Taking a dump

mrenvious

Just Browsing
Media
Do you seriously big guys have trouble keeping your cock clean when you take a dump and end up spraying the inside of the bowl. Most people tend to piss a bit as well when they push out a shit so without having you cock out the bowl and pissing all over the floor and your pants this must be a problem.
I'm only 7" and a real grower so it's not a problem for me.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my cock usually ends up pointing straight down, so the urine stream usually goes right into the water, with little to no splashing.

however, some toilets have higher water levels than others, and depending on how I'm hanging on a particular day, my dick might go for a little swim. this is actually quite annoying; i usually end up lifting it up a bit manually.

Reactions: Danialsam

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah, that's a problem for sure. Did you ever flush your dick down the toilet? Hard to explain to the average plumber, that's for sure...

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I just hold my dick so it does not hang in the water. But no other problems pissing or shitting. I am open to all questions I believe this is a place for all, but this one is kind of weird.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they make toilets with elongated bowls and i swapped the one out in my house for this very reason. hung guys should check it out. i hang big soft and i end up taking a shit at home more often than not and it's freaking great to have the xxtra room up front. other toilets u just kinda have to bend it down, i don't like touching the bowl with my dik in public toilets, but won't hesitate to use them if i feel the urge, u just have to sit futher back than usual.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm. . . you're all giving me design ideas: a comfortable men's Naugahyde recliner retrofitted as a toilet with a cock and ball rest so our dicks don't get wet and we can still piss while we take a relaxing shit. Most recliners already have side pockets for keeping magazines, newspapers, and books.

Yeah, that sounds like a good way to spend my quality bathroom time when I'm 80+ years-old. And upon flushing a bidet-like spray should hit my butt hole at the same temperature and with the same force of a Jacuzzi spigot to clean me off. Then a gentle warm blow dry unit and puff of talcum powder to finish me off. Of course, there needs to be an armrest button to return the recliner to an upright position and push me forward a bit so it's easier to stand up. And another button to call 911 in the event I have a heart attack while taking a dump. (Four men in my family have been found peacefully slumped forward on their toilets, pants and underwear around their ankles, and dead.)

I'll call it "The Homer."

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And another button to call 911 in the event I have a heart attack while taking a dump. (Four men in my family have been found peacefully slumped forward on their toilets, pants and underwear around their ankles, and dead.)

."

damn! i hope i go doing something more exciting than takin a shit.

isn't that how elvis went ?

D_Onerimus Bugelhole

Account Disabled
Media
so yeah i am really neurotic about stuff like this. I hold my dick to keep it from urinating and hold it out of the bowl until the shitting is done. then i realease the urine at a pace that does not splash and is directed.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sytematically point my dick down into the bowl with my right hand, resting the hand on the seat whenever i crap. And yes sometimes I am afraid of it brushing the water, that has happened before, but I am better at it now and it no longer does :). Then I find myself thinking about women and how they don't know when sitting down on a seat that a guy had his dick resting on the front of the seat last time he was there. But then again when you take a crap you typically don't think of the opposite sex sitting there at all.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, that's a problem for sure. Did you ever flush your dick down the toilet? Hard to explain to the average plumber, that's for sure...
Nah. I just wrap the excess shaft around my wrist a few times so that it doesn't drop in.

Hmm. . . you're all giving me design ideas: a comfortable men's Naugahyde recliner retrofitted as a toilet with a cock and ball rest so our dicks don't get wet and we can still piss while we take a relaxing shit. Most recliners already have side pockets for keeping magazines, newspapers, and books.

Yeah, that sounds like a good way to spend my quality bathroom time when I'm 80+ years-old. And upon flushing a bidet-like spray should hit my butt hole at the same temperature and with the same force of a Jacuzzi spigot to clean me off. Then a gentle warm blow dry unit and puff of talcum powder to finish me off. Of course, there needs to be an armrest button to return the recliner to an upright position and push me forward a bit so it's easier to stand up. And another button to call 911 in the event I have a heart attack while taking a dump. (Four men in my family have been found peacefully slumped forward on their toilets, pants and underwear around their ankles, and dead.)

I'll call it "The Homer."
Either that or the "Al Bundy." Cool invention either way.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just piss, standing, then shit if I am at any toilet but mine, as I have a 'long' toilet like thadjock.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they do make higher sitting toilets...we have one in our house in the master bath..but the front main bathroom has the "low rider" tolilet..I hate it. I always dip cock and balls when i sit ...so I avoid it when i can. Teabagging is fun..but not on a toilet...sigh..

rs123

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya, i have to sit real far back or hold it down. doing that i sometimes accidentally put it into the water, it's kinda startling. luckly i've done that pretty much only in my house.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ya, i have to sit real far back or hold it down.
This thread is kinda funny for me really cause here in the UK most toilet bowls have a much lower water level. I just measured the one in my flat which is fairly standard and it's 10" from the seat to the water. Allow for the fact that your cock sprouts maybe 2" higher than the base of your thighs and you'd need to be at least a foot long ---SOFT--- to dip it in the water. It's hot thinking that there are guys long enough to have this problem though...:rolleyes:

Talking international toilet bowls - there are some European countries where there's a kind of viewing platform :biggrin1: where the shit collects then when you flush it washes down this narrow opening at the front which is what your cock kind of has to dangle into if its longish which is pretty gross I think. Check it out here
Austrian Toilet | Strangely Perfect

IbanezRG

Experimental Member
Media
im roughly 7.9 inches (at max) and when i need to push one out on the toilet i usually piss first so its out of the way, and i keep it above the toilet. But sometimes i just have to push it down, or think nasty thoughts to soften it