Taking on the six guys with anal, double anal, gagging and piss. kicking it to our old habits.

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone, I'm back again with yet another great experience that I've had with the guys. This one involved six of the guys and the wife. As always we always talk beforehand of what we would like to do or try out. This time the guys really just wanted to use me in any way possible and really stick to what we have always been doing. Some of those things were anal, ass to mouth, double anal, peeing and some other little rough stuff. So the night before I slept over at the couple's house, the hubby was not there as he was on a trip. The wife and I got the whole house to ourselves as we did from time to time. So I arrived at their house around 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon. We decided to tease the guys on the group chat by sending little video clips of the wife sucking me, teasing my ass and me doing the same to her. We love to get the guys extra horny this fine advance, they only come at around noon the next day.

The wife and I also like to tease each other but not lead each other into an orgasm. We did end up putting butt plugs on each other as we did a couple of things that evening. We did end up going into the shower towards the end of the night where we did end up peeing on each other. One part that was actually really interesting was when the wife put me in pile driver to lick my ass and then told me to pee on myself. We did like to spend a lot of time in the shower and it wasn't to clean each other but once we got to cleaning we slowly headed off the bed. Once in bed we had a little bit more fun, she sucked me and I licked her in the 69 position, we made out and slowly fell asleep. I'm going to bed horny is always the best way to wake up the next morning if you get what I mean.

The next morning I woke up before her so I teased her pussy by gently rubbing my fingers over it. After a few minutes or so she woke up with a smile on her face and we kissed, wish good morning to each other and I continued to tease her but this time with my mouth. Her hips moved as your hands grab my head from the excitement that she was having. She moaned more and more as her pussy got more and more wet, and then I decided to just stop and she smirked. '' you are such a tease '' she said. I slapped her butt and then went up the kiss her and said '' you too ''.

We got up from bed and did our morning routine as we also prepared for the guys to arrive. Just before the guys arrived the wife had picked out an outfit for me to wear. She wanted me to wear white heels with white stockings, one of her yellow bras and yellow holster for the stocking, and no underwear. She said '' you always look good in my clothes, but I don't think they will stay on you for long ''. When I was fully dressed she sent a picture to the guys and they were about an hour from arriving. I stayed up in the bedroom and kept texting on the group chat until I could hear a few guys at a time arriving at the front door. I could hear them as they went down to the basement and started chatting and laughing. On all the guys arrived the wife came up to the bedroom to come and get me and deliver me to the guys in the basement.

As I walked down the steps the guys were all standing in the basement naked with their cocks out nice and hard. I got straight on my knees towards the middle of them and they surrounding me. As they surrounded me I open my mouth to receive them and suck on them as my hands also guide themselves to two other cocks to stroke them at the same time. The guys were definitely horny as a cocks were rock hard. I was super horny as well that's why I was sucking them as hard and as deeply as I could. I moved from one cock to the other on my knees as I gagged myself on each of them. On one of the bigger guys I like to start from the top and go all the way down in one shot nice and slow and hold it. That big cock filled my throat and made me gag pretty hard and when I gagged I moved on to the next one which was a little bit smaller and that one I liked to go completely in and out continuously until I got some more. Some of the guys also like to just take control and shoved both their cocks in my mouth at the same time. When I would pull back out I would grab each of the cocks and gag on each of them separately. I really loved to suck these cocks as it made me even more horny but we weren't even 10 minutes into the fun before some of the guys said they really had to pee. So they placed me in the middle of the pool and two of the guys just peed on my face and in my mouth. I could feel the warm pee hitting my face and into my mouth and then spill onto my body and the wife's clothes. Soon enough a third guy also joined in to pee on me, whatever I could catch into my mouth I tried to swallow. I was already soaked and I loved it then one of the guys removed the bra off of me and slap my face as they called me a whore. The wife then took the bra put it in the pool of pee and then run it over my face for it to drain unto me. She did this a few times before the guys started making me gag on their cocks.

The guys got me from behind the head as he thrusted their cock into my throat and then alternated from one to the next. The moment as I was able to get the whole cock in and hold it there for a good 20 seconds. They kept me on my knees for quite a while sucking on them and gagging on them as they made more of a mess of me. The saliva was oozing out of my mouth and onto my body. The guys also slap my face when they would pull out their cocks from my mouth and then pass me to the next guy. Then one of the guys brought me to the couch and put me in doggy to fuck me in my ass. He eased the cock in at the start but then quickly up his pace once he was in. The guy surrounded me for me to suck them as some others lined up behind to fuck my ass next. The guys did not let up on the gagging as I got fucked. When the first guy pulled out of my ass he made me gape and then slapped me on my ass before the next guy came in to fuck me. The wife was taking pictures and video and sending it over to the hubby. I was moaning as I was getting fucked as a guy was grabbing me from my hips and forcing my ass onto his cock when he pulled out he said I had a nice gape. The guys did rotate to fuck me, I was also horny as I was also forcing myself to fuck them and bounce myself on their cock.

The guys switch position where one guy went on the couch on his back and I mounted on him with my back facing him. He slit his cock into my ass and fucked as I continue to suck the guy that surrounded me. I was able to bounce on him as well until he pulled off for me to show my gape to the wife was taking a photo. When we went back down he slit his cock back into my ass and a second guy came to slowly put his cock in my ass too. These were two of the bigger guys and it was tough at first. I moaned quite a bit but then got used to it I went back to sucking the cock that was right in front of my face. I sucked the cock a little bit and then filled my ass expand even more as they went deeper when they pulled out they made me gape again and my ass tried to go back and shrink to its original size not even 20 seconds later the guy below me put his cock back in my ass and another guy went to fucked as well at the same time. The second guy was a little bit smaller so it was a little bit easier and i was able to give the cocks a good sucking. The wife also decided to stroke me as I was in this position with my legs open wide. After a few more switches some of the other guys needed to pee.

They placed me on the ottoman on my back as I got fucked in missionary two of the guys started to pee on me. The guy fucked me went pretty hard and I loved it especially as I was getting the warm pee all over my face and body. One of the guys had a really hard stream and I sort of guide on it as you really aimed to the back of my throat. The guys were able to also slow down the pit to make it last a little bit longer before a third guy also joined in to pee they also fed me their cocks after the pee was done. What I like most of this position is that I was able to stroke the cocks and feel them touching my cheeks and I could just turn around and suck them anytime they wanted me to or I wanted to. The guys are also holding up my legs every time somebody would pull out for me to get my ass and it made me feel very vulnerable. The ottoman was a great place for them to fucked hard in the missionary position as they seem to have been getting great leverage and angles. I also enjoyed it when some of the guys pulled the cock completely out and completely in with every stroke, my ass was expanding and Contracting to accept the cock at every single stroke.

When the guys were satisfied enough we went back to the couch in the same position as before as one of the guys said '' you need to take the two cocks better than you did before ''. The rest of them and the wife all agreed. So I mounted the guy that was lying down and his second guy went up my ass, it seemed like it was a little bit easier than before maybe because my ass was able to open up a little bit. I was still moaning and sucking the cocks at the same time but everyone saw that the cocks were going deeper into my ass and I was able to focus more on the sucking and gagging of the ones around my face. It was such an amazing view for me seeing the guy pound my ass right in front of me and the other cocks surrounding me and holding my legs up.

In the next position to the guys lay down on the floor and interlock their legs for me to sit on their cocks as I squatted down and put my hands on the couch behind me. This was a nice position for the view and it also had different angles in my ass. Two of the cocks continue to feed me as they forcefully made me suck on them, when it came time to gape they pushed me off the two cocks and laid me in missionary on the couch with my legs up as one of the two guys I was sucking went the fuck my ass. Then the other guy that I was sucking also went to fuck my ass as he first got pulled out. He pounding much harder than the first guy and then when he was done they made me sit on two other guys back in the position I was in before. The wife said '' you look like a real fucking whore with those stockings and those heels still on you ''. The two guys that I had just finished fucking from before came to feed me their cocks right out of my ass. They also kept on slapping my face and my chest hard, the both of them. The guys at the same as before and push me onto the couch and missionary when they were done fucking me as the other two took turns to fuck me individually. When they put me back down in the two next guys it was the two bigger guys from before and I squatted down on their cocks and swallowed them up into my ass as I was sucking on the other two that just pulled out. I really did enjoy bouncing on them and controlling the speed, I like the multitasking of fucking and sucking at the same time. The wife then said '' seems like you're having all the fun, now it's time for them to start fucking you again ''.

The guys then placed me missionary on the couch and fucking hard in my ass as I sucked on a few others. Then they decided to give me two in my ass in this position, so one guy squatted down to shove his cock in my ass as a second I went behind him shove his in. My ass was expanding so much as these were two different angles that made it open up my O-ring. Some of the guys that I was sucking were pulling my legs so far back that my ass was in the air almost in a pile driver position and when the guys pulled out my gape was wide enough for the wife to put a finger in my ass without it touching.

The guys then decide to switch position and I mounted one guy facing him as he shoved his cock in my ass and his second guy went behind me to fuck me. The guys knew that this is one of my more favorite positions as I was able to take the cocks deeper and harder while sucking on the others. The guys kept a good rotation going and they kept feeding my cocks out of my ass as they replenish the ones that just left my ass. Feeling the guys holding me down with their big strong hands Force the cocks deeper and deeper into my ass was great. Also having the guys grab the back of my head and hold it down to the bottom of their cock as I gagged more and more. They kept making comments like '' that's a good whore '' '' we need to stretch all your holes '' '' take it like a slut '' they use this position for quite a while as it satisfied many of them at once. Then they please me in doggy where two guys went up my ass as my face was down on the couch and I stroke a third cock. This position was great for the guys as they were both able to thrust and they time to pretty well as one guy went in the other one guy was pulling out and vice versa it was like a well-oiled machine except it was in my ass. When one of the guys pulled out he sat down right beside my face and tilted his cock right into my mouth as another one filled up my ass. The wife then said '' that's perfect that shut him up from all that moaning '' the guy was sort of humping my face and as the two guys pulled out they made a comment on my gape once again it seemed like it was getting bigger and bigger. The guys have been fucking me for about an hour right now and I also had to pee as they tend to be hitting my bladder when they fucked me.

The wife said that she wanted my pee so they placed me in doggy on the ottoman, as one guy fucked me slowly in my ass and another also peed in my mouth I peed on the wife who was below me. I can feel the guy behind me grabbing onto the holster strap and tightening it around my waist as he fucked me. The wife was very happy to get my pee on her and she came back up to spit some of it on my face and then kiss me then one of the guys put my head down on the ottoman with my ass up in the air as he gagged me. By the end each of my hands were stroking a cock as one guy was fucking my ass and forcing another down my throat I could also feel some of the guys cock slapping me on my back and my butt. I love the feeling of rock hard cops surrounding me touching my body and slapping me. Whenever each of the guys will pull out they would make me get my ass before the next guy would go in I loved this type of treatment the guys were getting rougher and rougher but I could also tell they were getting closer and closer to cumming. One part I like a lot was when one guy came right up my ass on my face and in my mouth. I squirted the cum out of my ass as I stretched open my hole then another guy went up my ass to fucked for a little and cum. I squirted this load out as well and then the guys told me to lick it up off the ottoman I loved doing this and being a real whore. As I was licking the come off the ottoman one guy went behind me to fuck me and just as I finished looking up most of the cum one guy came to me and came straight in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and then the guy pulled out of my ass to then bring it to my mouth for me to swallow his cum too. The rest of the guys also came directly into my mouth for me to swallow their cum.

This was such a fun little get together and it brought us back to the good old days where we just fucked like crazy and just did what we wanted. The wife and I then headed upstairs to get cleaned up and then to have the fun of our own for the next half hour so as the guys cleaned up.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, I'm back again with yet another great experience that I've had with the guys. This one involved six of the guys and the wife. As always we always talk beforehand of what we would like to do or try out. This time the guys really just wanted to use me in any way possible and really stick to what we have always been doing. Some of those things were anal, ass to mouth, double anal, peeing and some other little rough stuff. So the night before I slept over at the couple's house, the hubby was not there as he was on a trip. The wife and I got the whole house to ourselves as we did from time to time. So I arrived at their house around 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon. We decided to tease the guys on the group chat by sending little video clips of the wife sucking me, teasing my ass and me doing the same to her. We love to get the guys extra horny this fine advance, they only come at around noon the next day.

The wife and I also like to tease each other but not lead each other into an orgasm. We did end up putting butt plugs on each other as we did a couple of things that evening. We did end up going into the shower towards the end of the night where we did end up peeing on each other. One part that was actually really interesting was when the wife put me in pile driver to lick my ass and then told me to pee on myself. We did like to spend a lot of time in the shower and it wasn't to clean each other but once we got to cleaning we slowly headed off the bed. Once in bed we had a little bit more fun, she sucked me and I licked her in the 69 position, we made out and slowly fell asleep. I'm going to bed horny is always the best way to wake up the next morning if you get what I mean.

The next morning I woke up before her so I teased her pussy by gently rubbing my fingers over it. After a few minutes or so she woke up with a smile on her face and we kissed, wish good morning to each other and I continued to tease her but this time with my mouth. Her hips moved as your hands grab my head from the excitement that she was having. She moaned more and more as her pussy got more and more wet, and then I decided to just stop and she smirked. '' you are such a tease '' she said. I slapped her butt and then went up the kiss her and said '' you too ''.

We got up from bed and did our morning routine as we also prepared for the guys to arrive. Just before the guys arrived the wife had picked out an outfit for me to wear. She wanted me to wear white heels with white stockings, one of her yellow bras and yellow holster for the stocking, and no underwear. She said '' you always look good in my clothes, but I don't think they will stay on you for long ''. When I was fully dressed she sent a picture to the guys and they were about an hour from arriving. I stayed up in the bedroom and kept texting on the group chat until I could hear a few guys at a time arriving at the front door. I could hear them as they went down to the basement and started chatting and laughing. On all the guys arrived the wife came up to the bedroom to come and get me and deliver me to the guys in the basement.

As I walked down the steps the guys were all standing in the basement naked with their cocks out nice and hard. I got straight on my knees towards the middle of them and they surrounding me. As they surrounded me I open my mouth to receive them and suck on them as my hands also guide themselves to two other cocks to stroke them at the same time. The guys were definitely horny as a cocks were rock hard. I was super horny as well that's why I was sucking them as hard and as deeply as I could. I moved from one cock to the other on my knees as I gagged myself on each of them. On one of the bigger guys I like to start from the top and go all the way down in one shot nice and slow and hold it. That big cock filled my throat and made me gag pretty hard and when I gagged I moved on to the next one which was a little bit smaller and that one I liked to go completely in and out continuously until I got some more. Some of the guys also like to just take control and shoved both their cocks in my mouth at the same time. When I would pull back out I would grab each of the cocks and gag on each of them separately. I really loved to suck these cocks as it made me even more horny but we weren't even 10 minutes into the fun before some of the guys said they really had to pee. So they placed me in the middle of the pool and two of the guys just peed on my face and in my mouth. I could feel the warm pee hitting my face and into my mouth and then spill onto my body and the wife's clothes. Soon enough a third guy also joined in to pee on me, whatever I could catch into my mouth I tried to swallow. I was already soaked and I loved it then one of the guys removed the bra off of me and slap my face as they called me a whore. The wife then took the bra put it in the pool of pee and then run it over my face for it to drain unto me. She did this a few times before the guys started making me gag on their cocks.

The guys got me from behind the head as he thrusted their cock into my throat and then alternated from one to the next. The moment as I was able to get the whole cock in and hold it there for a good 20 seconds. They kept me on my knees for quite a while sucking on them and gagging on them as they made more of a mess of me. The saliva was oozing out of my mouth and onto my body. The guys also slap my face when they would pull out their cocks from my mouth and then pass me to the next guy. Then one of the guys brought me to the couch and put me in doggy to fuck me in my ass. He eased the cock in at the start but then quickly up his pace once he was in. The guy surrounded me for me to suck them as some others lined up behind to fuck my ass next. The guys did not let up on the gagging as I got fucked. When the first guy pulled out of my ass he made me gape and then slapped me on my ass before the next guy came in to fuck me. The wife was taking pictures and video and sending it over to the hubby. I was moaning as I was getting fucked as a guy was grabbing me from my hips and forcing my ass onto his cock when he pulled out he said I had a nice gape. The guys did rotate to fuck me, I was also horny as I was also forcing myself to fuck them and bounce myself on their cock.

The guys switch position where one guy went on the couch on his back and I mounted on him with my back facing him. He slit his cock into my ass and fucked as I continue to suck the guy that surrounded me. I was able to bounce on him as well until he pulled off for me to show my gape to the wife was taking a photo. When we went back down he slit his cock back into my ass and a second guy came to slowly put his cock in my ass too. These were two of the bigger guys and it was tough at first. I moaned quite a bit but then got used to it I went back to sucking the cock that was right in front of my face. I sucked the cock a little bit and then filled my ass expand even more as they went deeper when they pulled out they made me gape again and my ass tried to go back and shrink to its original size not even 20 seconds later the guy below me put his cock back in my ass and another guy went to fucked as well at the same time. The second guy was a little bit smaller so it was a little bit easier and i was able to give the cocks a good sucking. The wife also decided to stroke me as I was in this position with my legs open wide. After a few more switches some of the other guys needed to pee.

They placed me on the ottoman on my back as I got fucked in missionary two of the guys started to pee on me. The guy fucked me went pretty hard and I loved it especially as I was getting the warm pee all over my face and body. One of the guys had a really hard stream and I sort of guide on it as you really aimed to the back of my throat. The guys were able to also slow down the pit to make it last a little bit longer before a third guy also joined in to pee they also fed me their cocks after the pee was done. What I like most of this position is that I was able to stroke the cocks and feel them touching my cheeks and I could just turn around and suck them anytime they wanted me to or I wanted to. The guys are also holding up my legs every time somebody would pull out for me to get my ass and it made me feel very vulnerable. The ottoman was a great place for them to fucked hard in the missionary position as they seem to have been getting great leverage and angles. I also enjoyed it when some of the guys pulled the cock completely out and completely in with every stroke, my ass was expanding and Contracting to accept the cock at every single stroke.

When the guys were satisfied enough we went back to the couch in the same position as before as one of the guys said '' you need to take the two cocks better than you did before ''. The rest of them and the wife all agreed. So I mounted the guy that was lying down and his second guy went up my ass, it seemed like it was a little bit easier than before maybe because my ass was able to open up a little bit. I was still moaning and sucking the cocks at the same time but everyone saw that the cocks were going deeper into my ass and I was able to focus more on the sucking and gagging of the ones around my face. It was such an amazing view for me seeing the guy pound my ass right in front of me and the other cocks surrounding me and holding my legs up.

In the next position to the guys lay down on the floor and interlock their legs for me to sit on their cocks as I squatted down and put my hands on the couch behind me. This was a nice position for the view and it also had different angles in my ass. Two of the cocks continue to feed me as they forcefully made me suck on them, when it came time to gape they pushed me off the two cocks and laid me in missionary on the couch with my legs up as one of the two guys I was sucking went the fuck my ass. Then the other guy that I was sucking also went to fuck my ass as he first got pulled out. He pounding much harder than the first guy and then when he was done they made me sit on two other guys back in the position I was in before. The wife said '' you look like a real fucking whore with those stockings and those heels still on you ''. The two guys that I had just finished fucking from before came to feed me their cocks right out of my ass. They also kept on slapping my face and my chest hard, the both of them. The guys at the same as before and push me onto the couch and missionary when they were done fucking me as the other two took turns to fuck me individually. When they put me back down in the two next guys it was the two bigger guys from before and I squatted down on their cocks and swallowed them up into my ass as I was sucking on the other two that just pulled out. I really did enjoy bouncing on them and controlling the speed, I like the multitasking of fucking and sucking at the same time. The wife then said '' seems like you're having all the fun, now it's time for them to start fucking you again ''.

The guys then placed me missionary on the couch and fucking hard in my ass as I sucked on a few others. Then they decided to give me two in my ass in this position, so one guy squatted down to shove his cock in my ass as a second I went behind him shove his in. My ass was expanding so much as these were two different angles that made it open up my O-ring. Some of the guys that I was sucking were pulling my legs so far back that my ass was in the air almost in a pile driver position and when the guys pulled out my gape was wide enough for the wife to put a finger in my ass without it touching.

The guys then decide to switch position and I mounted one guy facing him as he shoved his cock in my ass and his second guy went behind me to fuck me. The guys knew that this is one of my more favorite positions as I was able to take the cocks deeper and harder while sucking on the others. The guys kept a good rotation going and they kept feeding my cocks out of my ass as they replenish the ones that just left my ass. Feeling the guys holding me down with their big strong hands Force the cocks deeper and deeper into my ass was great. Also having the guys grab the back of my head and hold it down to the bottom of their cock as I gagged more and more. They kept making comments like '' that's a good whore '' '' we need to stretch all your holes '' '' take it like a slut '' they use this position for quite a while as it satisfied many of them at once. Then they please me in doggy where two guys went up my ass as my face was down on the couch and I stroke a third cock. This position was great for the guys as they were both able to thrust and they time to pretty well as one guy went in the other one guy was pulling out and vice versa it was like a well-oiled machine except it was in my ass. When one of the guys pulled out he sat down right beside my face and tilted his cock right into my mouth as another one filled up my ass. The wife then said '' that's perfect that shut him up from all that moaning '' the guy was sort of humping my face and as the two guys pulled out they made a comment on my gape once again it seemed like it was getting bigger and bigger. The guys have been fucking me for about an hour right now and I also had to pee as they tend to be hitting my bladder when they fucked me.

The wife said that she wanted my pee so they placed me in doggy on the ottoman, as one guy fucked me slowly in my ass and another also peed in my mouth I peed on the wife who was below me. I can feel the guy behind me grabbing onto the holster strap and tightening it around my waist as he fucked me. The wife was very happy to get my pee on her and she came back up to spit some of it on my face and then kiss me then one of the guys put my head down on the ottoman with my ass up in the air as he gagged me. By the end each of my hands were stroking a cock as one guy was fucking my ass and forcing another down my throat I could also feel some of the guys cock slapping me on my back and my butt. I love the feeling of rock hard cops surrounding me touching my body and slapping me. Whenever each of the guys will pull out they would make me get my ass before the next guy would go in I loved this type of treatment the guys were getting rougher and rougher but I could also tell they were getting closer and closer to cumming. One part I like a lot was when one guy came right up my ass on my face and in my mouth. I squirted the cum out of my ass as I stretched open my hole then another guy went up my ass to fucked for a little and cum. I squirted this load out as well and then the guys told me to lick it up off the ottoman I loved doing this and being a real whore. As I was licking the come off the ottoman one guy went behind me to fuck me and just as I finished looking up most of the cum one guy came to me and came straight in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and then the guy pulled out of my ass to then bring it to my mouth for me to swallow his cum too. The rest of the guys also came directly into my mouth for me to swallow their cum.

This was such a fun little get together and it brought us back to the good old days where we just fucked like crazy and just did what we wanted. The wife and I then headed upstairs to get cleaned up and then to have the fun of our own for the next half hour so as the guys cleaned up.
Long read , ill wait for the movie.

Chrispykok

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like going into urinals completely naked, easy at the gym but my preference is outside in the open. Park nearby, strip and leave clothes in the car and go in. Hope some guy might come in, waiting, and eventually leave, driving off stll nude. Probably 12 or more times, at night and during the day. Always very exciting!