Taking a wizz on side of the road

Hey Guys

Just had a long weekend over here, and noticed the amount of guys that were taking a wizz by the side of the road and their various techniques to conseal their wang.

Guy 1 - Aussie UTE driver, about 20-25 - Just let it hang out, right on side of the road, was waving it passing traffic.... then I noticed it was clearly visable... at least 6" long flaccid but fuck it must have been 7" around. I could see it a good 100m away and even see his circ scar about 2" down the shaft.

Guy 2 - Aboriginal Guy, 20-25 - Trying to cover it with two hands.... took a glance and thought it was huge until I noticed he wasn't nearly that big and was peeing on his hands.

Saw a few others that managed to conceal it. Have you guys seen any worth mentioning? I'm not into pissing at all, but glad to see some guys are still keen to flop it out when it seems like the majority run to the cubicles in public bathrooms.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was on the motorway and needed a pee desperately, so pulled over on to the hard shoulder. I flippet the bonnet catch, lifted the bonnet and leaned over the engine, from the nearside, giving the impression I had an engine problem. whilst relieving the pressure in my bladder. Job done bonnet down and drove off, leaving a tell tale puddle behind.

There was/is and old law in the uk, that allowed relieve your self against the off side wheel of your horse drawn cart. It could be one of these quirky laws that may still effectively still in existance, simply because i has never been revoked over time.

If anyone has any knowledge or information on this law please let us know.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the USA such behavior leads to a charge of indecent exposure or worse. it can lead to having to register as a sex offender. we live in such an uptight country. couldn't they just cite the guy for unlawful peeing?

Seriously.. everyone gotta pee!

I guess this is becoming more of a problem in Australia as more and more public bathrooms are being closed. As someone that travels around 30 000+km per year, I often need to take a wizz on the run, and the more I spent time looking for public bathrooms, the more I'm finding them boarded up.... The Australia law is actually that you can wee on the front passenger side tyre of your own car legally... can't remember if it stated you have to have the door open and be standing behind it... but old school law makes it through I guess

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many policemen have been taken short and taken a leak in the open air. The world has gone mad. You won't be able to breath shortly without getting charged for carbon dioxide emissions. Taking more than your fair share of air Polluting the air if you have eaten garlic the night before. God forbid if you should fart more than your allotted number of time in 24 hours.

Its a Mad Mad World

D

deleted3782

A few years ago I took a road trip around Greece. In a week's time, I bet I saw 10 men on the side of the road taking a leak. I don't recall any of them showing dick (I simply don't remember), but none of them were shy in obviously taking a wizz on the side of the road. Truck driver to sports cars, they all did it.

I finally broke down and did it too...on a desolate stretch in the middle of the Peloponnese (I can google map the spot)...but I admit I was uncomfortable with showing dick...so I picked a spot where I could see that no cars were coming in either direction for some time. Twas some nice pee scenery tho... :wink:

Reactions: HoneyGirl1

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Weird, are u guys saying that they don't do that in the US? Because here it is quite commen. A normal thing to do when you have to go. I see it a lot when we are traveling or so. And I do it too...
Strange.

Last edited:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Weird, are u guys saying that they don't do that in the US? Because here it is quite commen. A normal thing to do when you have to go. I see it a lot when we are traveling or so.
Strange.
Very true!this is VERY COMMON here in the usa!im a commercial trucker and ill say from experience...if you gotta go you gotta go,nothing to hide here.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the USA such behavior leads to a charge of indecent exposure or worse. it can lead to having to register as a sex offender. we live in such an uptight country. couldn't they just cite the guy for unlawful peeing?

we have way to many sissy babys in this country, would like to know sometimes just who some of these type law do gooders think there trying to do with regulating where a guy can take a leak. i mean if a women or man is to shocked when they see some bodys cock then look the other way. you eather have a cock or a pussy big deal whats the problem, next they will have a law that fines animals doing it in the woods, poor self centerd people [ some not all] and it is also very hard to hold it when your on vacation and the sign says next rest area 69 mile, if they dont like it do something to help not pass a stupid law and call us a sex offender because we stoped to take a piss. dont guess they ever have to go.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In America, the cost of doing that gets you either arrested or talked to by the local constabularies, who probably are the worst hypocrites about the subject.

this is very true as hubby told me he seen a state trooper once with his door open and he could clear see he was taking a leak. but if we do that we are breaking the law here in ohio, guess there is 2 types of law here 1 for the resadents and 1 for the law men. but have found this to be in every state we have ever been in after being there a while. so nothing new really.

D

deleted3782

Weird, are u guys saying that they don't do that in the US? Because here it is quite commen. A normal thing to do when you have to go. I see it a lot when we are traveling or so. And I do it too...
Strange.

I have seen a very small number of guys peeing on the side of the road here in the states. I think you would run a good chance of getting in trouble for doing it here, the Trouper (police) would likely encourage people to stop at the nearest rest area with bathrooms. On the east coast, you are never too far from a bathroom.

That said, when I was a kid, my family travelled a lot to spend weekends with my older brothers in military school in Virginia. I remember peeing on the side of the road all the time, and my parents claim that I went so often I kept Virgina green for years.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen a very small number of guys peeing on the side of the road here in the states. I think you would run a good chance of getting in trouble for doing it here, the Trouper (police) would likely encourage people to stop at the nearest rest area with bathrooms. On the east coast, you are never too far from a bathroom.

That said, when I was a kid, my family travelled a lot to spend weekends with my older brothers in military school in Virginia. I remember peeing on the side of the road all the time, and my parents claim that I went so often I kept Virgina green for years.

LOL, so now i know why the grass seems to look so much green color in va, then the other states i been in.

D

deleted3782

g32js, yes, and I probably have one of the most recognized schlongs in Virginia! (its grown a little since then folks)