Taking his cum inside you....

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people think of cumming inside another person as the ultimate spiritual experience. I do feel that way if I care about or love the other person. Otherwise it's pleasurable but not the same as with someone I feel a deeper connection with. Everything get raised to a higher level when the feelings are present. When the person I love and lust after is giving me a blowjob and I see their face looking up at me, the pleasure level is so high it makes me cum just from their glance into my eyes. They seem so beautiful and lusty at the same time, so I can't help but explode in their mouths.

I have always felt the same way as "tonygem" When I am giving a blowjob and look up into his face and see the pleasure on his face it is as beautiful as it gets!!

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is a great thrill when a guy cums inside me, I've had many with the guy wearing a condom and few without. The feeling as he tenses up a then lets go and the warmth of the cum is amazing, if there's no condom the additional warm wetness is awesome.

Cuminsideyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally, pulling out and putting the load where it will not be 'loved by my partner' does not give me the complete sexual satisfaction as a vag\anal creampie or orally enjoying and sharing the cum.
I dated a girl for a short while who was sexually inexperienced. I walked by the bathroom after a long lovemaking session and glanced at her wiping the cum load from her tummy and chest with a towel and I actually felt let down.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I very much prefer -- to the point where I'd say I extremely prefer -- cumming inside my partner. It's not a territory-marking thing. It's...more than that. It's extremely difficult for me to put it into words. I don't get off on the hyper-aggressive, hyper-macho "I own this hole!" attitude. I get off because I know that the partner I'm fucking (or getting blown by,) male or female, wants me inside their body. And furthermore that they want me to give them something of me that'll be there (and be theirs) after we're done and I pull out.

There definitely feels as if there's something sacred involved in cumming inside a partner, and -- for me at least, and I can't describe it adequately -- an important component of that is lost, if I cum into a condom or outside of them.

That said, if my partner doesn't want me to cum inside of them, that's it. No arguing. It's their body, so it's their choice, and not mine. (Rough play with a domination component excepted, when it's understood in advance. I'm neither into D or s, but I'll Dom, if my partner's really into it. I'm told I can be quite good at it, but when I do it it's because they crave it. I don't, particularly.)

So...yeah. It definitely makes a difference to and for me, but it's not a deal-breaker. If he or she decides not to take it inside, that's their prerogative. As to spitting it out, I don't mind if a partner does, but if they treat it as something disgusting, I do get insulted. I don't cum in someone's mouth if they don't want me to. Treating it as if I've just defecated in their mouth is just...rude. It's like going down on a woman and making all kinds of disgusted noises at the way she tastes or smells. (And to anyone insisting that pussy can't taste or smell rank? Oh, hell yes, it can. Especially if it hasn't been washed in a good while. Male or female, if you don't take soap and a wash cloth to that area, from time to time, it can get rank. Believe me. I've encountered it on both genders, and rank can be a deal-breaker. Although I'm polite enough not to make retching and gagging noises, no matter how rank it may be.) A little politeness and consideration goes a long way.

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I VERY MUCH prefer to have a guy ejaculate his semen inside me. I'm 27 years old and consider myself bisexual, though I lean more towards boys than girls. My first time bottoming I was a senior in high school and the guy that I had sex was a sophomore. We were at his house in his attic bedroom and he didn't have a condom to put on. I told him I was a virgin, with both boys and girls, and had never taken another boy's penis in my bottom before. He said he'd only bottomed but that he knew he was clean, so I told him he could fuck my bottom as long as he pulled out before he ejaculated his cum. He ended up fucking me raw in a few different positions for about 30-45 minutes. Towards the end I knew my own cum was about to blow out of my cock, so I moaned loudly and let out flow all over my stomach, chest and neck. Just as soon as I started cumming, his throbbing penis started ejaculating and pumping his load into bottom. Feeling his cum load hit my prostate as he continued to plow my hole felt absolutely AMAZING. When he pulled out, some of his semen dribbled back out of my bottom and onto his dick, which he promptly pushed back inside me. After that he pulled out of me, then took my white briefs and cleaned off his pretty cummy cock and started wiping the excess cum off my bottom and butthole. Then he threw my briefs at me and said "okay we're done, you can go."

I left his house completely filled with cum, half of it oozing back out of my hole into my tighty whities. :)

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep, Pound a way deep and as hard as he can and shot that big load of CUM as far up my ass as possible!!! Bill

HELL YEAH...don't ya just love feeling a guy's cock explode and flood your bottom with his cum??!!!

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?
A bff girlfriend of mine who I also have sexual relationship with, TOTALLY GETS OFF from guys cumming in her. We talked it out & she gets off on guys cumming in her from her early sexualization w a step brother.
I used to cum in her when we fucked , but after vasectomy she doesnt get off from it.
She needs it. She great to play w but my cum doesnt turn her on anymore.
She loves when i cum on her tits or in her hands. But she doesnt cum like she did

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

Paul1957

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?
I love to feel my friend with benefits cum inside me also, I can hear the tension in his moans building up and when he cums he always grinds into me harder which is lovely, I usually try to twerk back to milk the last drops out of him and keep him tight in for as long as I can, savouring that lovely moment for as long as I can. Its the pleasure of giving pleasure that I most enjoy

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I VERY MUCH prefer to have a guy ejaculate his semen inside me. I'm 27 years old and consider myself bisexual, though I lean more towards boys than girls. My first time bottoming I was a senior in high school and the guy that I had sex was a sophomore. We were at his house in his attic bedroom and he didn't have a condom to put on. I told him I was a virgin, with both boys and girls, and had never taken another boy's penis in my bottom before. He said he'd only bottomed but that he knew he was clean, so I told him he could fuck my bottom as long as he pulled out before he ejaculated his cum. He ended up fucking me raw in a few different positions for about 30-45 minutes. Towards the end I knew my own cum was about to blow out of my cock, so I moaned loudly and let out flow all over my stomach, chest and neck. Just as soon as I started cumming, his throbbing penis started ejaculating and pumping his load into bottom. Feeling his cum load hit my prostate as he continued to plow my hole felt absolutely AMAZING. When he pulled out, some of his semen dribbled back out of my bottom and onto his dick, which he promptly pushed back inside me. After that he pulled out of me, then took my white briefs and cleaned off his pretty cummy cock and started wiping the excess cum off my bottom and butthole. Then he threw my briefs at me and said "okay we're done, you can go."

I left his house completely filled with cum, half of it oozing back out of my hole into my tighty whities. :)
I love being used and then dismissed.

Reactions: HunterBTTX88