Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hello guys,
i need to ask this since im researching the net for a long time and the only thing i can find is just HIV articles and "dont do it, you will die" posts.

what happens when you are in an exclusive and disease tested relationship and you decide to go condom free? what are the mechanics of anal intercourse without a condom, and most importantly talking a load form your partner?

questions:
  • do you have to make a bowel movement after you receive the load?
  • does it feel uncomfortable when semen liquefies until you expel it?
  • does your body/anus absorb the semen as you would do with a suppository?
  • can you actually transmit diseases between two healthy people(poop related normal bacteria)
thanks.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The cum drips out... some people have their partner lick or eat it out after cumming instead of running to the toilet to push it out. But usually it will drip out, even while he is shooting some may start to dribble out.

You should be empty, meaning recently taken a shit, and maybe rinsed a bit before anal to lower the risk of poo being involved. Some people always use condoms for this reason. Another benefit to condoms with anal is being able to switch to oral easily (unless you like tasting your own brand ;)).

Assuming no STDs or Hep, bacteria, like ecoli, can be transmitted during anal.

Your safest bet is to maintain regular testing even while monogamous. If you are both regularly tested and monogamous, even though there is no way to guarantee monogamy, there is little to no chance you will acquire an STI.

If you go to your local GLBT community center, Gay Men's Health Crisis is amazing, they usually have classes on show to be safe. It would do you and your partner well to attend one, just as an information session. Good luck! :)

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks for the info chocko, unfortunately GLBT community centres do not exist in greece as we are in a point that we are still trying to stop newscasters to laugh when anouncing gay relating news...

so the basic answer is, what goes in, must come out. hmm.

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
hello guys,
i need to ask this since im researching the net for a long time and the only thing i can find is just HIV articles and "dont do it, you will die" posts.

what happens when you are in an exclusive and disease tested relationship and you decide to go condom free? what are the mechanics of anal intercourse without a condom, and most importantly talking a load form your partner?

questions:
  • do you have to make a bowel movement after you receive the load?
  • does it feel uncomfortable when semen liquefies until you expel it?
  • does your body/anus absorb the semen as you would do with a suppository?
  • can you actually transmit diseases between two healthy people(poop related normal bacteria)
thanks.

Hey HunGreek,

Here's my answers:

1) I usually need to expel whether a condom is used or not, so no difference really. Big exception, of course, is with a big load, which makes it a definite yes.
2) I hardly notice it actually. If you can sense it at all there's not much to sense. Not too different from lube, really.
3) Wouldn't have a clue.
4) Wouldn't have a clue.

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HunGreek,

I was in a monogamous long term relationship for 17 yrs.

My partner & I decided to go without condoms after a year.

It was so intimate.

STD's cannot be transmitted between 2 healthy, hygenic people.

Semen doesnt get absorbed like a suppositry, semen doesnt always leak out. I used to try & keep it in for as long as I could. Esp at night. Nothing worse than having to get up & out of bed after a long night of passion. It is called " muscle control ".

I wish you & partner "happy bonking" & tight buns.