Taking 9 inches fully.

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
I was jus reading some pasts posts on this board and reminissing about the 9 inch cocks that hav been in me.

I remember this one guy who was about 8.5 to 9 inches...he was big and he knew exactly how to use it :wink:.

He used to bend me over and i dont know what he did exactly, but it seemed he would aim up, as him closer to my back, not belly. By doing this made my pussy easily accomadate his size.

But wait,lol that wasn't his the point of the story. What he did after that, is what makes my legs tremble if i tink about it.

By continuously fucking me like that, while leaving in his dick atleast say 4 or 5 inches minimum (no really long strokes), he used to rub this area...well i shouldn't say area, because it didn't feel like a particular spot, it felt more like and overall feeling in the back of my pussy, the entire back region.

This used to drive me so insane!! it made my entire body tingle and convulse when i began to cum. I cant describe it fully (its been a few years since:frown1:), but for some reason i'm craving that feelin tonite.

Those orgasms were amazing, they didn't like typical vaginal orgasms, the felt like a whole body orgasm, i guess i can describe it like that. It was just amazing though, it felt like this energy was being built up in the back of my pussy and then it lets loose in my entire body!

There's only one other guy, who did something similar to me, however, i dont tink he was aware that for me short strokes made it a lot more pleasurable, he never got me to cum, but he was hitting the right spots.

Anyother girls know what I'm talking about here? It only happpened to me with guys who were around 9 inches, and it only happened in doggy style position as well.

I am not a girl but i do know what you are talking about, cuz my gf told me the same thing, she loves it when it's deep and when i keep stroking it in her.. she told me to do it more often so that's why i know what you're talkin' bout.

i hope you'll find someone who can bring that feeling back!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mmmmmm... gotta LOOOOVE those G-spot orgasms! I notice the same thing when my BF has me on my back and makes small, deep strokes. Not only does it stimulate my G-spot, he's rubbing his groin against my clit and Oh My Goooood do I cum hard!

We'll have to try that doggystyle ... thanks for the idea!

<3 Amie

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one gal i used to date would love it when i got fully erect while she was riding me, and i'd lift my ass off the bed, cock inside her.

i basically made myself into a bench that she'd ride into the sunset. and sometimes, i wouldn't move at all.

I only orgasm when I am on top putting it right where I want it!!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I know what you're talking about as I experience it too. That spot really deep down, behind the cervix, towards the very bottom of you.

Doggy style is good, lying on your stomach with him on top is good, lying on your back can be good with some guys. The important thing is to hit that spot. Not too fast, not too hard, just a good, slow grind with long strokes that push into there. Or alternatively - just lying still, slowly rubbing yourself against that spot.

Almost guaranteed to make me come - hard. :biggrin1:

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my g/f likes it deep and thrusting hard against her clit area. My 9x8 gets her to cum with any stroking in any position. And she gets off about 30+ times in the first half hour. When she's really hot, my finger in her rectum adds a few more cums and makes her squeeze down hard on my cock. That's when she cums hard. When I finger her clit witih my cock buried, her cums come so fast she yells out and keeps on cumming over and over.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit I have never found a pussy that this 9x8 wouldn't go in, however, a few hit bottom and got a yell,"take it out"