Taking a Break

Pappy

Media
I'm leaving for a while. I have enjoyed my time here and feel lucky to have found this place and met such great and wonderful people. I won't name names (there's too many), but you know who you are.

I have some major surgery comming up and have to make sure things are in order, never hurts to be prepared. I'll probably be out of touch for about 6 weeks, maybe longer. I guess it all depends on how recovery goes.

I'll miss you guys terribly. Just remember I love you guys like family.

Peace and be safe,
Pappy

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't be gone a day longer than necessary, Pappy. We'll keep your place set at the table. Good luck in helping your doctor make his yacht payment.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
You will be missed very much Pappy! Just make sure to come back when the time is right! I hope everything goes great and you recover in no time! You're one of those special people who can't, and won't, be replaced. I'll miss you a lot personally. Keep in touch, and don't let the doctors screw ya over too much! Love ya lots! :pals:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pappy, just remember you have all these friends here and that we are rootin'-tootin' for you. Safety in numbers, right??

God bless,
david fox

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Pappy,

Our prayers are with you. We will miss you. As soon as you are able, do come online and write a short note letting us know you are OK or e-mail or call someone here to pass along the news.

Do ask the doc if you can ride on the yacht that you are helping pay for.

Hugs and love,

Freddie

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pappy — I’m one of the relatively new guys on the block. But on my short time here I’ve certainly enjoyed reading your posts, and look forward to doing so again SOON!! Our hopes and prayers go with you for sure. Cheers! :yourock:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 6 2005, 01:04 AM
Good luck and God speed. (At least I know how to say it.)
[post=349213]Quoted post[/post]​

"Godspeed John Glenn," uttered mission controller Scott Carpenter to Friendship 7 as it hurled aloft aboard the Atlas rocket on that day in February, 1962.

May, 2002. "Godspeed Eric Lindbergh," said an over-enthusiastic "mission controller" from Lancair kitplanes of Redmond, Oregon on a pathetic 75th anniversary re-creation of Eric's grandfather crossing the pond from New York to Paris in 1927.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Sheesh.
I am only able to get on the web once a week or so, and that makes me late in my reply.

Pappy, God speed, amigo. Hope everything goes terrific and you're back with us very soon.

:dunce:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope the surgery is smooth and successful and your recovery a full and speedy one, Pappy. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Eager to hear that you're OK.

:hug: