Taking it for the first time.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi

Sorry if this topic has been covered already, but I'm a new member to this site.

I've never been able to relax enough to allow a guy to fuck me. I've enjoyed topping a guy many times and know that from the guys' reaction that it must feel absolutely wonderful to be bottomed. However, on the few occasions I've tried to take a guy in the past, although I have been really turned on and 'desperate' to feel him inside me, I've never been able to take more than an inch or so. I'm told that the first time is extremely painful and what with that and the fact that it did feel like, if I can be crude, taking a dump, maybe this is psychologically stopping me from enjoying another aspect of gay sex.

I've just met the most wonderful man and we have just started seeing each other. He is extremely large and much larger than any guy I've ever dated before. I want to feel him inside me and just don't know how I can 'train' for the want of a better word, my butt to take him.

Any advice, or direction to websites would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As BBB2.5 says, there's lots of threads about this on the forum. But I think your biggest problem is psychological. You say you're 'desperate' to feel a cock inside you. Desperate can lead to many issues, none of which are good, so maybe you need to chill out a bit and not let desperation get in the way of amazing sex. You also say that people have told you the first time is always very painful. This is bullshit. Please disregard everything these people say. The only time anal sex should ever be very painful is if you're doing it wrong. Take your time, relax, and use shitloads of lube, and you should be fine. Try searching the forums for more sound advice.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Experienced hung top speaking :) Take loads and loads of time, lots of foreplay,gentle finger work with so much lube you will need a towel under you. Seriously lots of patience and RELAXATION is the correct way. Patience on both parties but mostly by the top and of course total relaxation by the bottom is a must. Relax and it will be ok - ok maybe a little sore initially but hey......pain n pleasure is a fine line

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
HungUKProfessional said:
Hi

Sorry if this topic has been covered already, but I'm a new member to this site.

I've never been able to relax enough to allow a guy to fuck me. I've enjoyed topping a guy many times and know that from the guys' reaction that it must feel absolutely wonderful to be bottomed. However, on the few occasions I've tried to take a guy in the past, although I have been really turned on and 'desperate' to feel him inside me, I've never been able to take more than an inch or so. I'm told that the first time is extremely painful and what with that and the fact that it did feel like, if I can be crude, taking a dump, maybe this is psychologically stopping me from enjoying another aspect of gay sex.

I've just met the most wonderful man and we have just started seeing each other. He is extremely large and much larger than any guy I've ever dated before. I want to feel him inside me and just don't know how I can 'train' for the want of a better word, my butt to take him.

Any advice, or direction to websites would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Never been fucked, and apart from the Black Dildoes I occassionally use, don't want anything up in my ass.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One thing I would reccomende, that helps alot, is have him rim you. Also, make sure you are clean, and empty. Both for the psychological and physical reasons. Taking a hot bath and soaking for awhile to help relax you and your muscles helps, too. Spend lots of time, lots of fingering, lots of affection and touching. Make sure you are warm--if you are cold, you naturally tighten up. Just my two cents.