Takers or givers?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW, if I remember correctly you have an open sexual relationship with him.

Just so you know, his phone calls that caused him to stand you up were to other women he is seeing.

I guess I should quote the earlier post, but it was kinda long, so I'll just reference it.

First of all, thanks so much for the compliments.

Also, my kids are teens now. I can go to the market, go out to dinner and rescue men on the freeway without having to call a babysitter. (Freedom! Yeah!)

Anyway, it's not a cut and dried thing. I had an agreement with him to help support him until he "made his fortune". He has accomplished a LOT, and he really does help people, but his finances are still a mess although that's supposed to change this month. (He's in the middle of signing a book deal amongst many other things) It wasn't supposed to take this long, but the "incubation period" seems to be similar to someone going through college and grad school.

But I like the way you think. Weren't we supposed to get stranded on a dessert island (typo intentional!)? :tongue:

On the open-ness of our relationship, it's open for me, although I haven't taken much advantage of it lately, and we do MFM sometimes. But he doesn't have other women. What gets him off is HIS woman having other men. I guess you could call it a fetish. Sometimes I wish that he was more possessive, because it doesn't always feel like I'm valued.

And no, I know they were business calls for an upcoming seminar and calls to book a flight for his 18 y/o son to return home for his last semester of high school. I didn't hear the calls personally, because he was somewhere else at the time. But I don't doubt him on that point.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/color][/size][/font][/b]

Aw, you're just as sweet as your avatar.
- - - - - - -

And does it make any difference that the person is supposedly a motivational guru? That I am supposedly the only person that gives him trouble??!![/quote]

A motivational guru? OMG! Are you dating Tony Robbins?:eek::cool:

Seriously, thats a little too much taking from a man who is supposed to have his shit together. :rolleyes: I don't think you are unreasonable. I also disagree that he is abandoning you. Men don't seem to have the need for closure when disagreeing that women do. I think he probably just got tired of the fight or realized it was a lose/lose situation so he walked away from it. Walking away from an argument does not equal walking away from a relationship in the male mind. Sometimes it just means I need to clear my head so we can move onward.

That said, he sounds a bit too high maintenance for my liking. I say dump him and go out with Guy-jin. :wink: He's nice, smart, funny, employed and has a rather large penis. :smile:

LOL -- no, not Tony Robbins. Better looking, though!

You have a point. In my mind, he's walking away from ME and the relationship. In his mind, he probably IS just walking away from an argument because it doesn't want to get angry or blow a fuse.

Interesting....

(Boy, this thread is saving me a LOT of money in therapy!)

- - - - - -

Welllllll, GUy-jin is rather cute, but I like men with smaller ears! (Referring to his avatar!)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't know that and it isn't a very nice thing to post. milf has not posted enough detail for you to know anything much about this guy. Personally I'd be happy to help a guy or girl friend out who ran out of gas and lend them the bux to buy gas - no big deal. You seem to think this man is so weak for asking for milf's help. Why? She's his friend. If her kids had needed her home I'm sure she wouldn't have gone, so that's not a factor either. Chill off. The guy sounds like he has a few issues he needs to sort but he ain't the fuckin' devil incarnate.

Very true. Thanks MB. (I know who to call next time I'm stranded on the freeway.... Hello? Can I make an International Call to France, please?...)

Although I really can see WGC's point as well. I really WISH my s/o had his finances together.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yes she has. He has no money for gas, he has no credit cards or an auto insurance card for roadside assistance? Yet he has 2 hours of calls for his *motivational speaking* seminars that caused him to stand up the woman who lent him money and rescued him? Nothing here rings true.

I make well over $500k year, I am opening a couple specialized medical clinics across the country and I maybe have an hour per day of phone calls I need to take. I could drop anyone of them for the woman who rescued me. This guy has no money, no credit cards, and is *working on his website*, and yet needs to take 2 hours of calls? Sure.

Unless I am really confused HM has lent him money he hasn't paid back.

Edit: *snip* pointless after milf's reply. You tell 'im milf!! :tongue:

There are a lot of maybes - what you have done is turn each of them into a worst case scenario - and that really is not necessary or helpful to anyone - least of all milf who you profess to be so concerned about. She madea post asking. basically, am I giving too much / is he taking too much - we have all agreed that yes, she's giving, he's taking the balance does not seem right - you've turned it into a fucking Ricki Lake Show!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very true. Thanks MB. (I know who to call next time I'm stranded on the freeway.... Hello? Can I make an International Call to France, please?...)

Although I really can see WGC's point as well. I really WISH my s/o had his finances together.

Babe I would run away with you in a flash and give you the life you deserve. However right now this will not end well for you.

ManlyB did I not nail it about dead on? I don't believe his story but Hotmilf does and thats what counts I guess.

I know this sort of man. He is a user and a taker and he will never re-pay her. These guys always have a big deal brewing or a big score about to hit. It won't happen. Does he pay his child support? I say no. You do.

Please HM come to your senses and move on. Find a real man and play with him. This makes no sense. You are too attractive and too smart for this.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw shucks, MB. I should send you a box of chocolates -- except they're WAY better over where you are!

But let's not be too hard to WGC. He has a set of values which he holds dear (and that's more than can be said for many people out there), and he's posting what he honestly feels is his viewpoint.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I actually thought the Tony Robbins thing when she said that too! :biggrin1:

You have a point. In my mind, he's walking away from ME and the relationship. In his mind, he probably IS just walking away from an argument because it doesn't want to get angry or blow a fuse.

Definitely. That's what I less eloquently was trying to describe earlier. For a man, we walk away from an argument when we're not sure how to continue or finish it. It isn't walking away from the person in most cases. I mean, we intend to return after we take some time and let the rusty wheel in our brains spin a few times on its own. So you shouldn't take that as a personal blow or as a sign that the man is going to leave you or something (that's just insecurity making you think that... think about it, it's not very realistic for a man who's been dating you for 7 years to take off because of one silly argument).

Welllllll, GUy-jin is rather cute, but I like men with smaller ears! (Referring to his avatar!)

Hey now. :tongue: Njqt466, you're naughty!

He gets very hurt when I don't pay enough attention to his advice -- he perceives for some reason that I don't respect his advice, which just isn't true. I have thoroughly adopted some of his philosophies and practices. And I let him know this. But I haven't/can't adopt everything, especially since my travel/time is limited with minor kids still at home.

Actually I'm like that too. It's a character flaw. My ex used to always ask my opinion of something, then choose the exact opposite of what I told her I thought. Consistently. It was hurtful and irritating, to be honest. Eventually, I just told her I wouldn't give her my opinion or advice because she just wouldn't listen to it. Of course, sometimes she would listen to it, and I loved that, but honestly, it shouldn't have bugged me so much that she wouldn't take my advice on everything.

Then again, I'm always right, so she probably should. :tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edit: *snip* pointless after milf's reply. You tell 'im milf!! :tongue:

There are a lot of maybes - what you have done is turn each of them into a worst case scenario - and that really is not necessary or helpful to anyone - least of all milf who you profess to be so concerned about. She madea post asking. basically, am I giving too much / is he taking too much - we have all agreed that yes, she's giving, he's taking the balance does not seem right - you've turned it into a fucking Ricki Lake Show!

There is a good phrase for this: fuck you. I was right w/o even meeting him and you don't have the dignity to admit it. There are no maybes here. And yes the sooner she dumps him and gives all that body and brains to a real man the sooner she will be happy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There is a good phrase for this: fuck you. I was right w/o even meeting him and you don't have the dignity to admit it. There are no maybes here. And yes the sooner she dumps him and gives all that body and brains to a real man the sooner she will be happy.

I can't actually see the bit where you were proven right - but I do see you have an agenda and you won't back down so I'll say two things to you bud:

1. It's been, um, interesting having you talk at me.

2. ...and the horse you rode in on.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no! Please don't let's fight. :eek::smile:

Nope,. I believe in being a stand up guy and I will always fight for what I believe in. MB needs to say * I am sorry, WGC you were more right than I could have believed.*

I don't shoot advice flippantly. I know of which i speak.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
HM - I understand exactly where you are coming from.

But don't change yourself - just be savvy that many, even most will take from you what they can - and you, because it's you, keep giving it. You can't take that neon sign off your head. Seems like some of us just have it.

But - know what others are doing. Then play if you want to. Make sure it's your call.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't actually see the bit where you were proven right - but I do see you have an agenda and you won't back down so I'll say two things to you bud:

1. It's been, um, interesting having you talk at me.

2. ...and the horse you rode in on.

She supports him for 7 years, , she doesn't feel valued, she gives him money, he likes seeing her get fucked by other men!!?? You don't see the dysfunction in this? All the time dealing with 3 teenagers a monumental task at best and holding a steady job while he finds himself. I know in my heart she pays his child support or he is in fact a dead beat dad. This is so unhealthy I can't even fathom it.

What planet are you on?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually thought the Tony Robbins thing when she said that too! :biggrin1:

Definitely. That's what I less eloquently was trying to describe earlier. For a man, we walk away from an argument when we're not sure how to continue or finish it. It isn't walking away from the person in most cases. I mean, we intend to return after we take some time and let the rusty wheel in our brains spin a few times on its own. So you shouldn't take that as a personal blow or as a sign that the man is going to leave you or something (that's just insecurity making you think that... think about it, it's not very realistic for a man who's been dating you for 7 years to take off because of one silly argument).

Hey now. :tongue: Njqt466, you're naughty!

Actually I'm like that too. It's a character flaw. My ex used to always ask my opinion of something, then choose the exact opposite of what I told her I thought. Consistently. It was hurtful and irritating, to be honest. Eventually, I just told her I wouldn't give her my opinion or advice because she just wouldn't listen to it. Of course, sometimes she would listen to it, and I loved that, but honestly, it shouldn't have bugged me so much that she wouldn't take my advice on everything.

Then again, I'm always right, so she probably should. :tongue:

Aha! This makes you his no one is evil twin. He just sent me an email saying something remarkably similar!!! I guess I have to learn to adopt the viewpoint that maybe this bothers him more than I know.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HM - I understand exactly where you are coming from.

But don't change yourself - just be savvy that many, even most will take from you what they can - and you, because it's you, keep giving it. You can't take that neon sign off your head. Seems like some of us just have it.

But - know what others are doing. Then play if you want to. Make sure it's your call.

Hmmmmm. I hadn't hought of it as a curse. Curses!

Well, I'm giving it until the end of the month. If it's still same-old by then, I'll have to seriously consider joining a punnery. :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nope,. I believe in being a stand up guy and I will always fight for what I believe in. MB needs to say * I am sorry, WGC you were more right than I could have believed.*

I don't shoot advice flippantly. I know of which i speak.

HahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAA!

You have exactly two chances of me typing that - none and fuck all!

You've made up your mind, both on me, on this man of milf's and, by association, on milf herself and nothing so inconvenient as fact or tuth is going to convince you of anything else.

Screw you bro' - I'm done.

Oh no! Please don't let's fight. :eek::smile:

Oh LET'S - Saturday night's aawright for fightin' , afterall :tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAA!

You have exactly two chances of me typing that - none and fuck all!

You've made up your mind, both on me, on this man of milf's and, by association, on milf herself and nothing so inconvenient as fact or tuth is going to convince you of anything else.

Screw you bro' - I'm done.

Oh LET'S - Saturday night's aawright for fightin' , afterall :tongue:

What a coward. yes I have made up my mind about him and I have been right. He is a weak man. He couldn't have held a job for 7 years so she did not have to support him? Thats weak, the textbook definition of weak.

And what truth did I miss? I said he was a bum and he is.
Where was i wrong?