Taking Public Nudity a Step Too Far

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:confused:

Two German tourists have been detained in Brazil after changed clothes in an airport lobby. The Associated Press writes "the two men allegedly changed their clothes in front of other passengers at the Salvador international airport while awaiting a flight back to Germany on Monday, authorities said."
Police charged the men with obscenity.
The men could face up to a year in prison, though authorities say they'll allow them to leave the country. The men signed a promissory note saying they'd return to Brazil, if requested. "Police inspector Maritta Souza said the 66-year-old man from Koenigsberg and his 64-year-old friend from Bad Bevensen said they thought it 'was normal' to change clothes like that in Brazil, especially in a beach city like Salvador," AP writes.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, that's Teutonic culture for you. LOL! Wasn't there a guy in Berkeley covered in tattoos who went to court and won the right to walk about the city completely naked? I remember something like that from several years ago. He won his case, but was confined to hanging about the UC Berkeley campus and Telegraph Avenue -- maybe. I'm not certain.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that's Teutonic culture for you. LOL! Wasn't there a guy in Berkeley covered in tattoos who went to court and won the right to walk about the city completely naked? I remember something like that from several years ago. He won his case, but was confined to hanging about the UC Berkeley campus and Telegraph Avenue -- maybe. I'm not certain.

You're probably thinking about this guy. It didn't end well...