Taking time off to heal.

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am seeing a pretty hung guy (8.5-9 inches and super thick). He's also just really big and strong and muscular. I'm a very petite girl, but I love rough treatment, so I let the guy who whatever he wants to me as hard as he wants to and I love every minute of it. Unfortunately this often means that if I see him on Saturday night I'm still noticing an ache when I clean myself in a shower the next Wednesday! This is more or less fine since we're both very busy and only see each other once or twice a week, but if we see each other more than that I may have to put the brakes on the rough stuff :(

I also have an IUD, and find that I sometimes get cramping after a particularly rough session.

Any other ladies in a situation like mine? I'm not complaining about it, haha - far from - but I'm certainly the only one of my friends with this "problem".

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
With girls I've dated, this is what usually works:

Start using lube (not cheap KY) when having sex. Even if you get -really- wet, a little extra for when he's first entering will go a long way towards you not being torn up the next day. If you're getting sore from him bottoming out, either talk to him about it for find a position that keeps him from pounding the fornix too hard. Also, try not to go too long without having sex with him. Obviously too much and you won't recover, but too long and you won't encourage your body to adapt to him enough. Good luck!

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how petite are you
I like small women

I ain't here for a personal ad, dude, in case you didn't read I'm already getting my bell rung somethin fierce.

Rawrs: yeah it's bottoming out, not friction. And All things considered, no position is going to make that much difference, he's going to bottom out in me no matter what he does unless he holds back, and that's no fun. But it does become a chore sometimes.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I ain't here for a personal ad, dude, in case you didn't read I'm already getting my bell rung somethin fierce.

Rawrs: yeah it's bottoming out, not friction. And All things considered, no position is going to make that much difference, he's going to bottom out in me no matter what he does unless he holds back, and that's no fun. But it does become a chore sometimes.

Hey hey, you've been here since 2007 you oughta know theRob's style. I think he was being seriously funny.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my girl have a similar problem, but when we get the chance we don't really take breaks. This will usually end up leading to the entryway to her vagina tearing a little at the bottom, and then we do end up breaking for a while. We have tried lube but the entryway to her vagina can be so sensitive sometimes (plus she doesn't like lube that warms/gets sticky quickly, and we haven't found a good one yet). Anyone have any good lubrication recommendations?

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Rawrs. Find a good lube to help you with everything. You and him should also go more gentle until you adapt to his size. Do kagels, and do him regularly to get your vagina used to him.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

attitudes like yours are generally on men who are pretending to be women
just saying dumbass

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone have any good lubrication recommendations?

"Slippery When Wet" is a great water based lube. ID Millenium is a little on the pricey side, but lasts much longer and is silicone based (bitch to clean up). Wet Platinum is the absolute best for hot tub sex.

As to the OP's question; An idea recommended by someone here was to use a cold compress. My wife uses a hand towel and soaks it in cold water and leaves it down there until the swelling/aching goes away. I know it sounds like it would only be beneficial for the surface "rawness" but the cold seems to help the deeper spots too.

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for me it depends on the day..some times he can fuck me like a jack hammer and in a little bit i'm back and ready for more...other days even regulare paced sex causes me to need a little "heal time"