Taking aBIG leak

stywepenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When taking a piss with your big cock? Do you have a thicker urine stream than smaller cocks? And does the urine make a louder sound? Just wondering?

D_f7tfr7

Just Browsing
Media
Not sure - but I always imagine big cocks allow a bigger stream of piss.. I've got a very big opening on my cock - although I am only 7".

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No! I've been having problems emptying my bladder for awhile. My PSA is 1.2, but I have to get up several times at night. So, my Urologist gave me some med samples to take for two weeks. Then, I go back for a 'flow' test. All I know is I have to drink several glasses of water an hour or so before. He said i would have to wait until I felt I could not hold it any longer.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS 'FLOW' TEST? I am a little apprehensive to say the least. THANKS guys.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have a thicker urine stream than smaller cocks? And does the urine make a louder sound? Just wondering?
It varies with me depending on how full my bladder is. The other day I had to piss so bad that I couldn't believe the force of the pee stream. Not only did it sound really loud, but the bubbles made a foam that resembled the head on a glass of beer.

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SDBG, get yourself tested for diabetes is my advice. That much foam means a bit too much protein in your urine.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SDBG, get yourself tested for diabetes is my advice. That much foam means a bit too much protein in your urine.
Thanks for the heads up. I never realized that about the foam and thought it happened to everyone. I am diabetic, exercise often, watch my diet closesly, and am taking meds.

CPTguy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When taking a piss with your big cock? Do you have a thicker urine stream than smaller cocks? And does the urine make a louder sound? Just wondering?
Depends on volume of pee, and the size of the opening of the urethra. If its small, the pee tends to shoot out harder and faster. When big, it tends to be slower yet gushier.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Depends on volume of pee, and the size of the opening of the urethra. If its small, the pee tends to shoot out harder and faster. When big, it tends to be slower yet gushier.

^ This ^

662988-pssst.html

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It varies with me depending on how full my bladder is. The other day I had to piss so bad that I couldn't believe the force of the pee stream. Not only did it sound really loud, but the bubbles made a foam that resembled the head on a glass of beer.

I've read that when your piss has a head on it, you are pissing out protein.
Mine does it all the time. I have no idea what the implications are, but I seem totally healthy.