Takes too long to cum with girlfriends but not with ho's?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by I have Foreskin, Mar 28, 2010.

1. I have Foreskin

I have Foreskin New Member

Albums:
    I've noticed something lately. All the girlfriends I've had in the last few years, with rare exception, it generally takes me 20+ minutes to cum during sex. Sometimes I even fake cumming just to end it after 30-40 minutes just because I'm not feeling much.

But in the last year, I had no girlfriend, so I started meeting hos in the adult section of craigslist. Throw them $100-$150, pound it out, and I'm good for a while.

And with every one of these women, I'm ready to blast in 10 minutes or less.

Why is this? Because I'm paying and don't care how they feel during sex and that frees my mind or something?

With the girlfriends I've had, I always try to make sure they enjoy it.

I met a girl a month ago, and we just started having sex. She's one of the worst I've had, EVER. She has nice 36D tits and a nice hairy pussy and all, but she is absolutely SILENT in bed. Even when I make her cum from oral sex, she does not make a single sound, or move a certain way, or anything. And she does not know too many sex positions. We screwed in missionary most of the time, she got on top for a bit, and I got her to go doggy style but she keeps her back arched way up in the air, which ruins my entry angle into her pussy.

Getting a blowjob from her is out of the question, and after 2 hours of me screwing her, sucking on her tits, licking her pussy, and giving her a nice backrub in bed, she would barely put her hand on my cock, much less even stroke it or anything!

Once when she was on top I asked her to tell me when she came and she did, but if she hadn't told me I would have never known. I think she's kind of shy, and she said she was "inexperienced", but who knows exactly what that means?

#1 I have Foreskin, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    I think you can cum easily with girls you don't care about their pleasure because it is all about YOUR pleasure. Plus haveing sex with a girl just for money is sexy and naughty in itself and it ads to the erotic nature of it.

Taking 2o minutes to cum would be an added bonus in my book, I love a man with staying power!!!

Young girls (and guys) are not good lovers, so you should sleep with older women (like me!) soyou can see what women with experience do.....

3. DomHardOne

DomHardOne New Member

^ Exactly I can attest that women with experience make the best partners.

4. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

The clear solution is to treat your girlfriends like whores. But don't just do it in the bedroom or your penis will get suspicious and be uncooperative. Treat them like whores 24/7 :slaphappy:

Srsly, though, 30min isn't that long to cum. If you couldn't after a few hours of failed attempts, then I'd say you have a problem. 30min ain't no thang.

5. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

FORSKIN!!! Taking too long too cum? Not feeling much? Faking cumming? OMG, this must be a dream!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

6. I have Foreskin

I have Foreskin New Member

Albums:
    I'm sure it sounds good to go for a long time, but after a certain amount of time, I'd like to able to blast my wad and be done. I can't say it's my rubbers (Trojan Magnums), because I used the same rubbers with the Craigslist hos, and cumming quickly with them was never a problem.

I thought maybe it's because I jerk off 1-2 times a day, and maybe my cock is used to cumming from that set of motions and feelings.

Must be the woman, that's the only thing that changed!

I'm 39 and this most recent girlfriend is 35, she's officially the 23rd woman I've screwed. I say "official" because I don't count the women I paid for sex over the years, otherwise the true number would be about 40-45 women total.

#6 I have Foreskin, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  7. served77

served77 New Member

The reason some girls don't want to make noise is that they fear someone might hear then enjoying themselves and want to keep it silent. They don't understand that a man need his ego stroke to keep his manhood in tip top shape. Sometimes I have to get aggressive and beats it out of them. Their butt will be on fire after they cum, but they enjoy it.

Draft saved Draft deleted