Taking It Up The Ass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TAKING IT UP THE ASS

ok, lets start by saying I'm not a very ass person, this means I don't usually take it in the back door. need to be in LOVE or the guy have a small cock. ALREADY done it with BIG boners and stayed a week without the ability to sit...
THE question, and advice searching for this thread is: WHAT can I do to be more ANAL? [personal messages accepted!]

Reactions: BiAbqGuy

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Butt Plugs. Start small and then try larger and larger ones. I hope you really get into it as anal is an enjoyable and natural experience. You will eventually find it is truly better to receive than give.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I have read very descriptive narrative of a guy taking it up the ass. Don't remember the web sites. I do remember that the top has to take it very slow and wait on the bottom to let them know when the muscles have relaxed enough. From what I have read if the top does it right and gets all the way in, then it is heaven from there.

I don't know why more bottoms aren't replying. I know we have SEVERAL here. I suspect that finding the sites where the experts talk about it would be the ideal place to start. Google it. I'm sure you will get some real interesting web sites to pop up.:tongue:

Reactions: hot-rod

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,

Reference your question as to how you can be more anal, I´ve got a few ideas and suggestions.

I think it helps if you really, really fancy the guy. You´ve got to desire him enough, if not totally, for your body to accept his dick. Penetration should come easily. Perhaps your body has rejected guys before. You see, someone you only half fancy is not going to arouse you sufficiently to take his cock up your ass.

Ass-play is really important. Lots of rimming and finger-fucking. Both you to yourself and the other person to you. You should also be swimming in lube!!!

Here´s another trick, while he´s putting on the condom, keep finger-fucking your asshole, keep it slack, don´t give it chance to pucker back up.

I always find I can really take cock from above. Get on top of the guy and work it in that way. You´ll be surprised how much you can get in from on top. Plus, it really gets my G-spot like that!!!

And of course, when all else fails (and if you like them like I do), sniff Poppers. Just try not to snort too much!!! Control how much you inhale and don´t be greedy.

Happy Bumming!

S xx

parknrideips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I take it up the butt which I love, I like to make sure the top gets full pleasure by not coming myself till he's fully satisfied. It makes it more intense for the feeling.

If you try positions which enable him to penetrate and minimise ramming the sidewalls e.g. doggy style you may find it more comfortable. Also use a decent lube like liquid silk, vary how much you put on depending on size and how rough a fuck you want.

Hope this helps and if anyone wants to try it out on me message me!

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to start on top of my man and work his cock up my ass slowly with lots of lube. Sometimes pull it out tp put more lube on. Once I've accomodated his cock, he can fuck me like the little bitch I am.

If my man wants to start with him in control, I have to tell him when to ease up! Don't go deep in one push! At least not with the big guys! :eek:

One of the best fuck sessions we've had, I was on top riding him. It was awesome! :cool:

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TAKING IT UP THE ASS

ok, lets start by saying I'm not a very ass person, this means I don't usually take it in the back door. need to be in LOVE or the guy have a small cock. ALREADY done it with BIG boners and stayed a week without the ability to sit...
THE question, and advice searching for this thread is: WHAT can I do to be more ANAL? [personal messages accepted!]

If you don't enjoy it, why try? There is no shortage of bottoms in the Gay community. But sometimes it seems like there aren't any tops left at all.

Seriously, if you aren't stimulated by getting fucked, why not stick to oral or topping? On the other hand, if you are stimulated, but are having difficulty, try butt plugs or small dildoes, working the hole itself for a while, and building up to larger plugs or dildoes. A vibrating plug or dildo might also make it easier, as the vibrations can help the sphincter to relax more.

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TAKING IT UP THE ASS

Any updates? Did you take anyone's advice and are you now an insatiable bottom? LOL. Lots of lube and dildos will help you find out what you like and how you like it. And if you don't, then no big deal.

dv8hou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Primarily, you have to get loosened up right. Let the Top finger you nice and slowly. Start with rimming if the Top likes that. When you are squirming, wet and ready have him start to finger you. He should start off with one finger going slowly until you are adjusted to the single finger, and it is feeling really good. Once you are totally relaxed and enjoying the single finger working your ass, the Top should then ease a second finger in slowly. Have him work it until again it starts to feel really good. After you get to the point were 2 fingers feel good, follow the same steps with 3 fingers, unless the top is kinda small. You have to keep going, with the Top adding fingers to the point where the number of fingers basically matches the Top's dick girth. By this time you should be damn hot, and wanting that cock sliding into you, and if not then you may just not be a bottom.

I find the best position to take a cock comfortably is while lying on my side with the top behind me. Straddling the top while he is on his back can be good too, since you are controlling the penetration. I think if the top is good and knows what he is doing you should probably be able to take his cock comfortably whatever position he wants to penetrate you.

Lots of good lube is important too. The silicon based lubes are my favorite. They are very slick, not sticky and don't really dry out during use.

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's terrible advice. You might as well suggest that he do a line of coke off of the guy's cock.

Oh get over it, you misery. I believe I safely qualified what I said. I made a *suggestion*. Nobody´d really, pardon the pun, bent over backwards to help this guy before I dropped him a line. Have a nice weekend.