Takeoff on the 9" walk around naked post

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Stephenmass, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's put a spin on that thread. If you were 2 inches soft, would you still feel the same way about walking around naked as you do with the tool you have now?

2. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope I'd be less inclined to do so.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

To be honest: no

4. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Assuming we are talking about places that are appropriate for a man to be naked, then I think I still would.

To be more modest would be an implicit admission of feelings of inferiority. That is a weakness, even if I felt it, I would never show.

However, to answer the question in another way, I certainly would have different internal feelings about it.

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hockeytiger,

I would imagine it would be a lot harder to do because there is so much emphasis placed by todays society on "size". Your answer is great though. It shows that your other qualities would beat down the feelings of inferiority. Truly good answer.

6. D_Ari_Head

D_Ari_Head Account Disabled

I am 3 inches soft and 8.5 inches hard,so yes I would. Women love that I am small soft and get the big grown surprise.:wink:

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Nope, I wouldn't be naked in the locker room so comfprtably.

8. Northland

Gold Member

I shrivel down to the 2 inch line (hey, I never said I was on this site for anything other than gawking) and I am quite comfortable being naked in front of other men.

9. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

my hubby would go nude with his soft wenner i know . i think his cock is cute when it is soft as i have posted pics, of it in the show your softie thread on here. in a few diffrent places in that thread as well 3 i think. his softie to me is so inviting and when its hard its so exciting LOL, just had to add that .

10. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    My sports club is mostly suburban and mostly white. The ambience is very friendly and welcoming. I do feel scrutinized, however, when the time comes to lower the shorts before going to the shower... all separate stalls. It feels like they are waiting to see greatness and It gives me the creeps. So, no, I would not intentionally walk naked, but even less so with a very small pecker.

Draft saved Draft deleted