Takes me too long to cum!

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have this problem too, and have for as long as I've been sexually active. I can masturbate and cum without any problem most of the time, usually in about 20-30 minutes. With a partner, though, we may wear each other out physically before I ever come. While that can be good, and the guy I'm dating right now does enjoy the fact I don't blow my load in 5 minutes, he also gets frustrated and I can tell he thinks that somehow it's a sign that I'm not all that into him (which is most definitely not the case). It really doesn't matter who I'm with, because most of the time, it's going to take me a while to cum.

I have found that not masturbating for several days before seeing him helps a lot. We live in different cities, and spend a couple of weekends together a month, so it's pretty easy for me to stop masturbating in advance of us seeing each other. I think some of this may also be related to the fact that I masturbated for many years before I ever had sex with another person, so I got very used to getting off on my own.

I've also wondered if some of it is related to my circumcision (which was done as an infant), because I do seem to be losing some sensitivity in my penis, and the glans has seen some increased dryness in the last couple of years.