Taking the 7 guys for hours on end, deepthroat, gagging, sloppy, anal, double, triple, fisting, piss, cum eating

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i can try to describe as much as possible--there was more that fucking going on as they stuck their dicks in my mouth fucked my mouth n throat until cumming down my throat--few guys wanted to do spanking and stuff--so it was extreme at times but i enjoyedit -i love bondage n pain as well as i set no limits what guys can go just as long as i have all my body parts when done

D

deleted1109963

i can try to describe as much as possible--there was more that fucking going on as they stuck their dicks in my mouth fucked my mouth n throat until cumming down my throat--few guys wanted to do spanking and stuff--so it was extreme at times but i enjoyedit -i love bondage n pain as well as i set no limits what guys can go just as long as i have all my body parts when done
haha i love it, i always want the guy to do what they want within limits of course, but sometimes the excitement just gets them going even more intense and I love it even more. I also love the feeling of being sore and muscles like jello after all the hard pounding and being treated like a ragdoll