Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last night in the UK there was a television program about Take That. In it they showed a very gay video to a song called 'Do What You Like'.

In this video there is a scene of them all lying on the floor, on their stomachs, naked. I saw a very quick glimpse of a set of lovely looking shaved and oily balls poking back between someone's legs. I have looked up the video and all on the internet are censored. :frown1:

Does anybody know who's they were or better still have an image of them?

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I saw that program too... thinks its Howard... It was the one in the middle wasn't it?? n it was one of the tall ones so either Howard or Jason. But i think Howard. lol

I clearly payed way too much attention to this... :cool:

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hard to tell who's who. Obviously, based on the blonde hair, that's Gaz on the far left. I'd love to know who the middle guy is cos You can clearly see his ball sack.

Judging from the shape of his head it's Howard, Jason's is more square!

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Attached are some screenshots from later in the video where they turn around and you can see their faces -- not much detail-wise, but enough to determine who's who. From left to right it goes: Gary/Robbie/Howard/Jason/Mark -- so Howard is the one giving us a peek at his goods.

(And I included a solo pic of Jason, because he was always my favourite :biggrin1: )

Attachments

toddnnelson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and your completely straight huh ??:biggrin1: would love to chat with you via msn or yahoo. todd

I saw that program too... thinks its Howard... It was the one in the middle wasn't it?? n it was one of the tall ones so either Howard or Jason. But i think Howard. lol

I clearly payed way too much attention to this... :cool:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From left to right it goes: Gary/Robbie/Howard/Jason/Mark -- so Howard is the one giving us a peek at his goods.
Why I think You've nailed it!
:smile:
(And I included a solo pic of Jason, because he was always my favourite :biggrin1: )
I quite like Jason too. Tho, honestly, I think Gaz has aged the most gracefully of the lot.