Take care when wearing striped boxer-briefs!

Late_Bloomer: Something funny happened to me yesterday. I have been wearing boxer-briefs from the Gap exclusively for about a month now and I have a pair that has horizontal stripes on it.

I was at my best friend's apartment, and we're really comfortable with each other, so I had removed my pants at some point in order to get comfortable. Anyhow, she goes "Jesus man, I didn't think your cock could get any bigger!" I of course mentioned that I was pretty sure it hadn't grown significantly recently, but she said it was looking much much larger.

So I was interested in if it had, and I measured it, but it proved true to the same measurement I had a few months earlier. So I told her she was crazy. Then about an hour later she went, "It's cuz of the stripes!" And I realized that she was right. I took them off and turned them so that the stripes were at a vertical and it looked much less noticeable! It was very cool, actually.

Anyhow, I suppose that's a trick for guys who want it to look even bigger (why you would, I don't know). ;D

rivertowncowboy: That would make for an interesting Gap Ad.

Late_Bloomer: People all over the world... JOIN HANDS!

And then there's like... these guys with enourmous packages and striped boxers dancing around?

:-X