Tailored to ME

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I've read up on the other threads about condoms, but I need a little input from my friends on the board.

I'm shopping around for the right kind of condoms. I've tried Inpsiral comdoms, which we too tight, and too short; and durex large, which were still too tight; and some kinda of ribber trojac condom, whihc was waaaaaaay too tight and a full inch shorter than it should have been.

I wanted to try magnums, but the only package they had were 6 dollars, and I dont wanna pay 6 dollars just to find out that it's awkward fitting.

BTW, I'm 7.75(sometimes 8)x6...

Any ideas about what kind of condoms I should be using?:biggrin1:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wanted to try magnums, but the only package they had were 6 dollars, and I dont wanna pay 6 dollars just to find out that it's awkward fitting.

BTW, I'm 7.75(sometimes 8)x6...

Any ideas about what kind of condoms I should be using?:biggrin1:[/quote]

I am 8x6.25 both the magnum large and magnum xl fits. I find the magnum xl gives a little more headroom and still stays snug enough at the base to keep from slipping off. Believe me if you are 6 inches in girth at the base the xl's will work.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your a bit longer than me. but the same girth when im at my max...(i range from 5.5 to 6 in girth) the Magnums will be sorta snug but should fit ok.. the XL twisters is what ive been using of late and with my cock percing gives em enough room to NOT have my loop smooshed into my cock head.. I say use magnums or up

Markxxxmark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no problems using condoms. and i think my cock is not the smallest.
of course it is tight. but that`s the sense behind it. i love the feeling of a condom on my big boner.
don`t act like fools - strip it on and concentrate on fucking.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8x6

Magnum XL's fit perfectly (never tried regular Magnums)

They're expensive but worth it. Alternatively Pasante Large fit too (although are tighter and not as comfy as Magnum XL). I think Pasante are only sold in the UK though...I say sold, I got some free from a clinic.