takin it up the ass?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by saxguy1991, Nov 25, 2006.

1. saxguy1991

saxguy1991 New Member

Albums:
    this is to all of you gay guys out there, im not tryin to be like rude or anything, but how can ya'll take a dick up the butt like that, ive tried to use my finger once cuz i was curious but it just hurt, no pleasure at all, im also str8 though so please post on it, im just curious.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Anal sex done properly need not be painful.

I am sure if you google for beginner anal sex techniques or something like that you will find what you are looking for.

Then, you'll be massaging your own prostate in no time.

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    "If you first don't succeed, try, try again" - that's a quotation I was taught by my English teacher when I was a child. I believe it is applicable in this instance.

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Str8 but curious enough to try to penetrate your ass with something. Hmmmm. That's how it starts. First a finger, then two. Then your try for something larger. Maybe a small vibrator. Now you are addicted and you head to the adult bookstore to by a dildo. You want to buy the large 12 incher but to prove to yourself you are not addicted you go for the 8x2 incher. But you keep thinking about that 12 inch black monster dildo you saw at the store. All of a sudden you are going to size queen anonymous meetings every tuesday night. Sorry, your post just hit me funny. Just use some lube and get over it. Stop trying to make others feel guilty because you tried a little self abuse analwise. Never had a prostate exam that hurt or even felt uncomfortable. Think it has to do with what comes out of my ass when I take a crap is alot larger than my doctors lubed finger. Well one time he was checking my prostate and I realized he had both hands on my hips. Don't know what he was using to check my prostate but he said everything felt great. Hmmmm never did get a bill for that Dr. Visit. lol

5. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty sure that I remember commenting about this in the past, so if you do a search, something should show up here. If not, there are several dedicated bottoms here that I'm sure could fill you in, or perhaps in this case, explain how to be filled in. :tongue: Finally, if you're still not getting answers, drop me a line, if it's a serious inquiry.

6. hungthickdc

hungthickdc Member

Albums:
    Anal sex is very much mind over matter. As is evidenced by the many videos out there of men (and women) putting insanely large things up their asses... the anus can stretch to accommodate rather large objects. From a physical perspective there are two main aspects of pleasure. The sensation of friction on the anus itself and the pressure on the prostate. For me, I get the most pleasure out of the sensations on the immediate opening of the anus. The deeper penetration doesn't do a thing for me. I've always suspected that deep anal penetration is mostly a mental thing. When I first discovered my anus (from a sexual perspective), I would massage my anus while masturbating... but I wouldn't penetrate. When I finally tried sticking a finger up my ass, it felt totally wrong. I think the reason is that you are used to the sensation of things exiting that orifice, not entering... so it feels very uncomfortable. The sensations may also feel too much like when you are using the bathroom. Which certainly isn't sexually pleasurable. So I guess what I'm saying is that when you first try inserting things in your anus, your brain has a really hard time reconciling the sensations.
    Once you get past the mental weirdness of it, anal stimulation can be an awesome thing, regardless of sexual preference. Just give it time... take it slowly.

7. Onslow

Gold Member

Your problem is quite clear. You tried using your own finger in your own rearend. You need to get someone else to do this to you since the angle your finger is approaching from may be jamming into those beginning entry points and not headed deeper in towards your fun areas. If you have a girlfriend or wife get them to help out in this. For one thing they will usuallly have smallere hands than most men so there may be less pain. Also start experimenting with butt plugs and othere items which easily move in, in a short time you will be begging for more more more.!

The otherre thing to know saxguy1991 is that there are also many straight men who like anal and prostate stimulation, so ask them as well to see how they get it done.

8. BigA

BigA New Member

No, your problem is quite clear to me. You need to use lube. i can't even put a finger in there dry, but with something greasy i can slide in two or three easily. Nah, I don't think it feels good either. put it's fun to see what u can take.

9. gimez4u

gimez4u New Member

Albums:
    Hey Mr. Sax,

Don't assume that gay men only have the know how to do this. I was straight growing up, but I have always been facinated by huge cocks. My fetish is seeing a huge penis stretch the mouth or the penis or the anus.

So I was curious to feel that myself. I saw and felt the pleasure my girlfriends experienced, so I got to the point that I started to experiment on myself.

First, cut your fingernails. Make sure they are clean and smooth. Use a nail file if you have just cut them, but the point is to make them smooth and "non-present!"

Next, prep yourself. Get over the "ick or messy" factor. Pick a date, and change your diet to empty your system. Use a Fleet's Enema kit to flush your system. There are several other ways, search on the internet.

Once you consider yourself clean, Relax, Relax, RELAX!!!! Not to promote any kind of "media" to relax, try a couple of glasses of wine or something smooth. Too much alcohol will ruin this. Drink in moderation.

I personally take a hot shower and use my favorite "prep tools": a tube of lube, a dildo that is about my size and girth, and some very lathery soap! I take the lube and massage it on my finger. I rub up and down on the anus, and each time I rub, I put pressure on the entrance. I use my middle finger(It is longer!:)), and if it hurts the first time, just let the heat of the water relax you. I dab some more lube, and if I can, I try to get a good dab or glob of the lube on the entrance. I keep pushing a little at a time until my muscles relax and the finger goes in without pain or discomfort.

Once you get to this point, rub your finger in wider circles to begin to stretch the muscle. Next, I try to get two fingers in. This is where the toy comes in. If you got a size that is smaller than you, use this first. Keep the momentum going. Get it nice and lubed and get another good glob of lube on the head of the dildo, and slowly rub it in. Continue to use your fingers, going in and out, and if your were able to get to two or three fingers, use the dildo on one of your next rhythm motions and use just the head to insert.

By this time, you should notice a point in insertion that your fingers "pop" in. There is a ring of muscle that you will feel. This is the first thing you will feel when you use the head of the dildo. Just relax and slowly push and twist and pull back and push in. You will soon feel and urge to go past this. And you will know and feel this point.

Once you get past this ring, slowly pull back and go back in. Repeat this until the ring pressure has subsided. This is when you are relaxed. Once you don't feel this, push further in. After a while, you should be able to get half of the toy in or even the whole thing. You should now be able to imagine a girl with a strap on or a guy with a big dick screwing your eyes out or you screwing someone in the ass.

Again, try something smaller or as big as your penis is. Going BlackZilla the first time can do some damage to you!

I have to take a shower now!!!!!

Hope this helps!!

PS...After many times doing this, I am now able to "take" an 18" double ended dildo!!!!! OOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!

10. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I have tried when you put anything up your anus it does hurt a little but then it feels good. If you do it just right you can find your g spot of your prostate and you get a little more pleasure when you cum.

11. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Look into flexible anal beads, a prostate stimulator, or a slim, beginner's wand, and use some lube to facilitate entry. If you were interested enough to explore this opening in the first place, chances are that once you get the proper stimulation, you will really enjoy it.

It need not be anything as big as a dildo or butt plug...but as another member posted, any guy (gay or straight) can get stronger orgasms if the prostate is stimulated. The question is only whether you have the desire to try it.

12. D_Oldman Rivver

D_Oldman Rivver New Member

funny how i ran into this thread when the one that i started was right next to it asking if there were any gay guys who were not into anything anal, cuz im not.

13. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Of course there are some gay guys who are not into getting fucked at all. Well, my hubby is a top and he doesn't like his ass played.

There are some couples who don't do anal 'cause they probably think it's too much work and it's dirty.

14. LT17

LT17 New Member

U just need to relaxxx and work up to it - total straight jock here except
    when a guy grabs my ass than i like to climb aboard a nice hard cock and
    get my brains banged out - nohting like being drilled and having a nice guy
    cum all over your ass when HE is done nailing u - trust me once u get it
    once u will want it again and it is not like screwing a chick u have no control of when the sex is done until THE Man up your ass is done with u
    so hot to get drilled by a man who knows what he is doing
    Did i say i was BI?????

15. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:

hhehehehee... anal sex can be VERY addicting. :)

But seriously, anal sex feels good rather you are gay or not. It just FEELS good. Some super straight guys think anal sex = gay but I don't think it's a pure direct link between the two. Some straight guys love getting fucked by their girlfriends/wives with a strapon and do you consider that "gay"?

I know I am gay but it has more to do with the fact that I fantasize men 100% of the time. I have a much better relationship with a man. I feel my "soul" is linked to a man 'cause man is what I fantasizes. I had a girlfriend before and the relationship was more like "great friendship". I did enjoy pussy. It feels very nice. Pussy usually doesn't need any preparation. Just put it in and enjoy the ride. :D

16. LT17

LT17 New Member

Wow this has got me all hot - i have been fucked about 6 times but i love
    it -wife used to use a dildo on me but not into it anymore
    love having my ass playeed with - guy i used to let blow me started my
    action down there by tongueing my ass and than dildoing me - turned
    me into the cocksucker now and i love it - love it up the ass but do not
    consideer myself gay - just casue i like to look at big cocks suck them and
    get ass fucked i think i am bi - still eat pussy all the time !!!!

17. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I had a girlfriend once that for some reason loved to stick her finger up my ass She did it the first time when we were in the shower. Actually it was the first shower we took together, so she obviously had a pre-formed notion about it. It felt funny at first but after a minute of working it we got out of the shower and she lubed me up and worked on my ass for quite a while, and encouraged me to work her ass.
    We spent many hours ass fucking eachother.

Kinda miss her.

18. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, no, you actually said...

But then the...
    ...cleared that up pretty quickly. :wink: Of course, your percentages are also 50/50, so that helps too. :tongue:

Now where are the vids of the above described activities??? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

19. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

okay - I have heard this more than once from straight friends - "ain't nothing better than a good dump.." yah I know ...ew.

but.. to my point there are few pain receptors down their and a lot of pleasure...ever get a hard on dropping a duce?? yah..I know gross but you know it happens.

Now imaging that feeling over and over and over and over again...

a nice clean fuck session (ie nothing "smells" sorry again ick) with lube, a good 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 (I can dream can't it?) inch cock and a guy who knows how to fuck?? that is friggen disneyland on E my friend....

Every straight guy should get fucked once...it will make you a better lover.

20. Young'NHung

Young'NHung New Member

Yeah, I said the same thing...once upon a time.

I'm straight, but I enjoy a good toy (or other thing) in my ass occasionally (as you can probably tell from my pics). I started out in the bathtub, a little lube, and my finger. It graduated from one fingers to two fingers.

The sensation of being penetrated is insatiable. Now, my little hole actually starts to throb and gape all on its own when I get horny. Trust me, once you start - it never ends...but it's worth it. I'm dripping just thinking about it.

That being said, this is best incorporated when I'm in the middle of a steamy sex session and she and I decide to play...

Draft saved Draft deleted