Taking his cum inside you....

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have only ever had to he person cum inside my body or my mouth thankfully with no I’ll effects ( not safe I know but I wanted it and didn’t think ) but for me the moment of bliss was when his pace would quicken and the “oh my gods “ and moaning started repeating ... then “ oh.... I’m gonna cum.... oh god I’m cumming “ and that last thrust you know that last deep thrust the one that feels like he’s trying to send the tip of his cock out of your mouth deep... Then feeling his cock starting to twitch and pump ! I knew that was when he would get those first two powerful bursts deep inside me those streams of beautiful cum jetting out... . then he’d start filling me up my body taking every last drop he’s willing to share inside me and it made me feel amazing my body had caused his body to reward me with him... I’d love to have a couple of those nights back and with what I know now .... might have changed a few things

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We did it for years as teens! We were both each other’s firsts so nothing to worry about, it felt great!! Loved the feeling of him cumming inside, And he loved me cumming in him also. Experimenting growing up was awesome!!

Capers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We did it for years as teens! We were both each other’s firsts so nothing to worry about, it felt great!! Loved the feeling of him cumming inside, And he loved me cumming in him also. Experimenting growing up was awesome!!

Some of the things we should be talking about... where all this shit starts at!

Reactions: Tazman66 and diver6

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They do say that when you take a man's sperm in you (whether orally or anally) you body absorbs the proteins and hormones in the load and that leads to feeling almost like you're drunk. Thus the term "drunk on cum". I do think there is something spiritual about it too. A man's seed is his essense that was made by his body. It is something only he has and only he can decide who to give it to. There's not a lot of it and it takes time to make. When he releases his sperm inside of someone he is giving a part of himself and for him knowing that the person's body is going to be nourished in some was is very satisfying on several levels.

I definitely feel a high or sense of “drunk on cum” when I swallow. It feels so good and makes me want more cum. The feeling of having a guy explode in my mouth is unexplainable. Feels great!!

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?

Not a huge fan of cum, including my own cum. But I do get turned on by a guy's ball size and what it signals. I get turned on by the idea that he is more fertile and manly than I am. Something along these lines:

"Look at the size of those balls. What a stud. He is more fertile and manlier than I am. I must be the girl here."

Paradoxically, I want to dump my cum in him rather than have his cum in me. It's like I see the size of his balls and isntead of wanting to get pregnant by him I want to impregnate him. Yeah, I know it's weird.

instagasm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely feel a high or sense of “drunk on cum” when I swallow. It feels so good and makes me want more cum. The feeling of having a guy explode in my mouth is unexplainable. Feels great!!
Oh yeah, I know this feeling all too well! I love to swallow big loads so badly, I absolutely NEED to feed on cum in order to survive.. and once I get a load, I always want more. I've been known to cum handsfree as I get fed, too, since swallowing is a MAJOR turn on to me. Love to get bred deep when I bottom, too, especially if it's a big one or a good fuck

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, I know this feeling all too well! I love to swallow big loads so badly, I absolutely NEED to feed on cum in order to survive.. and once I get a load, I always want more. I've been known to cum handsfree as I get fed, too, since swallowing is a MAJOR turn on to me. Love to get bred deep when I bottom, too, especially if it's a big one or a good fuck
Always beenInsatiable for a huge Messy loads.

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?

I am with you. I feel an instant bond with a woman when I cum in her. It’s soooo intimate! So personal and trusting. Similarly, when a woman is moaning, squirming and orgasms from my cock pounding her pussy, the masculine feeling I get is amazing. I feel like a cave man, maybe animalistic. Such a mental experience!

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My girlfriend absolutely loves me to cum inside her, she says it makes her feel complete after a love making session.
Cumming inside a girl is hot, but I am always scared that I got her pregnant. Never has happened though. Do you ever fell like that?

Reactions: orangeC and diver6

My former partner informed my years later that he cum inside me..
It was at night without lights so I was not sure that he did it inside me
When he informed me years later by whatsup I got a lot of pleasure

Reactions: bi2 and diver6