Taking a SHOWER at the beach...

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone else find the public showers at the beach as
EROTIC as I do? I'm talking about those small buildings where
you can change and take a shower in the nude to wash off
the sand (not the outdoor showers, where everyone can see
you). Do they even HAVE these buildings anymore?

I had three experiences in my past that really turned me on,
all involving big dicks.

1. Returned to Hawaii recently, where I went looking for
the place where I showered on Waikiki beach; they
had transformed the building and removed the showers!
In the early eighties, I went inside to wash off the sand,
and removed my bathing suit. A guy followed me inside
(he had been looking at me while i was on my towel getting
a tan), and after about a minute of showering, he took his
suit off. Kept checking me out, waiting to see if I would do
the same. He had a nice heavy dong, so I removed my suit, and
we both started getting hard. Just when I was going to
start stroking, someone came in. I turned toward the wall,
and that was the end of that.

2. Was in Maine (again, early eighties), with a girl on the beach.
There was a dad, his son, the son's girlfriend, and a male
(straight) friend of the dad. The son had a HUUUUUGE bulge
in his bathing suit; it was hanging horizontally, like a belt
across his abdomen. It bounced every time he caught the
frisbee the girlfriend threw to him. Suddenly the dad calls
out, "Jim, let's go! Let's shower and get going." I got
totally turned on, but was trying to think of what to say
to the girl I was with (I was closeted then) to get to that
shower building! I just told her I was going to wash off quick.
She said we were late and had to leave immediately. As we
passed the building (they had been in there for about 5 minutes,
and I was going nuts imagining what it all looked like), I ran
in, saying I had to go to the bathroom. As I washed my hands
at the sink, I could see them down the aisle, the dad, son, and
male friend. Just showering, nothing odd, but damn! The son's
dick was something! Did I ever wish I could dump the chick I
was with and join that group! But she had the car, so...

3. At another favorite beach of mine on the east coast, there
was a shower area with only one shower head in a small open
room. To get the water (freezing cold), you had to pull the
chain above you. There were maybe 5 of us in a line waiting to
get a turn. This guy with dark long hair goes up to it, starts
showering, then removes his suit. A HUGE ELEPHANT TRUNK,
fat as heck with a big fat head, falls out for all of us to see.
No one said a word, we all just watched him. Hey, some in line may
have been totally straight, but I can tell you we were ALL
staring at that thing. His friend had just showered and was
towelling off a few feet away, and they had a casual conversation
while that big prick swung back and forth in front of us.

Damn, I love those showers at the beach!
I know these stories are tame, but they sure turned me on at
the time. :cool:

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
I've always felt a range of feelings in those situations. Vulnerable, excited, exposed. When there's just a curtain between me and the world all my sensitivities go to my crotch, not in the way that I would get an erection, but just in that I feel so conscious of my genitalia.

I would agree that it can certainly be erotic.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like any opportunity to shower, dress, undress or hang out naked outside. When I visit my friend on Cape Cod all the showers are outside and it gets me very excited. Once I was cutting brush for a farmer who had a small cabin and lake on his property. When I went to piss, I simply dropped my pants to my ankles and let go. There was no chance anyone was going to see me as I was hidden from the road by a wooded area and hundreds of acres of fields on the other side. I got hard and, after stretching out on the bed of the truck, treated myself to a long slow hand job under the hot sun and bright blue sky.

If I go camping, just the smell of the tent as I load it up will get me horny.

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been to many beaches where the showers were both inside and outside...... I love using them and letting all see my huge cock....its natural to be naked!!!! I love all the look's I get from other Dad's and their son's.:cool:

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if those shower buildings still exist on public beaches, but I used them from the time I was in middle school until past college--in Panama City Beach and Ft. Walton Beach in FL. Since then I've rarely gone to a beach and didn't have a place (hotel room, condo, etc) to go change in.

At PCBeach, it was always other random beach-goers with an occasional hot guy. I remember one day trip to PC during high school, when one of my best friends sprung a boner in the shower when we were cleaning up to drive the 90 minutes home.

At FWBeach it was mostly military guys with great bodies in there. All of them seemed to be friends horsing around. If someone had a bad sunburn, interesting tattoos or birthmarks, or a large dick, it'd certainly get noticed and commented on.

In one of the shower huts at Ft. Walton in 1984 or '85, I had a real cute military dude my age make a pass at me. We had chatted on and off during the day as our paths crossed. He followed me to the shower area as my friends and I were getting ready to leave. I had worn some shorts to the beach that were typical of the time--the nylon running shorts that had my college alma mater's logo on the leg. While standing and waiting for the showers he asked about my school, which is known for being a difficult brain school. I could feel my dick pressing against the thin nylon liner as I tried not to stare at the naked guys and the guy who was being very friendly to me. The guy commented on my sunburn, saying it was sure gonna hurt that night. When we got into the shower room and kicked off our shorts and showed everything we had, he said, "that'd hurt tonite, too" when he saw my thick dick--not quite a semi, but about 35-45% hard. There was a moment when he and I were the only guys in the shower area, and he reached out to touch mine. He then waggled his own dick at it, and his quickly started to get hard. Some of his buddies came in right then, and they came over to share our water. In just a few seconds there were 4 or 5 other guys with growing dicks sharing soap and showerheads--with me in there with a big boner.

About that time one of my friends stuck his head in the shower area and called my name, saying they were almost finished packing the car. As I saw him coming, I turned around in a hurry, hoping he didn't see me boned with all those guys.

Even though I played sports and had been in lockerroom showers many times, plus had open showers in my college dorms and gyms, those public/private areas at the beach were always "interesting" to say the least...somewhat scuzzy and somewhat of a turn-on.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One Of The First Times I Knew That Looking At Naked Men Was Going Tobe A Life Time Of Pleasure. My Dad Took My Brother And Me To The Public Pool . Up Til Then I Had Only Seen My Dad And Brother's Penis. But On Our Way Out To The Pool There Standing In The Showers Was A Guy Take A Shower, Soap Was Covering His Chest Running Down On To His Penis And On To His Balls And Instantly I Knew I Wanted To See More. I Was Only 8 Or 9 At The Time But It Remains A Lasting Turnon.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
public showers in greece are veyr public, they are neverseparated and they are just freestanding tubes on some edge of the beach, they are not gender separated and usualy have small queues. also, i doubt anyone can consider them erotic in greece because:

1)they have the watter pressure of a water cannon

2) with a water temperature of about 4 degrees... quite a shock when ure staying under the sun and warm waters for hours....

:O

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure where there are nice(?) showers at the beach, but - in Southern California - the showers are disgusting. They are always next to the urinals and stalls...and they smell like urine. I don't care who is in there naked -- I could never, ever be turned on. It's truly gross where I live.

D_electric chair

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
l_a_dude said:
Not sure where there are nice(?) showers at the beach, but - in Southern California - the showers are disgusting. They are always next to the urinals and stalls...and they smell like urine. I don't care who is in there naked -- I could never, ever be turned on. It's truly gross where I live.

Im from SoCal and the shower are ok I guess. They are seperated from the urinal and other stuff. Shower only.

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there's a shower/changeroom at the end of my road, at the beach...
me and a friend one day, got horned up, and tryin to think of a place to go, i thought of that, so we headed down the road, and went in, no one was around, we locked the door behind us, and went into one of the change stall, i sat down and sucked his cock, he blew his load all over my cap... which i had to wash off, before we left.
then he returned the favour... we unlocked the door and went back out like nothing had happened...
not really sure why we never went back there after... i guess where it's public, it was too risky...
but it was fun while it lasted!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now a days, you'll find a public restroom, but as for showers, they are open view. This for obvious legal & crime implications/reasons, no city or county would have them for fear of being sued because of the weirdos that prey on others, things like rape, having sex publicly, pedophiles and the like. Campgrounds have showers like that though.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we used to go to the beach in Jersey. There was a hut with one room with a few shower heads. My dad would take us and we all had to shower so we wouln't get sand in his truck. The four of us would shower and talk. Sometimes other dudes were there but I never thought of it. Once when I was 10 we walked in and a few 16 year olds walked right out. Dad looks intimidating.
Jake

jasonsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find any kind of open / outdoor showers areas very erotic. Here in SA we still have a lot of beaches with these enclosed shower areas, which makes showering a very interesting experience...:redface:

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah they had those back where i was living when i was in HS. It is one of the places that my friend and i would fondle each other when we were horny.:smirk:

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when I first moved to Tampa and had gone to the beach over in St Pete. There was a gay beach that was really fun. They had an outdoor shower by the bar - just a shower head on a pole. You didn't strip down naked, just rinsed off. Well, I was rinsing off one day and there was a really hot guy waiting for me to finish. He had on those tight grey football type work out shorts. Clearly visible was his at least 10 inch cock. Anyway, we checked each other out. I had on sppedos i think so he got a good look at my 9 inch package. He left in his car just before me. A few blocks up the road, he had pulled into a parking lot. I pulled up along side. He asked me if I know about the 78th st swim club. I followed him there. It was the pool and lockerroom for an all male milietary school. We went into the lockerrom, stripped and went into the showers. We just started to play when I barged some older, fat guy. We slooowly showered and pretended to dress until the guy left. We then re-stripped and went back into the showers. We could hear guys yelling and talking from outside, which made my heart thump a mile a minute, and gave us both raging boners.

suckme15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rippedmuscledad said:
I have been to many beaches where the showers were both inside and outside...... I love using them and letting all see my huge cock....its natural to be naked!!!! I love all the look's I get from other Dad's and their son's.:cool:
i love that felling. and letting everybody look.
always some comparisons going on!:tongue:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seven or eight years ago I was at the Gulf State Park public pavillion on he beach at Gulf Shores (since been torn down but a new one is under construction.) Anyway, the individual shower stalls each had two privacy curtains, although a few were ripped or missing. I went over to the side away from the dressing/changing area and hearing the sound of water, I sat down on a bench right in front of that stall. I couldn't believe there were two guys washing and soaping each other - both with raging hards. They saw me and tried to pull what was left of one curtain to hid my view. I went in the next shower and hoped they might invite me to join them - although I don't know if I could have been active there since it was a public beach.
Fortunately it was off-season and not many coming in or out. I heard their water being turned off and one exited and started drying off. I had left my curtains open so I could see him. Close cut hair, maybe military from nearby Pensacola AFB. He evidentally had got his rocks off since his dick was limp by then but still a nice piece of meat. He glanced my way a couple of times but didn't seem interested. The other one finally stepped out and started toweling off. Since he propped one leg up on a bench, he had his ass turned towards me but I finally got to see his cock. Even limp, it looked to be about 8 inches with a big fat mushroom head. He too looked maybe he was military but both were hunks. They slipped on cut-off shorts - no underwear and exited. By the time I dryed off and dressed, I was able to see them driving off in a jeep heading towards the Florida line.
I don't know how the new bath area will be designed, but if I get down for Shrimp Fest in October, I'll check it out.