Taking her ass virginity (slowly)

sammygirly: I must be some kind of freak, I like ass-sex AND S&M... :D

Just goes to show that there is a wide diversity of sexual preferences on the board and while I dont see any harm in advocating the practises we DO enjoy, I don't see that negativity helps anyone.

You do it. Fine.
You dont do it. Fine.

That wasn't the question at hand.

Doubtless_Mouse: This is my first time posting in this forum, so I will try to keep it short…
My wife and I tried anal and really enjoyed it at first, she had orgasms and I liked it, recently it has started to bother her (I think we should use more lube) and she has asked that we don’t do it anymore…I think the key to making it work is trusting your partner, taking your time, and lastly lots of lube.

If the two of you are interested in trying then take your time, use fingers to start (we didn’t need vibes or any other items), then work your way up (pun not intended). I am not as large as you, but only a little smaller and would be surprised if your wife is smaller than mine (my wife is 5’0 and might weight 93 lbs, very petite) but it should work if you are patient.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1059861112;start=20#20 date=08/05/03 at 07:00:02]I must be some kind of freak, I like ass-sex AND S&M... :D

Sammygirly, I am very very kinky(as you can tell from my posts). I have tried S&M, but it doesn't rock my boat. A little BDSM is okay, but at least I don't pass judgment on those who do(unlike others on this site). You maybe a "freak", but you are allowed to be one. (I am a freak too).

aussiechick63: Thingsteal, The girls do have it right. Listen to their advice. I couldn't say it better myself.

Hasn't this turned into an interesting topic.
Everyone has a different opinion on what they enjoy and don't enjoy.

Personally I love anal sex and have never found it to be dirty in any way. I have to say I don't mind a little kink as well. Go the sexual freaks !!!

It's all about personal pleasure and doing what is enjoyed by both partners in a healthy sexual relationship. So if it feels good and you want to do it then go for it. Don't worry about whether others find what you do disagreeable. It is totally between you and your partner.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sammy, you're no freak. You're someone who acts upon her desires and is not afraid to explore her sexuality to te fullest. You realise your limits and you don't harm yourself or others in your quest for sexual pleasures. You allow yourself to transcend inhibitions and experience a sexual satisfaction that most people can never dream of attaining. What's freakish about that? Yours is a healthy outlook, girl. ;)

thingsteal: Update on the ass virginity thing.

We've had a lot of "firsts" this year. Earlier this year, during a lengthy sex session, she got off and just started giving me a blowjob. Then after a while we went back to sex, then the blowjob, then more sex. I couldn't believe it. She always used to hate her own juices (especially me kissing her after eating her out), but now it's like no big deal. What a huge turn-on this is for me - and for her.

This past month we had sex three times during her period. This has never happened before, and like I said we've been together over 15 years. She was the one who wanted to fuck me during her period. She was worried I might be grossed out afterwards but I said I have to cleanup anyway after sex, and so what if the washcloth is a little red. It washes out. It's no big deal. It also helped that she enjoyed the sex and has a good vaginal orgasm each time. I'm clearly getting this again in the future - she told me so.

We also did a 'quickie' this past weekend. The kids were downstairs playing. We haven't done a quickie since one of our kids was conceived. While I didn't cum (and didn't mind), she came twice vaginally in 7 minutes. Now she wants more quickies when the timing is right.

She's also gotten into trimming and some shaving. I've really enjoyed this change when giving her oral sex!

So anyway last night we were just bonkers. Had a few glasses of wine. Kids long asleep. Inhibitions long gone. She's on top. We're talking. She says she knows I want to fuck her in the ass because I've been playing with her anus every so often lately, but she wants to know why. I say I want to take her ass virginity. I said I didn't get her pussy or her mouth first, but I want her ass when and if she's ready. The pussy floodgates opened after I said that. She got super turned-on. After a little more wine and a lot more sex she basically said I could fuck her in the ass sometime in the future. After that was said, I stuck about an inch of my left index finger into her anus for a few minutes while she was on top. She had no complaints and didn't tell me to stop. Eventually I stopped, we switched positions, and moved on.

We don't do much sex talk during the day, other than saying something like "Did you have fun last night?" That's the extent. I'm pretty sure questions about anal sex will come up again. She's probably worried I've going to stick the whole thing in (No, only a couple inches, with a lot of lube, and she'll be in control, and we'll stop if she hates it or has pain). She's probably worried about the poop thing. Hell, she's probably worried she MIGHT LIKE IT.

I think for now I'm just not going to bring it up at all. The "soft sell". SHE should be the one who is curious to try it. SHE should be the one requesting it - thinking about it - and going for it - kind of like the period sex. I've done anal sex with a woman before (long time ago, old girlfriend, she loved it) and I know what to do. I suppose it'll be the right time, place, and take enough good wine to allow it to actually happen.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
8) All right Thingsteal. I am very happy for you. I just hope that your sexlife gets better. Just take your time, don't rush a good thing. You both seem very comfortable with eachother and the anal sex thing should be tons of fun once you get there. The girl that i am seeing right now(just sex partners, not a couple) has let me play were not one has played before...her ass. She is getting so worked up to take me, she went shopping for a butt plug so she can get herself opened up for me. I am still going to take my time though.

bigdickslover: The first time I had anal sex with a VWE guy was almost 10 years ago when I was only 19.His cock was a mere 13" x 7".He told me in advance that he wished to fuck my asshole one day.so on that night ,I had a soapy enema and had some self asshole stretching using my dildo and vibrators and of course butt plug.When he came on that night I was very eager to have his big meat into my asshole...........He was so nice and he lubed my asshole with lot of K.Y and rubbed some on his big cock.I was laying on my side with my ass facing him as he entered me slowly from behind.......as he pushed his thick cock inside my asshole I used to push out opening my asshole further as he pushed it further inside until finally I took all his 13" cock so deep inside me.Then he started pulling it slowly and ramming it back,increasing the thrust speed as I exploded again and again before he shoot all his load inside me.In the morning he also fucked me again in my asshole but this time I had not the slightest pain at all as he used the same tech and used lot of k.y to lube my asshole.He kept fucking my asshole all that week and since then I am hooked on ass fucking and I can take up to 14" cock I guess as I have tried that size in dildo.
So my advise is to relax your muscles and take an enema before having anal sex and remember to use lot of lube inside your asshole and on his cock too.He should push it slowly as you open up by pushing out as if you were shitting.............this way the more you open up the more he can get it in.
I still can cum from being fucked in my asshole alone and I think all ladies love anal sex except for the pain they fear which can be overcome if the guy knows how to handle with care.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
8) I just read your post and I got a hard-on (ok...I get a hard-on if the wind blows). I love the fact that there are women here on this site that LOVE anal sex. You'd think that they would think it is a pain in the butt, but they have cum forward to put it... I mean "us" in our place. YOU GO GIRLS!