Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This story is based on a chat i had with one of my friends, enjoy!

We were back here again, at the gym, not to work out, at least not on my boyfriends part, he just likes the attention he gets in the locker room.

It makes my blood boil how much he flaunts his asset, sure its big, but we are a couple it should be for my eyes only.

I left him to it and went to my yoga class to kill time while he found 101 reasons to stay naked and in the locker room.

Across from me in the class was a new guy, he was tall, very muscular, nothing like the other guys in the class who are mostly like me, small and slender, I tried not to stare, I'm in a commited relationship for god sake.

After class everyone introduced themselves to the new guy, and ofcourse all the single gym rats were all over him batting there baby blues, the ladies pushing out their chests, he seemed impervious, I left and went to the locker room, as I dressed I hunted for Danny, "hey, erm theres some guy in the steam room, he told me to tell you to head home without him", I turned, it was muscle mary from yoga.

"Thanks" I said, doing my best to cover both my pain and my annoyance with a smile

As I walked I clicked that muscle man was shaddowing me

"can i help you?" I growled spinnig on my heels

"you seem pissed off, who was that guy in the steam room?"

"My boyfriend"

"you let him do that sort of thing!?" the man asked stunned

"not like i have a choice" i scowled, "he claims hes just relaxing!"

"i saw what he was doing, it didnt look like relaxing, he was strutting like a fucking peacock!"

I laughed, I couldnt help it "what can i say, hes proud of his 'assets'"

The man seemed thoughtful for a second, "I sense you don't like him doing this sort of thing?"

"bingo!" i said ruefully

"leave it with me!" the man smiled turning left

"leave what with you?" i asked looking puzzled "i dont even know your name!"

"its Steve, whats yours?" he asked shaking my hand

"Michael"

"nice to met you Michael, leave your boyfriend problem with me, i know a way stop him once and for all!"

I walked home confused, sat down and had lunch alone, knowing my boyfriend wouldn't return until the evening when the gym closed, if he didn't decide a trip to the 24 hour sauna was in order, he swears he would never cheat on me, and I have to trust he wont

TO BE CONTINUED

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was late home thursday night so was shocked to find my boyfriend home during prime time post work show off time.

I was more shocked when Steve came out the bathroom

"hey honey, I made a new friend today at the gym" Danny beamed giving me his "I have a plan look"

"wev'e met", I smiled as warmly as I could at Steve, his eyes calming me

As I went to the kitchen, Danny followed me

"This limp dick bastard always changes in a private cubicle" he chuckled, "I'm going to have some fun with him tonnight"

"Don't! he's a nice guy, for once don't be an idiot!" I scowled chopping vegetables

I looked him in the eye and saw he was too engrossed in his lttle game

He invites new guys from the gym over and as they get drunk make a proposition to compare cocks, then he dwarfs them and dominates them.

After dinner I went upstairs, giving Steve an "I'm sorry" look before going to the office to do some writtng

"I have a proposition" I hear, and the game begins, but steve isnt backing down, hes not offended, he isnt punching danny for suggesting it, he's agreeing.

"lets make it interesting" I hear Steve say, is this steves plan?

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Danny summons me down from the office, I go down unsure as to what sight will meet my eyes, the pair are stood looking at me, dannys got his drunken smirk on.

"my new friend simon"

"steve...." i corrected

"whatever, has thrown down a challenge, and your the prize!" he chuckled

I gasped, "whose idea was this"

"mine!" danny smiled proudly, I slapped him hard across the cheek, it felt good if i'm honest

he drags me out of the room by my forearm, "what the fuck was that for? you know i'm going to win, play it cool!"

so it was agreed first Danny would go, then steve.

I found myself sat next to steve as my boyfriend took out his 6 inches of soft cock

"wow!" exclaimed steve, "i'm impressed! how big do you get"

"keep watching" Danny smirked, as he teased his cock to its full engorged 9x6 mass, his balls swinging low beneath

"fuck your huge!" steve exclaimed, I felt sorry for him, he must have known he was going to lose when he threw down the challenge

"lets see if you even come close to this muscle boy!" danny smirked

danny stood, "you might want to get closer, to see it properly"

"whatever you say baby dick" danny smirked kneeling

Suddenly with a loud smack something hard and thick slapped Danny in the face

"whats the matter stud? never seen a real man before!" steve chuckled

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I moved around slowly, and gasped, protruding from steves groin was a huge cock

"Michael get a tape measure i want to see just how badly i beat your boyfriend" steve chuckled

I ran upstairs to get the tape measure

returning danny and steve were standing naked side by side, dannys face was red, in anger, embarassment and possibly because he was trying to pump more blood into his cock.

"kneel please michael" steve ordered yet in a nice way

I knelt before both big men

"measure your boyfriend first"

I did and it came to 9x6 as I knew it would

"now over here" Michael smirked, grasping his cock by the base, it looked red and angry, almost like a battering ram

sensing my fear michael rubbed my face tenderly "it's ok it wont hurt you" he smiled

I reached out a trembling hand out to hold it, fuck my hand wont even wrap around this thing i thought.

"you ready?" steve asked, i realised i must have been staring transfixed for a while, steve chuckled, i placed the tape measure at the formidable base

"read out each inch you unwrap" steve said looking danny right in the eye

"1....2.....3......4......5.......6......7.....8......9" fuck still going "10.....11!" dannys face went white

"is that bigger than your boyfriend?" steve asked smirking

"hell yes it is!" i exclaimed

"lets try girth"

i felt along the shaft the thickest point was the base, i wrapped the tape measure tight "8 inches" i gasped

"fuck!" danny mumbled

"you, here!" steve ordered, danny begrudgingly came over

Steve held their cocks together, his dwarfng dannys

"michael who wins?"

I was speechless, something inside of me stirred, something i didnt even know was there, i wanted, nay needed this cock

"I'm going to claim my prize if its ok with you michael"

Danny glared at me I shrugged "well he has beaten you!"

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"danny, fetch me a rubber" barked steve shaking danny from his trance like stare, he went upstairs, slowly, delliberatley

once he had gone steve laughed, "you should have seen your face!"

I looked up puzzled

"i told you i'd beat him! I can't stand fuckers like that, so desperate for attention they flash it to everyone"

"is that why you went for the bet?" i asked my senses returning slowly

"i went for it because i knew i would win, the whole selling you thing, dannys idea by the way, not mine, if you dont want to i understand" he smirked looking down at his own cock, "this thing can be intimidating"

Danny came back, having strtched out looking for the condoms, which were practically glued to his hand because they were large's

Steve snatched the box "large, large u small fucker!does this looke 'large' to you!"

Danny froze

steve forced him to his knees

"if....i'm......fucking.......your......boyfriend.......large........wont........cut it" he barked, with each word slapping danny with his cock "stand the fuck up"

danny stood, shaking, i noticed the welts steves cock had caused, i was impressed

"go to the store and buy a pack of magnums!" steve said sittting himself next to me in the chair

"hurry or i will start without you!" he smirked stroking my face

some part of me felt dirtied by his touch, yet excited and loved

Hmmm it was good tho I wouldn't take to many requests tho it was good it seemed a little misplaced but all and all good
-A

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hmmm it was good tho I wouldn't take to many requests tho it was good it seemed a little misplaced but all and all good
-A

would it help if i told u the friend who made the request is the basis of the steve in this story :p