taking photos

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My other half and my self are thinking about taking some errrrr intamate photos and am not sure bout the best way to go about it as am not the best photographer in the world. Any advice on how to take them so we enjoy both the taking and viewing of them??? thought bout large quantaties of alcohol first but then would prob end up with photos of the wall hehe

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lighting
Fast motion capture (if fast motion is involved)
Correct angle
Keep the camera still while taking a picture

Maybe video it from various angles (with the camera fixed in position) then take screen caps?

mmm lamb shank.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My other half and my self are thinking about taking some errrrr intamate photos and am not sure bout the best way to go about it as am not the best photographer in the world. Any advice on how to take them so we enjoy both the taking and viewing of them??? thought bout large quantaties of alcohol first but then would prob end up with photos of the wall hehe

If you want good pictures, have a good, trustworthy photographer take them. Preferably one who you both find sympathic and easy-going, enough of a friend to be nude in front of him. And in any case, demand the negatives/camera memory from him, so he won't make some more bucks by selling second prints of you two.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lighting
Fast motion capture (if fast motion is involved)
Correct angle
Keep the camera still while taking a picture

Maybe video it from various angles (with the camera fixed in position) then take screen caps?

mmm lamb shank.

Its keeping the camera still that will be an issue, eso wen have a fit of giggle lol

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Use a tripod and a self timer. A good quality tripod is quick and easy to use set up the photo or the area to be photographed then set the timer. Ok you will need t take lots of shots but think of the fun doing it – ok and if the sex is hot forget about the pics enjoy for trying to get the perfect shot may destroy the mood.

Good luck and enjoy