taking on 4 guys, anal, gagging, piss over 2 hours of fun and cum.

D

deleted1109963

For this event it was four guys that were going to use me in every way they would desire. Most of their requests had been for piss, anal, deepthroating. Nothing too extreme and nothing I've never done or can't handle. The wife was there and she was recording it all as it went down. The hubby unfortunately was out of town and the two remaining guys just had prior engagements as this was a sort of last minute thing. I did not mind it all as I find the guys get more enjoyment with a group of four.

So the wife made me put on some of her lingerie it was all black. Black heels, black nylon, black short spaghetti top and holster for nylons. I walked down to them just waiting for me, one guy was standing so I got on my knees and started to suck him and he forced my head down deeper, within the next minute I went to the next guy who was on the couch and I sucked him too, I got my mouth all watery to get him down as much as I can. Then he forced me lower to suck his balls and he grabbed me back up and told me to suck the next guy on the couch right beside him and I gagged pretty hard on this one as the second guy was teasing my asshole with his fingers. Then I made my way to the last guy and he was on a stool and I bent down on my knees to suck him and he made me deepthroat him all the way down while telling me to lick his balls as I got to the bottom. Meanwhile the guy that I just sucked was also teasing my asshole and getting some lube in there. Within another thirty seconds the guy I was sucking made me stand up, he removed my top and then made me ease down on his cock. I felt it slowly make its way into my ass and when most of it was in he just started to fuck me harder and harder. I was looking at the other three guys as he fucked me and I wanted more action. The wife knew it and she told me to sit on one of the guys on the couch and I mounted him, the guy that just finished fucking my ass came to feed me his cock as I got fucked. I loved it, I can tell this was going to be a fun one, the guys were really into using me, then I was put on my back on the couch to get fucked by the next guy and suck the cock right out of my ass. This guy was able to fuck me nice and deep with this position. With one of my free hands I wanked on the third cock. The last guy who didnt fuck my ass made me stand up on and bend over the arm of the couch and he fucked me this way as I sucked on the others and wanked them. The wife said that I looked like a real slut bent over like this with her heels on and getting fucked up my ass. The guys were great and I wanted more, feeling that one cock fuck me in and out felt great, and they did rotate to each get a turn in this position.

While still in the same position one of the guys fucking me lifted one of my legs up and I was standing on leg basically, then another guy helped hold my leg up, I knew where this was heading and I was enjoying it. He got closer and lifted my other leg and handed it to another guy and he also put his cock in my ass, so I was getting drilled by these wonderful guys while being held up by them. I was moaning in pleasure and the guys were rock hard, they kept their rotation going and it was fun to see which guys could handle this position better. Soon enough the guy that was behind me put me to my knees and made me gag on his cock and i stroked two others with my free hands, he fucked my face and made me spit on my body, the guys each took their turns to do the same. One of the guys already had to pee, the wife directed us to a section and I smiled, I said how long have we been fucking, about 15 minutes said the wife. Then I was about to say something and he just peed on my face and in my mouth, two others also peed right after him, man they really did drink a lot of beforehand. I was completely drenched already and never expected this so soon. I continued to suck on them right after they finished peeing, then the wife gave the guys some towels and they dried off my body as I was still sucking them.

We then moved back to the couch where one guy was on his and I mounted him with my back to him and then a second went in right after. I took turns sucking the cocks to each side of me as the guys ramped up their speed to fucking my ass. Every now and then they would pull out and make me gape my ass for them to see. The guys still kept drinking throughout the whole time. they kept me in this position for a good amount of time, they also fucked me one at a time in this position to fuck me harder and deeper. Some of the guys were also choking me a little and slapping me. Then the wife said its time to really fuck his ass, and she told me to lie on the couch and legs up. They each rotated and got to fuck me how they wanted, hard, fast, they made me gape a lot. My ass was definitely getting a workout with them. Their cocks were fantastic at using my hole. They fucked me for literally fifteen minutes in this position until on guy got the ottoman and told me to get in doggy, but ass up and face down, then he grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms behind me. He fucked me pretty good like this and the cock was hitting certain spots mmmm for a few minutes until one of the guys stood in front of me and my wrists were released so I was in regular doggy and then the guy just peed on my face and mouth as I got fucked. There's just something about getting hard in the ass and hot piss on you at the same time. The guy behind me rotated and the guy that peed on me had a huge stream that was strong and went right into my throat causing me to cough for a little, then a second guy started to pee on me too. I loved feeling the guy grab my hips and pull me into his cock, he would pull out every now and then to make me gape and cockslap my asshole. I also made myself gag on the cocks once they were done peeing on me, at the same time I could see two of the guys lie down on the floor beside the ottoman and intercrossed their legs. I knew what was coming next.

So I stood up and they dried me a little with some of the towels and then I squatted down slowly and got both their cocks in my ass and the other guys were holding me from my arms as I bounced on these wonderful hard cocks. This position is a little tough on my legs but I know the guys love it alot. I also sort of crossed my arm under one of the guys legs for him to feed me his cock. I was in a happy place. As they saw my legs were getting a little tired after a few more minutes they put me in piledriver on the couch and the remaining guy pounded my ass for a little before putting me back in the previous position. We did this a few times and even got the guys on the floor to rotate. I always want to share the love.

In the next position they put me in doggy on the couch with my ass up and face down, shoved two cocks up my ass and one guy kneeled on the floor to feed me his cock. I was in pure heaven, my ass felt amazing and I told them to fuck me harder and harder the guys were holding off on their cum and I told them to wait a little more. We were about 45 minutes into it and I wanted a little more enjoyment. So to keep themselves from cumming they did rotate a little more often. For the next position they put me in piledriver on the floor and my ass to the couch and pounded me one at a time to start, when they would pull out they would feed me their cocks right from my ass and I would also lick their assholes. They were getting more of a break so when they would fuck me they can do it harder. after about five more minutes two of them had to pee so they put me on the ottoman and one guy fucked my ass as I took more piss, i also did ent up peeing on myelf as I drank quite a lot of piss throughout the hour. The guy in my ass told me he couldnt hold it anymore and he just came up my ass then took a glass and told me to push it out into the glass. The others also liked this idea and wanked themselves until they were close then put their cock on by on in my ass and unloaded and I pushed it out every single time. I then took the glass and drank it all in one swallow.

I was still hungry for more and I told them, I know they had to recoup a little and I also decided to go for a rinse in the shower. There the wife joined me for some fun and she just wanted to give me a little blowjob and lick my ass, I will not go into details for this since I was craving cocks. After my little shower I headed back down but naked, no clothes. I asked the guys if they were ready, and if they drank a lot more now. They said that they were slowly getting ready and into it. I just went around the room as they continued talking to each other and just teased their cocks a little and they continued their conversations like I wasnt even there, I wanted them to be hard drive up their cum for a long time. After a good ten minutes the wife told me to go to the couch and she started to film again, the guys surrounded me and one went right up my ass as I was in missionary. He fucked me hard right off the bat, the others were holding my legs open and feeding me their cocks as they rotated. They each got to fuck me a few minutes in this position before they put me to my side to shove two cocks in my ass. I was moaning with such pleasure, feeling my hole expand so much and the thrusting pushing my body deeper and deeper into the couch. I just love the guys fighting over me to fuck my hole and when its their turn they just unleash their anger and power.

The guys then shifted me to the stool where they made me sit down and stick my ass off the end for them to fuck me as they stood, I leaned over to suck the guys in front of me, I liked this position a lot because the guys just hold your body up as you get fucked like a doll and force your head down on their cocks while your hands are holding their strong muscles. The stool did rotate and that's how they brought me to the next person who would fuck my ass. They guys did do different techniques, some liked to hold my legs together as they fucked me, others liked to pull in and out completely, but they often made me gape my ass between switching. Within the next five minutes some of them had to pee and they peed onto my face. I choked a little as it was a strong stream haha. When they finished peeing the stronger of the two lifted me up and carried me to the couch and I was on top of him facing him as he put that wonderful huge cock in my ass and I invited a second guest in my ass. I sucked on the remaining two and this was my happy place, being stuffed with all this cock. This positio kept for a while before they just flipped me over and kept the same guy at the bottom. He said hes good to fuck me more, I got fucked hard like this as they even kept pulling my head in as they thrusted.

I know im going quickly over the details but soooo much went on and I want to get to the juicy part. I was put in doggy for the next five minutes or so before being put missionary on the ottoman. I was fucked in my ass and one of the muscled guys was choking me and whispering in my ear, you know youre a slut, you know youre our slut, you love all this attention and these cocks, I nodded every time. I then took his cock all they down my throat and he held it there for a long time until I gagged a lot. Then he started to pee on me. He aimed for my face, up my nose, all over my body as I was getting fucked. He also decided to shove the cock in my mouth as he peed and it overflowed everywhere, this is what I craved most, getting ruined and treated like a real whore. The other guys were feeding off of this energy and started doing the same, just fucking me harder, lots more slapping, random peeing in any position.

The next twenty minutes were the best action all day, they just gagged the hell out of me in whatever position i was in, they were more vocal and told me to things, they roughed me up and pushed and pulled me into positions. They held me down, put their foot o my head in doggy, pounded my ass, slapped my asshole with their hands, it was intense. The guys also peed up my ass and made me squirt it out and forced me to drink it. It was what I really wanted and then by the time we had hit the one hour mark they took their turns to cum. Some made me deepthroat them as they came, and the other two unloaded in my mouth and one my face.

Later that night when the guys left the wife and I criticized them and she gave me the proper treatment haha.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as a fantasy i wanted to be tied up naked and blindfolded--and whether it was 5 guys or 30 showing up to fuck me i just wanted to be used --my mouth and ass and that was one hell of a fantasy that came true

D

deleted1208118

You said you recorded it? it would be so hot to see it. Are you thinking about uploading it some time or is it just for you?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this happened years ago--a friend of mine recorded it as he was the one that set it up to come true--i did watch the video a few times--surprised at some of the guys i knew showed up to take part of this--

that friends i havent seen for many years now so i have no idea if he still has the video--or has uploaded it himself--i havent seen it posted anywhere but i myself would love to see it--especially certain parts of it

D

deleted1109963

we do record it and upload it to a drive where it is only for us, we dont want it to circulate everywhere. sorry. but i wouldnt mind sharing some teaser screenshots

bdick1166

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
as a fantasy i wanted to be tied up naked and blindfolded--and whether it was 5 guys or 30 showing up to fuck me i just wanted to be used --my mouth and ass and that was one hell of a fantasy that came true
I could not agree more on this fantasy same here bro