taking a long break

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, all you wonderful folks! I must take a break. I have many items to accomplish by july 8th on a huge checklist & #1 is a huge paper/teaching/scholarly project due by 7/8 & I'd like to have most of it done by the 4th, and then a few more assignments by end of august. Other things are helping my SO get moved into a new place nearer to his job, spending some time w/ my kids, the usual career work,etc., etc.

I hope to come back & visit, occasionally, in the next 3 months so I do not lose my membership. I hope I've contributed some help to someone/s , esp. in the womens' issues & sex w/ a large penis, as the issue w/ a large penis is what brought me to this site, in the first place.

Peace & blessings to everyone!
summertime

hung_big: You'll be missed Summertime! I wish you the best in your endeavors, and hope that all is sorted out. May peace and mellowness find you!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get your work done. Have FUN along the way............and bring back wonderful stories! We'll be here, waiting for your triumphant return.

petite_asianbabe: good luck summertime, and thanks for all your help and tips on handling my bf! Talk to you soon!

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
A lot of us here remember (not so fondly) what the academic workload can be like when it takes a monster position in your life. Take a deep breath, break it down into increments, and before you know it, you'll be through it, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment.

Best wishes!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Supportive Female@Jun 10 2005, 07:26 PM
A lot of us here remember (not so fondly) what the academic workload can be like when it takes a monster position in your life.
Sitting directly on your chest, squeezing the life out of you! ;)

I'm sending you my kind thoughts for speedy progress on your tasks! Hang in there!

We'll be eagerly awaiting your triumphant return.