Take notes ladies! bwahahahahahahaha! muah!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL now I’m going to be self conscious for not doing a little trim work in the shower this morning.

Well, there goes the home designer in me. When you said trim work in the shower I'm thinking tile, and you're talking about... never mind.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, there goes the home designer in me. When you said trim work in the shower I'm thinking tile, and you're talking about... never mind.

That’s not to say my shower could use some updating too. We could really get the boys’ minds racing here...Ellie and Sue and in the shower together...looking at tile.

Glenbudde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To all the amazing bakers out there, could you please share your mouthwatering recipe with us? Pretty please? It would be such a treat to try out those delightful cookies in our own kitchens!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemon blueberry is new to me! I just picked up a bunch of blueberries at Aldi! I need to do something with them besides smoothies.

Glenbudde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To all the amazing bakers out there, could you please share your mouthwatering recipe with us? Pretty please? It would be such a treat to try out those delightful cookies in our own kitchens!

In the meantime, if you're still looking for some scrumptious cookie inspiration, you can check here for some awesome lemon blueberry cookie recipes. Let's keep the baking love going and share the joy of homemade treats with everyone!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I were a good baker. I do try, but sometimes it's just not there. I was making a chocolate cake from scratch once, and it came out flat and hard. OK, in my defense the corn starch container looked very similar to the baking soda.