Taking Them Home

max90

Expert Member
Media
When I'm going out, I never have any problem to get a girl. But I find it real hard to make sure they go home with me after a while of kissing.
Does anyone have any advice on this? What are your techniques, how do you ask it?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't expect every girl to go home with you. Most women will not go home with a man they just met unless they are terribly drunk, a hooker or looking for a one night stand themselves.

From my experience, being a woman I would never put myself in that situation. I have to trust you first. I never trust someone I just meet. Especially not with my body.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I hate to tell you this, but I agree with Embrace. I'm not going home with anyone, it's to dangerous. I think that the women wanting one night stands will send out clear signals.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It is certainly difficult, but doable. I find that being forthright and just saying, "Do you want to go back to my place," is the simplest way to do it, and if she's up for it that just makes it happen. I'm really not all that interesting in sucking face in a bar with a stranger if there isn't going to be more to it.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from my experience, most women go to clubs to dance nowadays.... sure they love to meet boys, but only a small percentage of them would actually go home with someone upon first meeting them in a place like that.... you'd be best off giving a girl your phone number and then make arrangements to go on a proper date.... a girl would be much more apt to go home with you after a couple of hours of real 'get to know you' time rather than a loud, drunken hoot at a bar or club....

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The quality of woman that would go home with a strange man or even kiss a strange man in public is very low. You will get a disease or worse with this strategy. Do not look for sex with strangers. Make friends with a woman before you try for sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as far as these women are concerned you could easily be a psycho rapist.
you want advice on how to get women to risk with their lives?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The quality of woman that would go home with a strange man or even kiss a strange man in public is very low. You will get a disease or worse with this strategy. Do not look for sex with strangers. Make friends with a woman before you try for sex.

WTF :irked:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ladies, you are so right: no one, male or female, should ever allow himself or herself to be used for the mere pleasure of another. And, as a male, I would not ever want to "use" another person for my pleasure alone just as I would never want to feel myself being "used". Ordinary frendship is still the rock firm foundation of sexual friendship. Friends have a way of becoming more than just friends and then when sex happens it is because both parties are ready to "give" themselves to the other. The sex confirms the bond that has come to exist between two persons, which is hardly the kind of thing that seduction produces.

My friend, forget about "scoring"--instead, be open to the beauty and the mystery of human sexuality. It is there and the fantastic sex that those who "go for the gold" is there for those who respect themselves and all others.