Taken people noticing your bulge

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you guys deal with people who are dating others but clearly lust after your cock (constantly checking your bulge or whatever)?

Recently, this girl I have a crush on (she's wonderful and gorgeous but has a BF who's a good kid) was over. I normally wear baggy pants for a subtle bulge, but I was wearing tight ones that day. She stared as I walked around, then sat near me. I could smell her pussy getting juicy, and that made my dick grow. She looked over again and the smell got stronger (and even more alluring)!

Right as my dick was about to get rock hard her BF came into the room and started talking to her about "going home". She was like "Why, what are we going to do there?" very dryly. He obviously wanted sex but she was stricken with big dick lust. It was so hot because she and I had this tension but had to deal with the frustration. Of course we talk more now but neither of us would ever do something hurtful (I was friends with her BF before I ever met her).

I suppose my attitude has always been like that Spiderman line, "With great power comes great responsibility." :tongue: But damn isn't it hard to resist a sexy girl who craves your special endowments?

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they just look, that not a problem. The ones that go further are. You just have to be self restrained. That's the only thing, I've come up with, over the years.

My oldest and best friends wife, gets grabby whenever she drinks. I fucked her best friend years ago, ever since, she wants it, when she's liquored up. Her behavior built up slowly, over time. It's now to the point where she'll sit in my lap, or grab and stroke my crotch. My friend knows about the situation, and doesn't blame me. But it's still awkward, when it happens.

It had happend to me too several times... One time was with the best friend of my gf (now they aren't friends anymore). She was the one who found out i had a big package, and when drunk she would grab it and measure it up with her hand.. My Gf didn't have problem with it as long it was just touching outside the pants..

The other time was with a classmate (girl) who noticed my big bulge and asked if I was big.. She always stares at my crotch and is open about it and said to me she loves to look at my bulge.. We have kissed one time (no frenchkiss) but we didn't get any further (she has a bf and I have a gf) Now we're just friends..

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This just happned on Saturday. I wore some flat front dress slacks and wore my brothers undies that were 2 sizes too small just to keep it down, but it was still noticeable. I caught my friends looking a few times it made me feel really uncomfortable. My problem is my big thighs push everything to the front.

biggatsby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you're saying... I'm in college and have a reputation for my size. When I walk around the dorms in shorts, the girls look at me and giggle.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People want what they can't have. Also some people like to have affairs or just flirt and tease people who they find attractive when they are in a relationship.

When I have zero facial hair I've had women hit/flirt on me and this is even when I had a really bad rash from shaving/trimming my face the night before and I was embarrassed and I personally think I look really bad without any facial hair at all.

I have had some women with boyfriends flirt with me and I found it weird that they'd do this but if they noticed my basket they did not say anything about it unlike men have.

I have had some women who were then girlfriends/partners of male friends do what the chosen one wrote about, and I just tell them to stop since I do not feel comfortable with them doing this. My friends knew that their GFs did this but they were not happy about it.

When I've been out at GLBT bars/clubs with boyfriends or men who I was dating at the time, I'd have men hit on me, grab my crotch/package/basket, put their hand down my pants, and even when I said how my BF would get mad if they kept doing it to me as an excuse, or when I told them how I was with someone and not interested in them at all, they pretended like they were not hitting on me at all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i were you,i would avoid her like the plague.

OR tell your friend, outright that you can tell his girlfriend is hot for you.

if they are in a monogamous sexual relationship,
this should be communicated to him,it is your duty as a bro.

i highly doubt it is strictly the cock.
but a combination of that, and probably the contrast of you (inside)
and the guy she is with.

this is from my perspective...
i would rather him know his girl is a skeaze,
than to hang out and feel a sense of betrayal.
that is sad man...

i could not get off on that besides the shallow "egoboost"
i would have flipped on the chick.
i would have done my best to make a fool of her.
if your friend is in the dark as far as what confidence is...

Enlighten Him...ignore her.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im all about getting them to look. Thats my favourite part. I love to catch the response and try and decode it. See if they try and continue to look or work to avoid eye line. I cant do much to hide it so why try other than wear pants heheheh. There is this one girl I work with that barely hides her stares, Im sure she thinks she is. She will be talking to me but staring done and sometimes starts to wrinkle her brow in concentration. I dont pose to show it off but I dont hide behind chairs either.

MrJenkins

Just Browsing
Media
I secretly enjoy it when people look, couple of my close friends harbour a lusting for me and I find it a compliment when they have that hungry look in thier eyes and sneak a look at the package.

Shame for them Im not interested and taken.

For the record I agree with BeardedWoof she just might be teasing. If anything gets too heavy though then is the time to let your friend know, no point ruining good friendships over something trivial

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go commando 24/7 and wear 501's, dress 'right". My cock and big balls are a big "basket". I also like to wear a wide cockring that makes things stick out further. I live near San Fransisco and often go to the Castro and Market Street. Several times I have gotten comments as I walk by like "nice basket". My partner (now husband) seems to notice when guys are checking me out. Since he mentioned it, I now look at some guys eyes and see where they track. sometimes it is in direct like with my package. doesn't bother me- Hell, not to bad for a skinny 54 year old!!