taking someone's virginity....?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I was a bit of a late starter with girls and only started having sex at 20yrs old. many of my earlier experiences were with girls the same age (with 3-5yrs experience) or older girls with more experience. The sad thing is that i have never, and probably will never take a girl's virginity.

I did suck two guys off and it was their first blow jobs which was kinda cool.

But, I am curious what it's like to take a girl's virginity (or a guy through his first anal penetration).. not so much the physical side but the emotional side, sense of power? etc. Knowing you are and always will be their first.. is this a thrill?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only time I took someone's virginity was when she took mine, as well. :p

It kinda sucked that neither of us were experienced because we didn't really know what to do... And it didn't help that we were young (way too young, IMO).

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two here.

One was a sweet girl that trusted me but we wouldn't have a relationship and knew I wouldn't tell anyone. She just wanted to get rid of the virgin stigma. It was pretty cool, nothing to write home about. Just a lot of oral getting her ready and a bit of a pinch when I put my penis in her. Tight, but not as pleasurable as one might think. It's a nice thought to know that I got there first, but more like a "ha-HA!, I was there first" like a kid playing king of the hill.

The other was a 6ft tall leggy blonde who acted real innocent until we started fooling around. Anything was fair game, and she was casual about it. Not sure how no one else got there first. So damn tight I couldn't put 2 fingers in at first. Ended up being the most amazing summer of sneaking off and screwing around. I liked her so much that 7 years later, I married her.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha, that's pretty cool that you married her.. was there a gap in your relationship between when you took her cherry and married her.. or are you her one and only?