Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 7 years. We were both virgins and only had one date and started a long term relationship. We love each other very much but fight a lot and I haven't gotten much sex from him in the last year. Mostly I want to top and he won't do it anymore, in the past i was only getting it once a month average. I am stuck using sex toys but its not the same as being with a real person. I have never cheated but I've had the wandering eye and it's getting worse. I don't want to leave him but I want the freedom to sleep around and at this point my feeling is if we could both agree to it I would be fine with him sleeping with other guys too but he shuts down everyone I bring it up, and insists no even though he's been obsessing over his straight best friend and talks about wanting to sleep with him for months now.

Since the summer I've been eyeing a cute guy I know and found myself regularly masturbating fantasizing about him very intensely. One day I was looking at his Facebook and I didn't notice before that under details it says he likes men. I got really excited thinking maybe there would be even the slightest chance I could hook up with him. Now for the past couple of months I have really been making the effort to get to know this guy because after talking to him I found I have tons of things in common with him and as I find out more about him I find more similarities. He has a membership at Planet Fitness and offered to take me there as a guest, which we just went for the first time today, we have also been working out together before this.

When I finally got the courage to ask him about his relationship status he said he's a virgin and that nobody would want him because he has no personality. He does come off as kinda of cold and distant but he does have a personality, it's just that he is very insecure and an extreme introvert which so am I, so I can relate and understand his feelings. What I can't understand is that he mentioned girls as if he is straight which I thought maybe he is covering or bisexual, but I did tell him I'm gay, and reluctantly mentioned I'm in a relationship because I didn't want to lie to him.

Maybe he is still uncomfortable or just hasn't figured himself out yet but if he really is gay I don't think he should be uncomfortable talking to me about it since I am gay. Maybe the fact that I told him I'm involved with somebody else has made him hesitant or maybe he isn't attracted to me, I don't know. After we worked out today I brought up relationships again and specifically talked about sex. He still just mentioned girls and fear of pregnancy, nothing about liking guys. He still insisted that he isn't relationship material and when I asked if he would ever consider casual dating and sex he said that he is too traditional minded for that and would only want to have sex with someone he loves.

The problem is that I will probably never get into his pants (and by seeing him wearing basketball shorts its obvious he has a big dick) and the boyfriend doesn't want me to fool around with him, but I like him a lot and he likes me, we have so much in common and enjoy each other's company. Also he is making me want to workout more which is good for me. I just can't stop thinking about how much I wanna f*ck him :(

D

deleted875903

Wow, I guess he is a virgin. He thinks you have to be in love to have sex. I guess someone needs to explain the difference to him. I think that’s you.

Maybe after your workout go get a bite to eat and open up his understanding as to the difference between the two. Maybe then he will see what you already know. As far as your other half, well withholding sex after so many years may be a sign to either move on or have serious heart to heart.

Reactions: haydonsw19

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think u need to clear up the air with your current bf first before you start playing around on the side. there is certainly something between u 2 that needs to be shed into the light and hashed out. u say that you and your bf loves each other yet u fight all the time? that cannot be too healthy. withholding sexual intimacy within a relationship is very damaging (trust me, i know what that feels like from a past relationship). it's cool that you met this new guy on the side and things are going well for you with him as you see it.

from what i can gather based on what you have only shared, i can only see 2 options:

option 1: stay with your bf, don't say shit about new guy. try and see how things go with the new guy. if it goes well, break up with bf and move on. if it doesn't work out with the new guy then fall back to bf and try to work things out or dump bf and be single.

option 2: try to work out things with bf, if it doesn't work, then dump bf and try to get it on with the new guy. if it works with new guy then be happy, if it doesn't work with new guy then be single and put yourself into the open market.

i would recommend option 2 but i don't know how vested you are with your bf and what kind of dynamic you have there. all i know is that finding good partners in life (both men and women) is very hard as humans are such complex and fucked up creatures.

lastly, let me ask you a question... if you and your bf were all kosher, would you be doing what you're doing now or have done thus far? if the answer is that you would not, then i strongly suggest you sit down and air out your feelings to your bf and work through whatever friction u 2 r going through.

ZeoChakram

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a way I would still have the wandering eye, I'm sure since I've still looked and had the desire to be with other people the whole time I've been with him. Its not love just the experience of being with other people I want.

The boyfriend knows all about the other guy and encourages me to spend time with him as a friend just no sex. Boyfriend thinks I'm horrible for thinking about f*cking someone else and that I should just abstain from it for life as long as he doesn't or can't give it to me.

The issues with my boyfriend are very complicated. We live together and have now for 5 years. He has a great personality but a horrible impatient temper usually starting the majority of our fights, often doesn't want to be touched, and is usually selfish in bed. He wants me to please him but doesn't want to please me, usually complaining it hurts and not working with me to find a solution to make him more comfortable.

We talk about all these issues all the time but nothing ever changes. The problem is we are emotionally bonded and I can't imagine not having him in my life, it's just over the past few years I feel he's more of a best friend or brother versus a lover and I really would like to fulfill my sexual needs elsewhere. Also after 7 years he still turns me on but the intensity isn't there, and I usually have to have other stimuli to help get me off.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a way I would still have the wandering eye, I'm sure since I've still looked and had the desire to be with other people the whole time I've been with him. Its not love just the experience of being with other people I want.

The boyfriend knows all about the other guy and encourages me to spend time with him as a friend just no sex. Boyfriend thinks I'm horrible for thinking about f*cking someone else and that I should just abstain from it for life as long as he doesn't or can't give it to me.

The issues with my boyfriend are very complicated. We live together and have now for 5 years. He has a great personality but a horrible impatient temper usually starting the majority of our fights, often doesn't want to be touched, and is usually selfish in bed. He wants me to please him but doesn't want to please me, usually complaining it hurts and not working with me to find a solution to make him more comfortable.

We talk about all these issues all the time but nothing ever changes. The problem is we are emotionally bonded and I can't imagine not having him in my life, it's just over the past few years I feel he's more of a best friend or brother versus a lover and I really would like to fulfill my sexual needs elsewhere. Also after 7 years he still turns me on but the intensity isn't there, and I usually have to have other stimuli to help get me off.
When you fantasize about sex with your friend, what do you imagine doing with him?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK dude first of all are you happy in the situation you are currently in? you need to fix or end your current situstion. you mention sex is nearly not there for you that may be a deal breaker. you need to be happy in you life and relationships. the lack of happiness is causing you to have the wandering eye.your not happy.
first fix it or end it then you can pursue Mr basketball big dicked shorts.
don't cheat on your current mate
be happy enjoy your life