takin it up the rear

jacquelefool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love having sex with my boyfriend, and i am usually a bottom but my boyfriend would like to try it once, the only problem is im too big for him. he can only just manage two finger. Please help if you can, or just give us some hints. Thankyou

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open him up slowly with your finger(s) then, get some silicone toys that will slowly open him up. then work in a harder bigger dildo, until he's ready for you!

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open him up slowly with your finger(s) then, get some silicone toys that will slowly open him up. then work in a harder bigger dildo, until he's ready for you!

Nudenewyorker has the right idea. I would suggest anal beads, butt plugs, or small dildos. My ex had a huge penis and when we had sex i had to sort of work up to it. It took a lot of time for me to feel comfortable but he was patient. If you think you can hold the erection just try going in a teeny bit at a time. While you're waiting for him to adjust, give him a massage, make out with him, anything to take his mind off your dick and he'll loosen up quicker. The other really important thing, is that when you are loosening him up... if he can't take you this time don't. It's most important for you to loosen him up consistently like once a week then to force it all in one session. It will help him gain more elasticity and retain it better if you try consistently. I hope that's clear and helpful. Lemme know if anything needs elaboration! oh, and good luck :redface:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you remember how it was for you the first time a stud slipped his 9 inch cock up your butt? It felt like fire at first and you wanted to pull it out. Well, work his butt up over a long period of time as several posters have suggested. Get him to the point where he really wants a big dildo on occasion. When that happens, man you are home free and have permanent anal visiting rights! Good luck man, that ass is worth working and waiting for!

Reactions: Allan S.