Taking Forever to Cum

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the opposite end of the spectrum of ejaculating too fast, it takes me a long time to cum. I can have sex for two hours before I cum. Many women want it to happen long before that. A very few enjoy this time frame. I make sure they cum of course and on many occasions will fake an orgasm to make them happy. But is there anything that will help a guy cum faster?

Israel Torres

1st Like
Media
But is there anything that will help a guy cum faster?

The faking part is always a turn off for me and usually causes instant limpage. If I notice the session is taking longer than is pleasurable for everyone I try and speed it along by going into manual mode or seek more stimulation to my erogenous zones. I've shared this up front because I enjoy "getting mine" :)

... if that still doesn't work then we take a break until some other time. Oh yes sometimes experimenting with new toys help if they aren't too cumbersome to set up and clean up at a moment's notice.

The key also is to have communication with your partner(s) so that they get the hint and proceed to help you get off instead of wondering what your problem is. :)

D_Dingus Nosedigger

Just Browsing
Media
I guess it also depends on how often you j/o and your age and whatnot. If your jacking off like...three times a day and your middle-ish age, then it might be tougher for you to cum. Even still, I have a hard time cumming sometimes and im only in my 20's!
If anything, I would suggest possibly refraining from cumming for a few days, it would be the least invasive and most natural way of decreasing the "wait time", so to speak. Thats just my two cents :)

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pre cook.

If you need 2 hours to cum and jerk it for 110 minutes beforehand then 10 with your lady should be enough to finish.

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi guy;
great pics and the first shot of your nuts hanging in the shower is perfect.
Don't over analyze your situation. i used to be like that and now i don't think about it.
if i cum ok and if i don't that is ok too.
have you ever thought of massaging your prostate???? that will lead to a terrific orgasm. i know this may not sound like an option for you , but......

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try tightening ur pc muscle holing it while u stoke u'll over power ur control mechanism thus releasing ur load...it'll help trust me. i have similar problems i fell asleep masturbating without this trick...

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi dogwood, have you always had this problem?

I know from personal experience that some medicines can incidentally result in delayed ejaculatory capacity; if you're taking any medicines it might be worthwile checking out the list of side-effects.

D_percypenguin

Account Disabled
Media
sadly I suffer the same fate,

And when I tell this to some the first thing they say is "I'll make you cum fast I'm good"
People are really naive at times but maybe I've yet to find "the one"

I'm now looking at the medications Im on (which is very few Im a very fit 20yo guy)

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
glad to hear others with same problem...i can last for 2 hrs and it can be a problem...i have been on AVAPRO, blood press meds.....had to try 5 others before this one..was good till last few months...problem is back...guess will talk to doc about trying something else..in my case i loose the erection but not the good feeling...take a break and re-try..any help or advice is always welcome on this matter...

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys! I am on no medications of any kind, am physically active and in relatively good shape. I suppose it boils down to the fact that i cum with partners that i trust completely and love faster than I do than otherwise. It seems that an emotional connection is a huge turn on. Per the orginal post, I thought I had heard at some point that there was something that made your cock more sensitive. Guess not.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i hold back for days......i dont put on a show for someone by cumming on cue. i like to take my time and let it blast out........mind-warping cumshots!!!!!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have always had the same problem. It is not just sometimes, it is every time. I have had sexual partners ask me to "just stop" as they can't take it any more.
It has ruined several relationships. "What is the matter? Do I not turn you on?"

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I take some yohimbe, it makes me harder and hornier. With longer, drawn out forplay, I can cum in ten minutes. It used to be never. I used to be able to fuck forever without cumming. You have to "re-train" yourself to be confident you will cum. As soon as you start thinking, "oh no, not again, Im not going to cum" you wont. You might also need to stop jerking off, or jerk way less, or use less friction when you do. It took me a few months with a new, awesome GF to learn that I can in fact cum from sex, sometimes quickly. Of course, most of it is mental, especially if you have axieties over becomeing a parent, but if you work at it, you can teach yourself to cum. For me, she had an IUD, we had so much sex i quit jerking, and she was nice and tight. She taught me to enjoy sex again. Boy, what a difference.

It is possible.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this problem too. It's sometimes called "retarded ejaculation". As if we want to be demeaned any more.

Women hate it. They say things like "Don't I turn you on enough?" or "Any guy can cum, why can't you?"

I realize that men who suffer premature ejaculation are in the vast majority but trust me, delayed ejaculation is bad too.

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
same problem at times. For me the less frequently I have sex the easier it is to blow my wad. Stop the jerking if you are. Give yourself several days of "rest" before giving it a go. Don't delay your climax - just go for it - do whatever tends to get you there. For me it is most always the missionary position that gets me off. If you can't get there after a reasonable time just tell your partner it won't happen and try to please them in some fashion. Try again another time. Watch the drugs and alcohol.

Hope this helps.

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try taking L-Carnosine, 500mg twice a day. I once read in a "natural cures" book that it supports the natural histamine release that contributes to that feeling that a climax is building up to the "point of no return" leading to orgasm. One reason "retarded ejaculation" occurs is that fact the this orgasmic plateau cannot easily be achieved when the histamine level is below a certain point and L-Carnosine assists the body to naturally produce more.