taking her virginity

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by billylong, Jan 3, 2012.

1. billylong

billylong New Member

ok, i have recently started seeing this amazing girl, and we both have very strong feelings for each other and our relationship is incredibly intense. she is a virgin because she wanted to save herself for marriage, and i am the first guy she has been intimate with, but i seem to have awoken a really high sex drive in her, she is kind of insatiable and has become really sexy...
    i have held back from penetrating on a number of occasions, including last night at a friends house, because i don't want her to bleed everywhere and i want to have complete control of the situation to make it perfect for her.
    obviously i have had a lot more sexual experience, however i have never been with a virgin, but she really trusts me
    she is very tight and although i am not huge she is really nervous about my size. i know that this is the right thing for us to do, both emotionally and physically, but i want to make it as enjoyable and memorable as possible for her.
    basically should i accept that it is going to hurt her and might not be the most romantic thing in the world, or can i make it amazing for both of us? i know lube and foreplay go a long way but i don't want to break her so she regrets doing it.
    what should i do?

2. 8x6man

8x6man New Member

Hi man,
    Well theres not really any fireproof way it a memorable event. I have broken in 4 virgins, and I have to say they generally havent been an amazing experience, as long as you are caring an understanding it generally works out OK! Sounds like you are anyway so I wouldnt worry too much! I found it takes a dozen or so sex sessions before virgins start to feel relaxed and enjoy the sex for what it is, now I am hanging out for you to post when you give her the first orgasm! ;) No pressure! haha just kidding! youll be fine man!

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I love to take a man's virginity. Being a good lay is just inherent. Can't explain it any other way. You seem like a sweet and caring man and that is going to get you far. It never hurts to wait to make it an even better experience. Keep us posted!

4. mandoman

Gold Member

Easy. Let her control the penetration.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

if you know she's tight i am guessing fingering is already a part of your sex-play. if you don't wanna hurt her, make sure you use your fingers for pleasure *extended foreplay* and to stretch/dilate her prior to any attempts at penetrating her with your penis. how many fingers.. depends on your size.. but not more than she's happy with.

if ya not fingering her, just assuming her virginity means she's gonna be tight... break her cherry with your fingers. is much easier for heaps of girls.

whatever ya do, go slow. pay attention to how she responding.

eta: ya very sweet dude for being concerned about her experience. and how she'll look back on losing her virginity. likes Ms. Maddie said, ya already ahead of the game.

#5 MickeyLee, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  6. avg_joe

Gold Member

A petite girl who was a professional prostitute took my virginity, and she complained about my size, saying that I was the biggest she had ever seen.

7. D_Judith K Rantz

D_Judith K Rantz New Member

This is my answer. Be VERY gentle and use lots of lube. You sound like a sweet guy, I'm sure it will be memorable for both of you. Perfection is what you make of it. :smile:

8. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

never be her first, never be her last

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

10. upone

upone New Member

I think that's a great suggestion. Also, neither of you should expect a great experience. It will get better.

By the way, that "waking her sex drive" can be quite an experience, and can start a great relationship. Fond memories.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I do not recommend her being on top for this reason I mentioned in the thread titled 8-9 inches thick:

I do not recommend being on top. For girth issues, missionary is the best choice to get it in. You want to be as relaxed in all of your muscles as possible (as being on top causes you to use so many muscles in your legs) you are likely to get distracted and tense up and the vaginal muscle will tense up also. The other problem with this position is that the more you put your knees towards your chest (in comparison to a standing up position) the more your fourchette area will tighten over the vaginal opening, making you more prone to tearing.

If you want to be on top, you should LAY on top not ride him like a jockey. This will make you less prone to tearing.

You also might try this position where he isn't lowering himself on you and you both are as relaxed as possible: He lays on his side while you lay in your back with your legs over him (it looks side saddle from your perspective) and you guide him in slowly. A vibrator on your clit or any clit stimulation you do at the same time will also help numb the pain as he is entering.

12. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let me second what MR said. Don't try with the lady on top for the reasons mentioned. When my wife and I married, she had done finger exercises, but she decided she wanted to lower herself down with plenty of lube. Bad choice she came down and could not control it like she thought. We ended up in the emergency room, getting a stich to repair her tear. It would not stop bleeding by even the next morning. We laugh about it now, but it was no fun and a poor way to get started waiting a couple of weeks to get things healed up. Listen to the ladies above.

13. Gond13

Gond13 New Member

Albums:
    I can completely relate. I'm 46 and had never been with a virgin until last year. I started dating a 27 year old who had never had sex. She was mortified about the size of my cock. For me it was uncomfortable, awkward and the least satisfying sexual experience i ever had. But just like anything else i believe that communication is the key. Talk to her before, assure her she can stop at any time. Encourage her to tell you what she's feeling, what tempo she wants. It took us 3 times to finally complete the act. On the bright side though that 27 year old now fucks me senseless 5 days a week and brags to her girlfriends about the size of my cock. You'll be fine.

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You don't think her age and still being a virgin had something to do with it being more awkward? I've had less awkward sex with virgins when I was younger. But if i came across a peer that was still a virgin...I might feel a little differently about the psychology as to why they haven't had sex yet.

15. Gond13

Gond13 New Member

Albums:
    I could say the same thing about my age and the situation. How many 46 year old men do you think find themselves with virgins? I knew for months that she was a virgin so i had plenty of time to psycho-analyze the situation. The awkwardness came from the act itself. I was thinking about not hurting her and she was thing about not being hurt.

16. woodyq

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lost virginity to a prostitute? interesting

how does it feel knowing she was your first and you were her 3,681st?

17. ClawdineKitten

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your post made me smile. It reminds me a lot of myself, not in every way but defiantly a lot.

As for the topic at hand.

Being able to have fun and laugh at yourself helps a lot. I had a blast my first time because it was with someone who I could laugh with. We just laughed at how silly we were and once that serious worrying nagging dread is gone. It was like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders and I knew everything was gonna be great.

I still look back at it go "damn that was an awesome time." If you don't put pressure on her and you can laugh off anything that happens and you have fun. Then you should be fine.

Good luck!

18. insert_8

insert_8 New Member

Albums:
    How many times have you done that? Any recently?

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

No not recently. I'd do it under the right circumstances.

20. insert_8

insert_8 New Member

Albums:
    Did any of them last more than a minute inside you?

Is it true that most of us guys shake and quiver a lot the very first time we release into a pussy? Two different older women told me that the intensity of most boy's first orgasm inside a vagina was impressive.

When you devirginize a guy is there anything special you do, especially to help him last longer? One woman said she always used hands or mouth to get the boy off at least once before the actual first fuck. The other said he is going to be quick anyway, so actually the kindest thing was to get him inside and milk the cum out of him as quickly as possible, then use his recovery time to teach him, and get ready for a longer, much more enjoyable fuck. (I had just experienced this lady's exceptional ability to milk the seed out of a guy VERY quickly!)

Draft saved Draft deleted