Taking Pictures of your "Stuff"

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You put the camera as close as you can to the upper half of your junk, squeeze the base really hard to get it as bloated as possible, then choose an angle that makes it look like a monster.

U didn't do that and U R HOTTTTTTTTTTT

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously ??.... you haved a P.C. with internet connection but no digital camera ????.... for those with a digital camera or any decent smart phone... they all have self timers.... a little common sense would go a L O N G way here....

bothparameters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You put the camera as close as you can to the upper half of your junk, squeeze the base really hard to get it as bloated as possible, then choose an angle that makes it look like a monster.

Right?

And then you add a quarter or half inch, and round up, and then deny ever lying about your size here on LPSG.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found something that works well is taking an object the other person would see frequently and snapping your dick with that. I knew a girl who lived off of Mac 'n Cheese and so I got a box and took a picture next to my dick. She thought of me every time she went to the grocery store.