Taking The Seven Guys In Every Position (sex Marathon)

D

deleted1109963

So, this time I was telling the wife that I was craving all the seven cocks at once, and I wanted the guys to save their cum as much as possible for the biggest loads. She knew that when I get in this mood it'll be a lot of fun. The guys had not cum since the last weekend, they were allowed to toy with their cocks all week but not cum.

So, I got the couples house before the other six guys, the hubby was there and the wife had picked out an outfit for me. She made me put on some nice tight latex pants that went from my waist to my knees but the sides had three clips spaced out, then I put on a black bra and black heels. I was ready. The wife and hubby kept telling me how hard the guys wanted to fuck me, they were writing on the messenger chat as they sent photos of me.

During the time I was waiting for the guys to arrive I decided to give the hubby a little taste of my mouth so I gave him a little bj. The wife was still in the room watching and taking photos for the group chat, she said that some of the guys were about ten minutes away. Just that made me hornier, I sucked the hubby even harder, the wife laughed and said "well it doesn't take much for you to get going" I looked at her as I sucked the hubby and nodded my head.

The hubby said "ok, i think we should start heading down before the guys come" So we went down and there we just lounged on the sectional and talked a little as the guys were coming in. We waited for all the guys to come before we got started with the fun.

So, I sat on the couch on my own and the guys were all standing on the other end of the room, then I invited them over by saying "what are you waiting for" and I got on my knees in front of the couch and they came around me for me to suck their wonderful cocks. I always sucked on one and then wanked another with my free hands. The guys were so horny and they were saying that they were already ready to fuck me. One of the guys made me stand up and bent me over, slapped my ass a few times as I sucked on a cock, then slid my pants down to expose my hole, lubed it up and went right up my ass. I was craving just that, straight to fucking, I still continued to suck the guys as they rotated around. Then for one of the guys I was a little too tall so they removed my heels, I turned to him as I took a little break from sucking and told him "you better fuck me good" he just smiled and went right in and pounded hard, I moaned and then one guys just shoved his cock down my throat. After another few rotations the guys put me on the couch in a spoon position and fucked me this way for a little while before one of the guys unclipped my pants and removed them before putting me in missionary on the edge of the couch.

Here they got a little rougher with me. I just loved sucking their cocks so much as I was getting fucked. Some of the guys liked to pull their cocks completely out and then right back in multiple times, fun having my hole contract and expand this way. One of the guys really fucked my throat in this position and made me gag a lot, then he made me lick his ass too, I loved getting kinkier as it went on. Some of the guys liked it when I was toying with balls as I sucked them. Then one guys pulled me off of the couch and lied down then made me mouth him with my back to him, he kept holding me from my hips to bounce my body on his cock, I loved this cock as it was one of the thicker ones. This position on the couch was harder for the guys to get me to suck their cocks so after a few minutes or so they put me in doggy.

The doggy position was a great position to get it hard in the ass and mouth at the same time. The got a good rotation going and I especially liked it when the guys fucked me fast and you heard the pounding of our bodies, it was around this time that one guy sat in front of me for me to suck him and he invited other cocks to join so i can suck multiple at once. I did lay my cheek on abdomen as he thrusted his cock into my throat while holding my head down on it. One part that I also liked was when on guy that was standing up in front of me lifted my head up from my neck and chin to make me suck him and I stroked a cock in each hand, the guys were impressed with this hahhaa. I was so incredibly horny and loved sucking all these guys, I kept telling them to keep it rolling as they took turns for me to suck them. We kept this doggy position for a good ten minutes, we all liked it very much.

After a little longer I told the guys I wanted two in my ass now, so they put me on the floor on my knees and gagged me for thirty seconds each before making me mount one of them with my back to them and a second one coming in my ass too. The others surrounded me near the top of the couch for me to suck them, they knew I craved cocks in my mouth too. Here they increased the intensity a little and made me hold their cocks down for longer periods of time. It was also during this time that one of the guys ripped off the bra that I still had on. One guys kept asking me "how many dicks you got here" I kept answering "seeeveeen" as i gagged on his cock. I loved the fuking in this position but the guy underneath was getting tired after a short while so they put me in doggy for another few minutes before they finally made me ride one guy in cowgirl and a second went up my ass. I liked this position a little more too as they could fuck me pretty good and its easier for them to fuck my face and for me to stroke others.

I really didnt want this to end and I kept telling the guys "fuck me harder motherfuckers" I was running out of breath from all the fucking and sucking and I loved it. Then one guy grabbed me and lifted me up and laid me down on the ottoman in missionary and fucked me this way, the others were also slapping my ass and body too. It was a position where they could also easily bend over my face for me to suck them and lick their assholes. Then after five minutes or so I was brought to my knees on the floor to suck them and I just went crazy. They had made a circle around me and I literally went around the circle and deepthroated them all to the base in one shot and held it there for ten seconds. The guys were going nuts. I then decided to take it up a notch and put their balls in my mouth too as i deethroated them to the base.

One guy eventually lied down on the floor and i mounted him this way. I still kept on sucking the cocks around me. The guys at this point kept swithcing positions as they roatated to fuck me, the next position I was put in was on the ottoman in sideways spoon and they fucked me like this before the next position which was reverse cowgirl again. I even ended up doing doggy, and then the last guys put me in piledriver. I always love this position as they can fuck me hard and they also gag too. I can tell the guys were close to cumming but the wife told them to keep holding on. They then fucked me with two in the ass in a few more positons before they would return me in the piledriver.

It had been over ninety minutes of fucking, I was lvoing it all and I knew the guys could barely hold on much longer, so they fucked my ass and they then pulled out to cum on my face and mouth one by one. i loved seeing the different speeds of cumshots and strength. Some of the guys had lasers to start off and then it slowly died down to drips and I would catch the drops on my tongue. I took all seven loads the same way. I loved this get together once again and that was the end of that. haha

Reactions: Frida17