Taking a long one anally

kaneui: I might have missed a thread that covers this, but here's a rather graphic, personal challenge that's been on my mind for awhile:

I have yet to be able to take a really long cock anally, and it actually gets painful if anything close to 7" starts thrusting really deep. Maybe I'm just not built to take on the long ones (girth is generally not a problem), but I sure would like to. I thought maybe using a dildo to stretch the rectum might work, but no such luck.

So, how do all you guys/gals take 10" up the bum with ease? And do you hung tops have any secrets to getting your members all the way in? I thought that maybe if the cock could get through that second sphincter that it might work. (Since it's not exactly a straight shot down there, and a bit curved, I'm not sure how it can be done. However, as with deep fisting and similar activities, something has to give.)

Anyway, I would appreciate any constructive suggestions!

catcher: I have been very fortunate in having the pleasure ;D of playing with some really well endowed guys! I have had just the opposite problem though. Length has never been a concern for me. But, girth has.

I have found that it is really important to be totally relaxed and well lubed before being mounted. My partners, in most cases, "prepaired" my butt with a lot of foreplay, helping to open up.( don't wanna get to graphic)

I also think a good position for you may be "sitting" on it first. That way you can control how much enters you and can stop and adjust....one of my favorite positions!!!!

Hope it helps!!!

James249620002000: Lots of lube and take it SLOW. Also, relax, take something like a Midol to relax. (It works for men.) You can do it. And it is worth it when you get there. I have taken very large cocks and have also been fisted. Lots and lots of practice, relaxation, slow down, and lots of lube are the keys to getting it done.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since this subject has been brought up, let me add some thoughts and a question. As one with more experience as a top, my bottom had no problem taking all of my cock each time, but it also felt like it was pressed hard against the end of the channel. I've always wondered if this was just a bend in the intestine and if it would 'give' were my dick longer and forced it to take it.

Some of you more experienced dudes tell me what you think. I know some of you 9, 10, 11, inch guys have experience with such matters. ??? Thanks.

Luke

belly4built: Most definitely relax, go slow to start and lots of lubricant. Everyone's built different, I apparently have quite a bit of length "back there" so have not yet played with anyone that reached farther than I could handle. But I'm sure one of the big guys on here could manage that feat with a little effort. ;D

You climbing onto him is probably the best posistion to start with since you can pretty much control how far and how fast his tower of power enters you. Once your comfortable, relaxed and able to accomodate his size then experiment with more posistions.

Above all have fun!

kaneui: Thanks for the suggestions thus far, guys...yes, I always use plenty of lube and take my time, but in spite of those efforts, there seems to be a physical barrier to overcome.

From my perspective, it seems that my rectum is just so long before the tube curves, and then after this curve is the second sphincter that leads to the descending colon. (Pardon the anatomical detail, but I'm just trying to figure this out...)

I'm thinking that maybe the "tube" could be possibly realigned or straightened (?) by the cock entering that second sphincter to the lower colon to make it a straight shot, enabling me to take the entire length. (Is this making any sense? Any doctors or anatomy experts with comments?)

I know where there's a will, there's a way!

Hairyguy_28: This thread sparked a memory so I went searching.
From the sexuality.org faq on enemas:

The rectum is a powerful muscular organ about 5 inches long, with a sphincter at each end. The sigmoid colon is a looped section of the bowel just above the rectum. It is shaped somewhat like a question mark, hence its name. The loop occurs at about a depth of ten inches, as can be felt if you push a firm object into the rectum, and up through the inner sphincter. The sigmoid comes in two sizes in humans. There is the long sigmoid and the short sigmoid, and few are born with one in between the two distributions of sizes.​

It's possible, if I'm reading that right, that you are simply one of many people with a short sigmoid colon, and don't have the depth available to you. Now I haven't gone and looked and deeper (pun intended) into this. It could be the two sizes of sigmoid refer to something other than their distance from the rectum but it's my impression that this is the case.

Here's a link to the whole faq.

http://www.sexuality.org/l/fetish/enemafaq.html

Hairyguy

Deb: As mentioned before I find that sitting or squatting down on the cock makes it easier for you to take more of it, but I'd also like to tell you to just not overdo it. You definitely don't want to rip anything that you can't fix.

The human body is only forgiving up to a certain point, beyond that you're permanently ruined, LITERALLY. Besides, it's not exactly a blow to your sexual pride if you can't take a long cock deeply...get what I'm saying??

The rectum is primary for elimination...pleasure is a secondary thing....just keep that perspective or you'll get to the point where you won't be able to get anything in or out of it.

kaneui: After another painful try to take deep thrusting from a guy who was just under 7", I've decided I perhaps have an abnormally short rectum, and am probably not anatomically designed to take the longer cocks. (And I'm well over 6' tall, so there's probably no correlation to physical height.)

With my fingers I can manually feel where the second sphincter begins, but it's to one side of the rectum, rather than at the end, where the deeper thrusting starts to hurt. Maybe I'm rather unusual in this regard--or, perhaps I just need a curved organ that can explore the hooks and bends of my inside plumbing. (Worst case scenario, I could just stay with the shorter, fatter models, which is fine by me!)

cockrings: The only thing I can think of is to take 2" of it for a while...then pull it out. Wait 5 minutes and then stick it in until it gets past the first stop once.

Pull it out again and wait another 5 minutes at least.....lube your hole up as much as you can.

Try inserting it again....this time to where it was before....it should go in easier.....then hold it there...pull it out and wait 5 minutes......

Then see if it can get past the second stop.....with lots of lube. If it does...great....if it doesn't, stop, try another time the same way....if it still doesn't, you're probably out of luck....

Good luck!

rockabilly_guy: I haven't been f'd by alot of huge dicks (unfort!) but I did have a 9" one in me recently. We had to go slow and use lots of foreplay beforehand. Lotsa lube, fingers getting it ready! After that it kinda went right in and felt nice and tight. He actually found that pristate spot inside me and I squited lotsa cum w/o even touching myself!

Since this is what comes up when you search on google, which is unfortunate because its old and doesn't really resolve the issue, I thought I would tell you what I've found. I used to have this same problem and, as said above, you are hitting the Sigmoid Colon. Don't worry, that's NOT a bad thing.

However, what it means is that you aren't relaxing right to allow your Sigmoid Colon to straighten out. Normally, when you are clenched up and holding it all down, your SC will actually create a 90 degree bend in your intestines (Go look it up on google, every picture will show it like that). Then, when you go to use the bathroom, it actually will straighten out a bit to allow everything through. So with that little bit said, what you need to do is not tense up (MOST IMPORTANT) after you have your BF in you. Before he starts pushing forward, you need to push down (so to speak) kind of like you are doing #2 in a toilet. This will help straighten out your insides and he'll be able to go farther back into you without pain.

If you aren't certain about this, stick a finger up there and then lightly push down. You should feel your whole lower bowels begin to actually loosen up. Same thing happens deeper in.

Hope this helps and have a fun time. Use tons of lube! Also, bonus, use a condom as the bacteria in the SC is the worst.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A doctor told me that when you lay on your left side , the rectum and colon seem to relax and lay down.
If you have a colonoscopy they have you lay that way so the camera can go up your colon easily.
I tried this when I was with a guy with 11 inches. it worked.
Good luck in your ventures and be careful.

Smartie020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahahaha :D goog one

I sometimes meet up with a guy who has 9,5 inches, love his cock.
It os hard for me to relax, maybe this has somethong to do with my personality^^But if i amange to do so it is so fucking great!

Also I noticed differneces in positions. If i lay on my back, feet on his shoulders, it works pretty good, same with just laying flat on my stumach.

But I also like doggy sytle and this is what is hard to manage for me. a lot of him is the not fittinh. but I want aaaaalll the way, every inch :D neeed to practice more

HawkeyeTJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A doctor told me that when you lay on your left side , the rectum and colon seem to relax and lay down.
If you have a colonoscopy they have you lay that way so the camera can go up your colon easily.
I tried this when I was with a guy with 11 inches. it worked.
Good luck in your ventures and be careful.

Rectum? Hell, it damned near killed 'em!