Taking his cum inside you....

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I VERY MUCH prefer to have a guy ejaculate his semen inside me. I'm 27 years old and consider myself bisexual, though I lean more towards boys than girls. My first time bottoming I was a senior in high school and the guy that I had sex was a sophomore. We were at his house in his attic bedroom and he didn't have a condom to put on. I told him I was a virgin, with both boys and girls, and had never taken another boy's penis in my bottom before. He said he'd only bottomed but that he knew he was clean, so I told him he could fuck my bottom as long as he pulled out before he ejaculated his cum. He ended up fucking me raw in a few different positions for about 30-45 minutes. Towards the end I knew my own cum was about to blow out of my cock, so I moaned loudly and let out flow all over my stomach, chest and neck. Just as soon as I started cumming, his throbbing penis started ejaculating and pumping his load into bottom. Feeling his cum load hit my prostate as he continued to plow my hole felt absolutely AMAZING. When he pulled out, some of his semen dribbled back out of my bottom and onto his dick, which he promptly pushed back inside me. After that he pulled out of me, then took my white briefs and cleaned off his pretty cummy cock and started wiping the excess cum off my bottom and butthole. Then he threw my briefs at me and said "okay we're done, you can go."

I left his house completely filled with cum, half of it oozing back out of my hole into my tighty whities. :)

That is so awesome...I know exactly that type of guy. On the one hand I hated the the "OK we are done get out" on the other hand it was sort of weirdly cool.

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That is so awesome...I know exactly that type of guy. On the one hand I hated the the "OK we are done get out" on the other hand it was sort of weirdly cool.

Haha...yeah I was irritated a little at first and kind of felt like he'd just used me as nothing more than a cum dump. But as soon as I got home, laid down on my bed with his load still inside me, and started thinking about it, I was actually really glad that he'd been so willing to take my virginity without expecting anything in return except me giving up my hole for his cock. And while I had asked him not to cum inside me, I think that afterwards I was glad he ended up giving me his load. Feeling his cum spurt out of his cock and flood my butthole has to be one of the most real, hot, and intense experiences I've ever had...even more than feeling his cock push into me my first time. Even today, when I have sex with another guy it's just not the same if he's wearing a condom. The intensity and sensuality of taking another guy's cock isn't nearly as satisfying for me as a bottom unless I get to actually feel him tense up, his penis start to throb, and then just release his warm load of semen into me. If it were 100% safe to get fucked every time by a guy who WASN'T wearing a condom, I would probably be taking a LOT of different cum loads. Lol.

TXGuy1982

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haha...yeah I was irritated a little at first and kind of felt like he'd just used me as nothing more than a cum dump. But as soon as I got home, laid down on my bed with his load still inside me, and started thinking about it, I was actually really glad that he'd been so willing to take my virginity without expecting anything in return except me giving up my hole for his cock. And while I had asked him not to cum inside me, I think that afterwards I was glad he ended up giving me his load. Feeling his cum spurt out of his cock and flood my butthole has to be one of the most real, hot, and intense experiences I've ever had...even more than feeling his cock push into me my first time. Even today, when I have sex with another guy it's just not the same if he's wearing a condom. The intensity and sensuality of taking another guy's cock isn't nearly as satisfying for me as a bottom unless I get to actually feel him tense up, his penis start to throb, and then just release his warm load of semen into me. If it were 100% safe to get fucked every time by a guy who WASN'T wearing a condom, I would probably be taking a LOT of different cum loads. Lol.

Agreed...I started taking PrEP in October to reduce the risk. Does not protect against everything, but much prefer it bare.

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow , I thought I was the only one who thought that a man ejaculating inside me was as spiritual as physical. Only have done this with a couple of men I was in love with and them with me. It is the most incredible feeling when he puts his seed deep in me and I cum so hard I have even fainted a time or two. LOL but true. Its like the connection of two people beyond the physical realm and into a spiritual one. I hope to find that special one to do this with even more. I have never felt so totally satisfied as when a man has put his seed into me. And from his comments after this act I have to believe he felt the same. Wish I had a partner right now, just remembering this leaves me wanting it so much more.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have bred a number of guys, but only once have I accepted the seed of another man in my ass.

I was on a date with bud. After dinner, we passed a public restroom on our way back to the car. We detoured into a bathroom stall for a quick fuck (so classy, I know). My bud is a big cummer (literally a cum geyser shoots out of his cock). He pumped a huge load into my ass and then it came dribbling back out of my hole and spattered on the concrete floor below. Was sad to waste it like that, but plenty remained inside me. Hot memory.

TXGuy1982

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agreed...I started taking PrEP in October to reduce the risk. Does not protect against everything, but much prefer it bare.

Had a great time with a guy last night. He hadn't cum in three days and shot a huge load in my ass. It felt great going in (and is still leaking out). So glad to take a man's seed. Feels so great.

TXGuy1982

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agreed. I hate having to wear a condom.

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
there's a lot to be said for intense intimacy.

For sex that's as much about the mental as the physical, about trust as much as lust.

I think that reducing it to 'cum' and a love or distaste for it is to cheapen what the original post was about. This isn't about a taste for semen it's about an electric connection that get amplified a thousand times at the moment of orgasm.

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They do say that when you take a man's sperm in you (whether orally or anally) you body absorbs the proteins and hormones in the load and that leads to feeling almost like you're drunk. Thus the term "drunk on cum". I do think there is something spiritual about it too. A man's seed is his essense that was made by his body. It is something only he has and only he can decide who to give it to. There's not a lot of it and it takes time to make. When he releases his sperm inside of someone he is giving a part of himself and for him knowing that the person's body is going to be nourished in some was is very satisfying on several levels.
That's interesting, I never thought of it that way.

I always assumed the high was psychological. For me, having a man shoot his load inside me is the ultimate experience, this is partly because I've done it so little and only with a few guys I've known and had that connection with (I can count them on one hand).

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is not something I've done, but I've thought about it. My wife knows about my bisexuality and the condition (a condition I set, and she agreed with) for me being with other guys (which happens about once/year with my one fb) is condoms for any anal penetration, and lab work to ensure (or to ensure as much as we realistically can) we are both STI free. That all being said, I am curious to try this both giving and receiving, but I'm not sure I really want to risk it.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And it's not the fact that it's a guy it's just that your married that adultery

In a technical sense, perhaps so. But we talked about it before we got married (and I told her about it as we started dating seriously) and given certain very clear conditions she said she'd be okay with it. So I have little guilty feelings about it (though I won't deny there is a little bit there). She hasn't objected yet, even though I always give her warning and give her an opportunity to object. In the end, I asked for her hand in marriage, not yours, nor God's.

Jake212

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In a technical sense, perhaps so. But we talked about it before we got married (and I told her about it as we started dating seriously) and given certain very clear conditions she said she'd be okay with it. So I have little guilty feelings about it (though I won't deny there is a little bit there). She hasn't objected yet, even though I always give her warning and give her an opportunity to object. In the end, I asked for her hand in marriage, not yours, nor God's.
You really should have opened the bible and read the real dinfinition of marriage before you took her hand in Gods grace hello its the same thing , I'm happy you honest but it's still wrong no rationalization is going to win this one God bless your soul.Im a freak but I respect marriage and god that's all .

You really should have opened the bible and read the real dinfinition of marriage before you took her hand in Gods grace hello its the same thing , I'm happy you honest but it's still wrong no rationalization is going to win this one God bless your soul.Im a freak but I respect marriage and god that's all .

There is no sin. It is a figment of religious belief.