Takes two guys!

suitinthecity: This was probably one the most amazing sexual experiences I've had - so felt compelled to share it with you all.

Last night I met a guy who fortuitously was similarly hung - a pleasant surprise to start with but things only got better. A position that I've never practised before was amazing!

I was lying on my back. He sat on my cock but faced away from me ie his back was to my face. He then was able to bend his cock down and get it way up inside of me.

It was amazing - we were fucking each other simultaneously, the overall movement was fairly restricted, but this was part of what was so good about it. There was just such an intense feeling of two being one, like we were locked together, and an incredible tightness and every move that was made felt so incredibly intense. We stayed like this for about 20 minutes and then swapped sides - I discovered I was also able to bend my cock down and backwards to fuck him while I rode atop his cock........yeah baby!

Give it a go boys or let me know if you already have and what you think!

sapman1000: I had a similar experience a few years back with a Navy stud I was dating... HOT! We were similar in size - me 8x6 and him a little bigger - 8.5x7. He was on his back, and I straddled him like your friend did you, bent my cock around and inserted it in his ass. I did all the moving. What a cool feeling we both shared as we both came at the same time! Awesome! I can't wait to meet someone else to share this experience with again. ;D

sudas: Wow, another thing to add to my list of things to see: two guys giving each other anal at the same time!

The only thing I'd change is the title of the post. "Takes two guys" sounds like taking two dicks in the same ass at once.

rivertowncowboy: I too was expecting to hear about two guys going in at once - I have done that with someone! Hot!

:p

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two guys + me... two girls + me /
That's why we have some fantasy...

It even rhymes :) I did it. It can be awesome. But it really depends upon the partners you have.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=rivertowncowboy link=board=sex;num=1049356050;start=0#4 date=08/18/03 at 08:43:01]I too was expecting to hear about two guys going in at once - I have done that with someone!  Hot!

:p[/quote]
Do you mean different orifices (i.e., mouth and anus) at once, or do you mean the same orifice? If you mean the same orifice, I want to know how it fit.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Me wrote" :

Two guys + me... two girls + me /
That's why we have some fantasy...

Geez, silly me. What about 1 guy + 1 girl + me ? Ain't that bad :-*