Taking a straight man's ass cherry.

realseattlecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I'm "straight", never really had anything bigger than a finger up my butt before.

Would I be able to handle a large cock? or would it just be too painful and not any fun.

Just curious?

funguy3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i find a cock far more pleasurable than a finger. that intense connection makes it so much hotter, and turns me on way more. Will it hurt? most likely. will you have to take it slow with someone you trust? absolutely. can it be worth it? without a doubt.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
any suggestions? ones that vibrate interest me?!

Go to your local "Adult Store" and see what you find. Or order it online. Try it out, it will take some time to get used to it. In the long run you may enjoy it! :smile:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take your time, relax, be clean down there and enjoy.

For your first time you don't want to be on your back. That tends to compact your anal region. You're going to want to be as roomy as possible.

Lay on your stomach with a pillow under your groin. This will help stretch you out and goive more room for the cock to go in and out.

Make sure you are lubed AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

When you feel the head of the cock pushing against your ass, push down like you are going to the bathroom. Let it slide in as far as it is comfortable and then rest and let your sphincter muscle get used to the stretching. REMEMBER TO BREATH! Most newbies forget to do that.
Push down again and let more cock into you. Repeat until it's all the way in. Some people feel pain but it does go away as you get used to it. Some feel pleasure right away.

When the actual fucking starts, rythem is important. As he pushes in, you push down. As he pulls out you relax and let the sphincter close so it's nice and tight around his cock.

Once you feel comfortable enough taking a cock in that position, try having him on his back and you ride his cock. This will give you more control over how fast he can go in and out of your ass.

Hope this helps.

Sklar

P.S. I'm up in Everett.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I took my own ass cheery with a dildo when I was younger The first time I felt some pain but went back again the next day & did it right! I took up to 12" deep it just took patients & I've taken 8.5" round & it's takes even more patients. Good luck it fills great to be filled up

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I'm straight and I enjoy didldos. I have an Aneros Maximus, a 9" vibrator and a 13" silicone dildo. I enjoy them all and can orgasm through my prostate and analaly too. Start slow and use lots of lube. It's cool!