takin' a shower....but when?

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
Would've started a poll, but wasn' t sure how. Anyways, i was just wondering if you prefer to shower in the morning to start your day, nite to keep you and your bed smelling nice and fresh, or both? I usually do both which sometimes makes me feel like i'm OCD....i suppose i would have to take a shower each time i touched something, tho..but I have ADD...so there isn't any time for that.:biggrin1:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer showering before I go to bed. I hate getting a shower when I have just woke up.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before going to bed but I prefer bathing to showering, I don't like a shower in the morning I'm a crabby disorganised bitch until I've been up for a few hours, so mornings it's just a quick splash around to freshen up.

dicklittle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually like to shower at night. I hate waking up earlier to take a shower. Alot of times ill take 2 especially if I work out that day

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shower in the morning, I need this to wake up more than anything else. If for some odd reason I manage to perspire during the day then one during the late afternoon or evening as well.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to perspire a lot whenever I do physical work so it is easier for me to just shower later in the dy any way. Then I wake up in the morning clean and ready to get sweaty again. :)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both. A shower in the morning to start my day fresh, a shower in the evening to freshen up for playtime.....:)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First thing in the morning then again after work. I do a physical job and most of the summer months the temperatures are in the 90's here.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People think I'm crazy but I haven't used the indoor shower in my house in years. Instead, I shower outdoors at dawn each morning under a cold garden hose. Summer or Winter (except, of course, when the hose is frozen solid).

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
People think I'm crazy but I haven't used the indoor shower in my house in years. Instead, I shower outdoors at dawn each morning under a cold garden hose. Summer or Winter (except, of course, when the hose is frozen solid).

crazy? no......... it sounds like fun

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer to shower at night but I am so tired sometimes when I get home from work that I just shower in the morning. the worst is in the winter when the bahtroom is cold.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes I think that is crazy. I like a warm shower even in the summer. I have trouble getting into the Beaches in southern Florida in July because I think that water is cold. (but only when I first get in)

I knew a lady that lived down the Jersey Shore in a Bungalo and only had an outdoor shower. She said that in the winter she would have to stand on ice to shower.