Taking a big cock is easier?

Anyone else find anal easier with a big dick? Or at least a thick one?

With smaller or average guys I stay too tight and it hurts. But a big one really opens me up and I find I can get fucked much easier.

It's also hot watching my flat tummy bulge in and out as I get filled.

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Buddy I am exactly the same - love to be fucked but only by big cocks - small ones just jab and poke and really hurt whereas big ones really make me relax, open up and just fill me - feel so good - anyone interested right now???

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree nothing better than a big fat cock in your ass. Really get me to cum. Small ones just poke poke poke does nothing for me.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not sure about this. I know I enjoy a bigger cocks more. I love when it is all the way in and I feel it move; love the full feelingand the in and out motion. Bigger cocks make me cum while getting fucked.

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i agree, but has any men ever taken two cocks up the ass at once?how did it feel? will someone PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS MY BF WANTS ME TO TRY THIS, and what is the best position to use.
bentrim1948@yahoo.com

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I've had nothing but bad luck with men and fucking me...I'd have to say that I enjoy a large cock, but the smaller ones are less trouble for me. Almost every larger cock I've taken was attached to a man who didn't know how to fuck with it; which made my experience, if nothing, painful as hell.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
It's also hot watching my flat tummy bulge in and out as I get filled.

Why, thank you for that image...
I do run into a lot of guys who think I'll tear up their ass, and I have to explain to them I couldn't hurt them that way if I -tried- because there's no way I can hit them at an angle when they're wrapped tight around me.
The ridge can burn a bit when it pops in, but once I'm 2 or 3 inches in, I can feel the ass open up, the guy turns limp, and suddenly he's suggesting that I could perhaps speed up a little...

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely agree. A large fat cock feels so much better and fills me up. Also, a big cock rubs my prostate and makes me cum "handsfree" which is the best!

>Bigger cocks make me cum while getting fucked.

Btw, guys, a "handsfree" climax is always a total turn-on for the top as well. i never forget guys who can cum that way n always love watching it happen.

some btms like to be on their stomachs cos for them that position gives better access to the prostate -- lots of personal variables here! When they cum handsfree, bcos of the intense milking action the top's certainly not going to miss it; but it's a much bigger turn-on to be pumper and actually watch yrself pump a guy's load out of him ... never fails to bring me to the brink

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To a degree. The thickest ive taken in the ass was a 5inch girth, which was easier then i thought it would be. Id probably take up to 6inches but anything over that id find a little scary.

Damn. I guess I'm over the limit.

Attachments