1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Taking Someone Out Of The Friend-zone...

Discussion in 'Ask an Asexual Person' started by Draconis71, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Draconis71

Draconis71 Cherished Member

Albums:
    I guess best self-identifier for myself would be asexual. (Eventually want to have sex, but, just... I don't know), and, generally slot people I'm friends with out of the "market" (Ie: Friendzone them pretty fast).
    I've recently put a friend there (no interest in her, since we became friends/gaming together. I'd slotted her in, mainly due to age difference/and being "above my paygrade")

How do you change your mindset on someone that you've friendzoned, cause you assumed there is no chance? (ie: "one of the guys" now)? Basically move someone from the friendzone to the friend-with-benefits zone?

2. nhguy78

nhguy78 Cherished Member

Albums:
    Sexuality is some people is fluid and that's ok. It doesn't mean we were never on the asexual spectrum it just means at that point in time that is how we identified.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice