Taking A Break

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May all your trees bear fruit, even if they are conifers. :rolleyes:

I will reply to your PM of two days ago by the next millennium.

Have a good break, and make a grand entrance on your return. :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
Ah's taking some time off the board, but will be back.
I may post occasionally.
In any case, PMs are welcome.
Stay well, gang.

Awww, Rubi.

Be well, buddy. I will pop by your house for a visit some time over christmas. We can make cookies:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Rubi...

Have a great time while away and hope you miss us...:tongue:

And hope when you graduate from culinare school...you make each one of us our favorite vegan dishes...mine is with eggplants dont forget...:cool:

Kisses hugs love and peace always be in your way...:smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey....as I return from 5 weeks away you leave! Was it something I said? Take care, be well, beware of Azeri bearing gifts and return refreshed.:smile:

T

that_other_guy

What they all said ... :rolleyes: Can't wait to have you back.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're break's anything like mine (though techincally I never said I was actually taking one) you'll still be posting once a day or so.

I blame my recent small flurry of activity on the fact that school is back in session and I'm looking for creative ways of avoiding the fact that I have Physics homework to do.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:
1) I will reply to your PM of two days ago by the next millennium.
2)Have a good break, and make a grand entrance on your return. :cool:

1) HA! HAAAA!!!:cool:
2) I shall do my best. You have the art of both, and are my ideal model.
Bises, baby.

jeff black said:
Awww, Rubi.
Be well, buddy. I will pop by your house for a visit some time over christmas. We can make cookies:rolleyes:

Okay, Nipper.
We'll make them mellowed-out Moroccan brownies, eh, boy?

joyboytoy79 said:
What? WHY??? HOW?!!???!!!???! *devestated* Hurry back, please?

It was jes' the paaaain o' luvin' you, jbt. But I'll bounce back quickly.

Lex said:
Rubi--we'll keep your seat warm for you.
Take care.

Thank you, Lex. That's much like home fires. Makes a fella hurry back.

uncut said:
Be well my friend. Keep in touch. I will miss your humor:smile:

Lissen, you overhung sweetie ... you'll be visiting me in my dreams.

Gisella said:
Mr. Rubi...
Have a great time while away and hope you miss us...:tongue:
And hope when you graduate from culinare school...you make each one of us our favorite vegan dishes...mine is with eggplants dont forget...:cool:
Kisses hugs love and peace always be in your way...:smile:

Of course I'll miss everyone, and especially you, Gisella.
Don't tell anyone ... but what I'm really doing is perfecting an aphrodisiac eggplant concoction that'll make a million and juice up this board like ...

COLJohn said:
Whatever you do during your respite, I hope it accomplishses what you are hoping for. John

Well, John, I can only say that the process already is good for the soul. I might do this annually, like the farewell tours of Sarah Bernhardt!:rolleyes:

Pecker said:
We'll be one nice guy short until your return.

Absence makes the heart ....
Keep the wit flowing, Pecker. Because I'll be checking.

Stronzo said:
Be happy in all things and I look forward to your return.

Thanks, Stronzie. I will be happy in enough things. And I, too, will be chompin' at the bit to get back.

dong20 said:
Hey....as I return from 5 weeks away you leave! Was it something I said? Take care, be well, beware of Azeri bearing gifts and return refreshed.:smile:

Weeellll, dooooong, it's just a lil' bit of everything 'bout you.:cool: Thanks for the heads up on those Azeris, and sprinkle me with PMs if you like.

that_other_guy said:
What they all said ... :rolleyes: Can't wait to have you back.

Smoochy smoochy, TOG. This war will be short.

tallguypns said:
While Lex keeps your seat warm, TOG and I will keep your bed hot. I understand the need for a break from here. I went on one a few weeks ago and havent come back yet.

It's not clear yet that my venture will remove me further than yours did you.

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
If you're break's anything like mine (though technically I never said I was actually taking one) you'll still be posting once a day or so.
I blame my recent small flurry of activity on the fact that school is back in session and I'm looking for creative ways of avoiding the fact that I have Physics homework to do.

Our breaks will share a family resemblance, NIC. I will probably post a bit each day or so.
And my leaving, briefly, is the mirror image of why you're on the board. I'm a bit burned out ... mais j'ai surtout un tas de travail a faire.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
It's always good to take a break, whether it be in the form of leaving entirely or simply not posting as much. Senor, this is unfortunate; I hope you return to your normal posting frequency in a hurry. Myself, and I'm sure a few others, will be expecting it.

Upon your return, I hope a few pictures will make an appearance in your profile. :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
mercurialbliss said:
Have a glass or two of Macallan during your sabbatical, Rubi. Nothing like a sense of well-being brought on by whisky aged in sherry casks. :smile:

Good idea, mb. Actually, I've been hitting the Glenmorangie, but lightly, till my travail, which should be brief, is really over. And it did bring me a sense of well-being brought on by whisky aged in (I'm guessing) sherry casks.

GoneA said:
It's always good to take a break, whether it be in the form of leaving entirely or simply not posting as much. Senor, this is unfortunate; I hope you return to your normal posting frequency in a hurry. Myself, and I'm sure a few others, will be expecting it.
Upon your return, I hope a few pictures will make an appearance in your profile. :wink:

Nah, nah, GoneA ... it's not unfortunate, it's just part of the normal rhythm. But I appreciate your sentiment.
Pics, eh ... well, I'm famous, you know (said Pinocchio, whose not-so-craggy visage did have a certain familiarity in his decidedly small-pond locale), so I'll have to stroke my chin on that one.
But stay well, GoneA.

BronxBombshell said:
Come back with a fully charged battery. You'll always have a web home here.

Yup, and yup, BBb.
The battery needs topping, and when that's done, I can remember home as "the place where, if you go, they have to take you in."

Hatched69 said:
Enjoy your break! Everyone needs a change of pace every now and then.:smile:

Thanks, Hatched. That's the main point ... plus I do have to get a bit of work done.
(This is our first communication, isn't it? A big fat hug, my man.:smile: )