Taking my Asian girl to jamaica :)

wonhunglow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looking for many hung guys to pound her sensless. Any takers or know of good location to meet hung BBC?

D_43wt54de

Just Browsing
Media
Dude... be careful in Jamaica. Don't go around cities looking for people to have sex with there. Even if you find takers, it could be someone who just wants to rob you. Also, it's an extremely homophobic country, to generalize. Yeah, you're not asking anyone to have sex with men, but you're telling them you want to watch them have sex, and people get beaten and killed there for being gay.

Stick to your resort, man.

amusebouche

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'll concur with the previous two responses, but that doesn't mean there's no safe fun to be had there. If you're staying in Negril, I highly recommend checking out Hedonism (Hedonism Resorts - Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica). If you're not shy, and like hanging out in the pool at night, you'll find plenty of opportunity to either have fun there or go back to someone's room. You don't need to be staying at the resort to go there, but you do have to pay for a nightly pass. It's worth it though for the fun, safety, and laid back environment.