takes to long to cum on cam :(

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im on paltalk as hugeshyman I go in to chat rooms with 400 people in there that like to watch men beat there meat and I spend a a hour on cam beating my meat to cum :(

anyone eles have this truble?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Ditto. And let me add that I'd stop trying long before then. As in, before I started. Sorry dude, evidently it's just not for you. :rolleyes:

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I find someone "engaging" on cam I have no trouble cuming in a flash. By "engaging" I mean someone who interacts with me and gets into it. Simply watching someone sit silently in one position and beat it doesn't do it for me. I need to see more than just a moving fist. ;)

duncan260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Excuse me guys, but what is so wrong at beating your meat for an hour? The longer it takes the greater the satisfaction when you finally cum, is it not?
dUNC

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly what I was wondering, Duncan.

If you've got the time, why not spend all day? Why not take your time and enjoy? Edging makes you cum more as well. Paltalk is kind of an exhausting experience, but with all that's there to look at, you could spend hours just jumping from room to room. Maybe you should try another cam site, hungshyman, like jmeeting.com, or for Men only, at Alphacocks.co.uk/

Do you show? Or are you truly shy? If not, maybe if you were camming as well as watching, you might get off on the attention and get off faster.

I love that you like to have frotage with your bed. That's Hot!