Taking Shits at Work

I hate taking shits at work.

I usaully just go home but when I'm "in a pinch" I put down about six layers of toilet paper on the seat. But sometimes before I get done making the padding I lose the urge to shit.

Any suggestions?

I've tried using the women's room but it smells like period in there. :(

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rob_da_Slob said:
I hate taking shits at work.

(andy rooney mode on)

This expression bothers the shit out of me. Pardon the pun.

We are not *taking* a shit. We are leaving it. And it goes to a place far far away.

We have two terlits at our small office that guys can use. One is further away. If I need to drop a yam, I go to the one furthest from where most of us work.

Some people say "assterick".

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
(andy rooney mode on)

This expression bothers the shit out of me. Pardon the pun.

We are not *taking* a shit. We are leaving it. And it goes to a place far far away.

We have two terlits at our small office that guys can use. One is further away. If I need to drop a yam, I go to the one furthest from where most of us work.

Some people say "assterick".

My experience has been that with an adequate janatorial staff, a restroom that is kept clean, is less likely to be messed up. Men seem to like to out do each other with the graffitti, throwing trash on the floor, etc.
Guess there's no cure for the slobs who piss on the toilet seat. Maybe beheading!(either head)............

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shitting at work. What a topic.

I don't know if its true or not but urban legend says that, in office environments, the menstrual cycles of groups of women co-workers will gradually synchronize so that they are all nearly the same. Perhaps that's bullshit; I don't know.

Regardless, groups of men in my office have had their daily bowel cycles gradually come into close synchronization. Its amazing. Every time I sneak out of the cube to go sit on the throne, just about every other guy in the office will have a go at nearly the same time creating a waiting line for the stalls. Go figure. Its like an airport traffic jam with concurrent arrivals, departures and crowded gates and taxiways at key hours of the day.

SG

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just goes to show you we can run on & on about anything here. It's like verbal diarrhea!

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn, damn, damn. I was laughing so hard at this thread I woke my son up from his nap.