taking and posting pics.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part of the appeal with LPSG is the gallery portion of the website. I have no problem posting my pix here, but this isn't the only place I've got 'em, either.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i don't mind posting pics, as long as they aren't face pics. i used to post my face pics when i first joined. however, i took them down because harassment became somewhat of a frequent thing. it was just better to delete them and save myself from the drama.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've posted both body and face pics, it never felt strange.

i don't mind posting pics, as long as they aren't face pics. i used to post my face pics when i first joined. however, i took them down because harassment became somewhat of a frequent thing. it was just better to delete them and save myself from the drama.
Fortunately, I never was harassed, but feel some guys really need a reality check - showing my face, boobies or cooter does not mean I will fuck you. Unless I have, but then, those two already know it. :wink:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind taking and posting pics. But there comes a time when I just don't like the pics I have up, or I become paranoid about being recognised (or rather, my room being recognised) and delete them.

I rarely post face pics and they typically stay up only a few minutes or on rare occassions, a few hours til I panic :tongue:

No one wants to see my face anyway, right?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
What about posting pics of your junk? I think i would feel kinda violated. Not saying its bad to take pics, but just knowing that other people can see what u look like, when no one else has seen me but.... me.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What about posting pics of your junk? I think i would feel kinda violated. Not saying its bad to take pics, but just knowing that other people can see what u look like, when no one else has seen me but.... me.

Are you suggesting that it's possible to "violate" yourself?

At any rate, posting pix is not a requirement of membership, so do or don't: either way's perfectly OK.